bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
They have been "working" on this for 8 months now. We still dont have even a semi functional demo.

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Did they release any playable version yet ? They've been promising since January.... 2017 LOL

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
No there is not, other than the tech demo. When they said "First H-Content coming in February" they clearly meant screenshots and in-progress dev previews. Wish they had at least finished Malise and the Machine before starting this patreon milking process all over for a 2nd game while the first is on standby.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
No there is not, other than the tech demo. When they said "First H-Content coming in February" they clearly meant screenshots and in-progress dev previews. Wish they had at least finished Malise and the Machine before starting this patreon milking process all over for a 2nd game while the first is on standby.
-Do you have a game with h-content?
-No, I don't. But I have something better: a screenshot of h-content!
JackSparrow.jpg

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
aaaaah yeah I forgot they said the first sex scene was coming in February. Which is still aggressively retarded because they had been "working" on this for 6 months to still have no game mechanics and once scene.

Im starting to think that this wasnt just another simple scam but there is another layer to it: They realized that by the point they announced this people would start expecting a release for MATM with the amount of things they had shown for the game (and I am not at all saying it was a big amount of stuff) so they came up with this to avoid releasing anything.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Aight some updates. The patreon posts are all basically artworks and artworks of the same things, repeated several times to make it seem that the "Inner circle" posts arent literally one line (meaning, the inner circle updates for April are all the same with one new thing, same with March and so on).

As many probably know, in sidescrollers the levels are usually divided in a 1-x format (1-1, 1-2, 1-3). This is apparently the format they are going to use and they have finished as of the last inner circle update the 1-2 and thats it. They have ONE enemy finished, they are still finishing the first boss and every other enemy I have seen are just artworks and some are getting their posses worked on.

There is also ONE H scene, and I believe is not even finished yet:

Also they seem to have reverted the clothing of the girl to the first version.

To finish off, the gameplay really looks like shit and the H animation is really nothing spectacular. This next (whenever the fuck is "next") demo was supposed to be released in February but I guess they then realized that they had spent 6 months dick in hand doing nothing so it was going to be exactly the same as the last demo.

Pic of the level they have done

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
This next (whenever the fuck is "next") demo was supposed to be released in February but I guess they then realized that they had spent 6 months dick in hand doing nothing so it was going to be exactly the same as the last demo.
They don't wanna overdo things. They need to make a new... "record". And that's less content than MatM and man, can we give them an applause because wow. They're really trying, and when I say trying I mean not at all.

Reactions: Cuadrao

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Looking at this 'colorful' level design have me can't help but think about the incident on how much differentiation of E3 Anthem's trailer and retail game have.
Can we be absolutely sure that this level actually done or just the icing on a bullshet flavored cake :unsure: ??

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes