Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
will newer versions of the game be uploaded here anytime soon?
Depends on if anyone is actly giving him money at this point AND there in this forum. That Tweet he posted is basically the WHOLE animation.

Most the time your looking at like a few weeks average since Eromancer is not impressing many ppl

Reactions: Smithe and anon241

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
About 1 sex animation per year, it's considered a miracle if you got more than 1 each years cuz they busy milking rather than working.
He's asking how long it takes after a build has been released on Patreon for it to be shared here. You know, with the new build featuring a new sex animation.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well at least it looks like now that they got Gif they might even ad ONE scene per update! They might even finish the game this time!

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Well at least it looks like now that they got Gif they might even ad ONE scene per update! They might even finish the game this time!
Steady on, if Eromancer has outsourced:
1. H Animations to Gifdoozer
2. OC design/concept art to Lei Zhang (LimboLimbo)
3. Character sculpting to HappyOtter9
4. Programming to AltairPL
5. Other animation/renders to TK, Ubercharge, Mr Kittyhawk and Kitsune

How much do you think the split will be? 50/50 $3000 bucks for Ero a month? I would probably work on the basis that the outsourcers will get $1500 a month which I doubt will cover one H animation, and progress in other areas. Though he does seem to have a collection of characters in reserve now, or at least half animated. So could focus on H.

As for finishing the game, with a 3-4 stage design and 2-3 minions + Boss per stage he could pull it off. But with say 3 H animations per character and say two game over animations that equals 40 + animations and we have..........4. Enough animated minions for a stage and a half. Maybe a third towards completing a project.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
He's asking how long it takes after a build has been released on Patreon for it to be shared here. You know, with the new build featuring a new sex animation.
Oh, I see.

Dunno, don't care, there seems to be no static ratio cuz most people will just share them when they feels like it.
So it's here when it's here, I guess :KEK:

freeko

May 15, 2019
I never supported a game developer, but this '' Pure Onyx '' game caught my eye. I couldn't resist its charm. what a wonderful game! I will soon start donating $ 150 a month to this incredible developer. :love:
Is this what sarcasm on the internet looks like?

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Is this what sarcasm on the internet looks like?
just ignore them people like this pop in once in awhile to "Mix the pot" and it not worth the time or effort, We have a review section for a REAL reason and people who don't want to believe OR worse Not read the reviews are a dime a dozen.

freeko

May 15, 2019
just ignore them people like this pop in once in awhile to "Mix the pot" and it not worth the time or effort, We have a review section for a REAL reason and people who don't want to believe OR worse Not read the reviews are a dime a dozen.
My honest review was removed, so I fail to see how I can trust the review section. Stating facts about the game was deemed to be against the rules for posting a review. Rant aside, I am pretty sure that most everyone knows this "developer" is basically a scam at this point. I see better progress from other game concepts on a month to month basis from teams that generally consist of a single member trying to realize their dream.

I did not care for the bait and switch, and all to be sold on a bad Streets of Rage 4? Never mind that game took 3 years to go from a pitch to created product in less time than this disaster of a patreon was able to make one level. I can not find exact details, but there seems to be about a similar number of workers that made Streets of Rage 4 as there are attached to this patreon. Probably going to be for the best that I just remove this from my watch list, since it seems to have been automatically added when I made a post for whatever reason.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
New release announced earlier this month with new 2p animation and new female enemy according to twitter.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
New release announced earlier this month with new 2p animation and new female enemy according to twitter.

That new animation was a tweet from ten days ago now. It's been talked about a bit in this thread already. Seems no one cares to share it and no one's really interested since the entire animation is in that tweet already.

That "new" enemy is a tweet from august of last year. Unless you meant to link instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
That new animation was a tweet from ten days ago now. It's been talked about a bit in this thread already. Seems no one cares to share it and no one's really interested since the entire animation is in that tweet already.

That "new" enemy is a tweet from august of last year. Unless you meant to link instead.
Yeah I don't really bother checking the rest of the thread, not exactly brimming with good news. I just share whatever I come across. One release this year is more than enough from this dev anyway.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes