ayatrolla

Jun 26, 2017
*Audio!* ROUND 2! Yet another new release is up on Patreon, this time for all tiers.

o_O

Whoa, from what I had heard Eromancer was supposedly one of the super slow devs but it hasn't even been a month and there's new content? (assuming Jan 7th is when he last released something)

Given how much I like the style of the game thus far, this bodes very well!

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
The animation is great, it's a shame it has been going on for two years. Milking patrons is despicable. There are many other games like "Book of Korvald" etc that don't have as many patrons but are built much faster. I do not understand people who give money away without understanding the obvious things that they are being milked. But that's their business. Perhaps their grandchildren will wait for the completion of this game and say thank you to their grandfathers by coming to the grave.

freeko

May 15, 2019
There is no new version. They polished their turd a little, and called a music track being released on twitter an "update". The way their model works is that people who are part of the "inner circle" get early access to a release. After that they get feedback on their dumpster fire and make a few tweaks to then release to the public usually around 2 weeks later. So the general patreon release outside of their inner circle tends to be a "fixed" version of the inner circle release.

Each month basically goes like this: Early in the month is an inner circle release. Later on they fix all the stuff that the inner circle reports as being busted. Usually, this takes about 10-15 days and once this happens the regular patreon release is made.

..Milking patrons is despicable. There are many other games like "Book of Korvald" etc that don't have as many patrons but are built much faster.
Nice self plug there..

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Sorry if this has already been mentioned here, but seems like Eromancer finally decided to dip into his profit margin and hire some competent animators. This is a verbatim quote from him:

"+ having a bunch of animators that don't need training
going quite smoothly now"

Two gifs were posted of a threesome scene, which looks fairly far along in the process. That being said, the "process" can be as long or as short as Eromancer pleases. Regardless, the scene involves one of the grunts and one of the small.. grunts? I don't know their names. Perhaps Eromancer has heeded some of the criticisms, and plans to push desired content out faster. I hope I'm not being overly optimistic, but perhaps this is a sign that things are changing for the better? Only time will tell.

Reactions: Artix0

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
Dunno much about the project other than the first few minutes but it's good to see effort actually put into sex animation transitions for once.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes