Jun 19, 2018
Those mosquito enemies are very annoying. Rapidfire spam offscreen ranged attack that knocks you down and seems to go through defend. With how long it takes to recover from knockdown only to get instantly knocked down again fighting them just feels like a waste of time.

Reactions: Honest Pirate

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
How to open console:
Well, it depends. The laziest way, is to set your keyboard layout to something English. (Either US or GB English.) For me, pressing "Ö" did the trick.

Commands that I have found tinkering around:
- onepunchmode (On/Off) (All enemies are 1 hit.)
- setgamespeed (float) (1 is default)
- setwave (float) (Every 5th wave a boss spawns, this command is quite nonsense.)
- godmode (On/Off) (You cannot take damage.)
- lootsplosion (Spawns a crap ton of loot around the character.)

Animations I found so far:

1 on Splicer Thug. And 2 on the main boss. The way the NPCs grab the character dictate what type of animation will play after the grab.

Fetis

May 28, 2017
Boss NPC initial sex animations look like they weren't rendered properly. The animation is choppy as hell

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Through testing it always took me 5 waves to spawn the bosses, regardless if I skipped waves.
I just used 'Setwave 19' and the new boss would spawn. Then had the fun of him not grabbing, then just carrying out one of the two H animations! Logic seems random in their 'action' move at close range, i.e. grab, dash attack or normal attack.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
I just used 'Setwave 19' and the new boss would spawn. Then had the fun of him not grabbing, then just carrying out one of the two H animations! Logic seems random in their 'action' move at close range, i.e. grab, dash attack or normal attack.
Maybe I fiddled with the console around too much then. :LUL:
But thanks for making sure.

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
kind of interesting especially the transitions into sex animations, if failing could lead into different type of scenarios like he carries the girl back to the base and more lewd stuff goes on...could make a ton of interesting different scenarios.

Reactions: ssekstus

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
kind of interesting especially the transitions into sex animations, if failing could lead into different type of scenarios like he carries the girl back to the base and more lewd stuff goes on...could make a ton of interesting different scenarios.
please dont tell this idea eromancer or he will take another 10 years to get this game 3 % near to complete.

Jun 30, 2017
And in the next year Eromancer will announce that they going to revamp Pure Onyx with update engine and update artwork,etc..., one more year and they will said that they will do side project to gather money to finish Pure Onyx and the cycle will go one.
Well just my prediction, but if it actually goes this way, i don't know what to say anymore

sidtheduke123

Jan 22, 2019
Played it for the first time . Very lovely . Do try out Alien Quest Eve by Grimhelm .
BTW any tips to increase the FPS ?? mine is at 29 .. ??

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
The only reason I keep this thread on watch is to get some chuckles seeing newcomers impressed with the game and hoping for more.
It's more likely for The Protomen to finish Act III before Eromancer finishes this game.
It is actually just really sad. Reading all these new people that have no idea about this dev just depressed me. Since their work is so visually appealing they will just continually get new suckers to give them money for nothing over and over again. I was an early supporter right when they released their very first demo of Malice. Jeez they have been a dev for what now like 5-6 years? Still not a single finished release. First project abandoned after 3 years of nothing and second project still on the first stage after 2 years.

Their patreon was on a pay for content only system when they first started. So if they do nothing they don't get paid but if they release an update we supporters got charged. Honestly because of devs like these aholes that should be the only method. Anyway, the first three updates were only like three months from each other for Malice. Then the announcement they were lowering our pledge costs but switching to a monthly sub system. At the time I was like no big deal at the rate they update I will be paying about the same. A year later I finally canceled after nothing happened. They suckered us back then and now they are still suckering these people today. Very talented devs but even more talented con artists.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
With quality work like this, its hard to hate.
Trust me, this is how I felt about a year ago before I was told on this forum it was the same dev who made Malise and the Machine and abandoned it after not getting much progress on it despite at the time pulling in around 20K PER MONTH over Patreon at that time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/malise-and-the-machine-v0-0511-eromancer.530/

I even came to this forum about a year ago and was defending this game lol! (see below)
https://f95zone.to/threads/pure-onyx-january-7-ic-test-release-eromancer.19807/page-24#post-3694088

Yes I do feel a bit foolish about that but I've left it up as I am the kind of girl to own up to my own mistakes and move on. Mistakes are learning experiences to me and that is how I live life.

Eromancer has done the same things they did last time around, delays due to "reworks" delays due to this or that. They are intentionally going slow to drag out the development and keep that Patreon money flowing in without having to do proper effort.

Which is a shame as like you see if they actually did effort they could deliver a really high quality product that could easily be put up on Steam and not to mention with more frequent content updates they would earn MORE money over Patreon again.

Now I cannot understand why they don't do this maybe they just want to be lazy maybe they have issues in their personal life that take precedent I don't know what the reason is but regardless it comes across as an intentional Patreon scam when indeed they could actually deliver an amazing high quality product.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes