smick

Dec 29, 2017
How do you unlock the gallery? Is there a cheat for that cus i did everything and its still locked.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
there is cheats by using console open it by pressing "`" above tab button
- onepunchmode (On/Off) (All enemies are 1 hit.)
- setgamespeed (float) (1 is default)
- setwave (float) (Every 5th wave a boss spawns, this command is quite nonsense.)
- godmode (On/Off) (You cannot take damage.)
- lootsplosion (Spawns a crap ton of loot around the character.)
the one you are looking for is setwave if you want the boss , when you begin setwave 19 and defeat the first thug and then the boss will spawn
I don´t get it . . . how do I open it? I´m pressing everything but nothing opens . . .

Oct 11, 2018
dude i said the button above tab button
its the button below escape
its on the left
So I accidentally deleted my previous post like an idiot instead of editing it.

What I originally said was that some keyboards do not have the accent/tilde key used to open the console. I originally suggested the use of Unreal Unlocker, but that only works on games made in — you guessed it — Unreal. Seeing as how this game is made in Unity, you'd need to use some other type of key remapping software to utilize the accent/tilde key.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
And to add to the confusion, some localised / laptop keyboards have the button the programme treats as the tilde on some other key.
Case in point: On my German QWERTZ keyboard, what Fallout 4 registers as the tilde key is physically the O-Umlaut / Ö key. In Skyrim, on the other hand, the actual tilde key (left over tab, as usual) works fine.

You could do a Wikipedia or DuckDuckGo (just to spice up the old Googelitis) search whether your keyboard actually has a key that Unity treats as tilde ('Localised Keyboard layout' / 'Tilde key' ...). If not, 'tis off to the custom mappers for you, as the UnfortunateNarcoleptic (really an unfortunate condition) suggests. :)

Reactions: Honest Pirate

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
how to trigger the more cinematic scene that was posted on twitter?

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
That's a surprisingly low rating for a game where the previews look really fantastic... is it that bad? Should I even bother with this?

• Angry
Reactions: Benimaro

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
That's a surprisingly low rating for a game where the previews look really fantastic... is it that bad? Should I even bother with this?
The dev churns out updates at the speed of government. Most of the low ratings come from that. Although things have sped up a little since hiring another animator. So I'd say try it. And if you like what's there, get ready for a long ass wait.

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
Also the fact that people are still mad about Malise and the Machine being abandoned by the creator.

Edit: I didn't mean this post as a jab at the devs by the way, I was just saying why I think it has such a low rating despite being really polished and fun.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes