steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I might look into this at some point, My computer's a dumpsterfire though, so we'll see if it's fast enough to run this.

Tigroux

Sep 4, 2020
I played with a controller lying like old shit on my bed, it was amazing, but you still have to be realistic its lack of optimization and scenes or its fucking, over time it has potential

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
2d or 3d animation is the same principle
Drawing every frame by hand for a 2d animation is very different from posing a 3d model in certain ways to get an animation. I don't understand what you mean when you say it's the same principle.

And is it a known bug that the startup stages of the sex animations of the new boss are very low framerate? It's not the game, since the fps of the game remains above 100 for me.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Drawing every frame by hand for a 2d animation is very different from posing a 3d model in certain ways to get an animation. I don't understand what you mean when you say it's the same principle.
I agree, that an animation with a drawn 2D asset will take longer, but a lot of the 2D game animations are made in 3D first and a 2D animation made from one camera angle (e.g. Guilty Hell). In this game they are made in 3D and then turned into a 2D image. So I also agree with the point about 2D and 3D can be the same principle.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
I played with a controller lying like old shit on my bed, it was amazing, but you still have to be realistic its lack of optimization and scenes or its fucking, over time it has potential
The problem with this dev is that yes over time anything they would do has potential because sadly they are actually extremely talented. Their ability is what has conned so many suckers like myself to give them money. So let us imagine that they aren't con artists for a second and at the rate they actually update their games in about 30 years you will be able to play the completed version. So here is hoping we are still alive for that reality one day.

Oct 12, 2018
Well when this was first posted i didnt think itll be anything yet alone worth playing, but the gameplay is actually super smooth.

hope for some game over scenes like always because im bad end the consumer but aside from that, good job. .letssee where this goes

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Well when this was first posted i didnt think itll be anything yet alone worth playing, but the gameplay is actually super smooth.

hope for some game over scenes like always because im bad end the consumer but aside from that, good job. .letssee where this goes
the main reason this is poorly rated is because of the behavior of the game dev and the time it takes for any fruitful updates

many,like me, pledged a lot of money for a long time for their first game. they cancelled it and started this game

people arent happy to have spent money on something just to have it cancelled and brushed aside like it was nothing

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
nice game,but at the moment there are only 2 animation?what are the rate of the update of this game?

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Did Gifdoozer animate the lastest scenes?

His animations are inconsistent and also had to learn maya so my confidence isn't high but the new animations looks pretty good so if it is Gifdoozer hopefully he keeps up the good work.

Also Anyone know how large the Eromancer team is?

Reactions: hardcoreps89

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Did Gifdoozer animate the lastest scenes?

His animations are inconsistent and also had to learn maya so my confidence isn't high but the new animations looks pretty good so if it is Gifdoozer hopefully he keeps up the good work.

Also Anyone know how large the Eromancer team is?
like 7 people. i dont see mentions of gifdoozer on patreon

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
What about the animations is inconsistent in your opinion?

If you check Twitter you can see he shared that he has been working on this game, working on the new animations.
odds are he was included in team but they didnt update the 'about us' on patreon

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
Ok I was trying to set some different key in the options and aparently I messed up and now I can't use the arrow keys to move around any menu. How can I hard reset the options for the controls? I can't navigate the menus...

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
my computer runs in slow motion and gets very hot, i'm sure if i can reduce the graphics it will be perfect, does anyone know how to reduce the graphics or has not implemented this option yet
Cool, now we wait more 2 years for another animation (and the input delay is still absurd btw)
My input delay and FPS got better after I disabled Vsync.
A part from screen resolution those are the only settings.
About updates, 2 years seems too optimistic...

Ok I was trying to set some different key in the options and apparently I messed up and now I can't use the arrow keys to move around any menu. How can I hard reset the options for the controls? I can't navigate the menus...
Go to C:\Users\"YourUser"\AppData\LocalLow directory and erase the folder Eromancer.
Doing so will reset the preferences.
Quick way to navigate there is to type %appdata% in the location or search bar.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes