freeko

May 15, 2019
Twitter might be gone, but there has been a sharp upward spike in their patreon earnings over the last week. They went from just underneath $6k a month at the beginning of the year to over $8.3k and about 350 extra patrons this last week alone. From this time last year to October of last year, they were not even making half of what they are now with this current sharp upturn.

The hard data is very easy to see with what can be found here. This is inexplicable that so many new people are jumping onto the bandwagon. It will be interesting to see how many are going to stay for any significant amount of time. I have very rarely seen such sharp upturns seemingly out of nowhere like this one.

Reactions: Honest Pirate

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
I just want their patreon banned. I want them to suffer for what they do to the innocent and naive people. If they get enough report somehow, Patreon going to delete their account with all of their money on it. I hope with the disappearance of the Twitter page, the end of Eromancer has come.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
How to open console:
Well, it depends. The laziest way, is to set your keyboard layout to something English. (Either US or GB English.) For me, pressing "Ö" did the trick.

Commands that I have found tinkering around:
- onepunchmode (On/Off) (All enemies are 1 hit.)
- setgamespeed (float) (1 is default)
- setwave (float) (Every 5th wave a boss spawns, this command is quite nonsense.)
- godmode (On/Off) (You cannot take damage.)
- lootsplosion (Spawns a crap ton of loot around the character.)

Animations I found so far:

1 on Splicer Thug. And 2 on the main boss. The way the NPCs grab the character dictate what type of animation will play after the grab.
how to use this on pc?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Patreon going to delete their account with all of their money on it.
I don't think that's how Patreon works. Patreon is not a bank or payment provider. They pay out the creators and don't store the money for them. They already have the money regardless of what happens to the Patreon account.
no animations on charger and flying robot insect thing?...lots of missed opportunities :/
I don't think we're going to see animations for those. Patreon has rules against bestiality, and could easily disallow sex animations for those enemies because of it.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
how to use this on pc?
You run the game, change your keyboard language to something English (GB or US, doesn't matter, then you press the key top left under the ESC key and above the tab key on your keyboard. After that you can Use any command you want. The same key closes the console.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
You run the game, change your keyboard language to something English (GB or US, doesn't matter, then you press the key top left under the ESC key and above the tab key on your keyboard. After that you can Use any command you want. The same key closes the console.
ok thx

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
how do i type in the command for onepunchmode n godmode? i cant seem to turn it on

Naizi

Dec 5, 2019
*Audio!* ROUND 2! Yet another new release is up on Patreon, this time for all tiers.

o_O

Reactions: ayatrolla
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes