besimole

Nov 15, 2021
I haven't looked into this topic for at least a year. I wonder if the game still has one level and a couple of scenes? :D
I wouldn't be surprised if nothing really changed in a year.

seker_jojuk

Jul 13, 2020
hey, when i open the game it only has 'this game made with unity' on the screen and then black screen. is there anyone to can help me ?

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Just downloaded this game to try it out and saw in older versions that there was a way to remove the clothes. Tried it on this one, but won't let me enter the game when I get to "press any key" window. Did they change the method to remove clothes?

EDIT: Still trying to remove the clothes, but to no avail. I still keep getting frozen on the "press any key" screen. Clicked every single key, but none of them work. I've deleted the meshes, but not getting the same results as people who do it. Even tried with older versions of the game and it still won't work. If anybody has any insight on doing this including removing the gloves and shoes, It would be appreciated.

Last edited:

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
there are endless waves? i just end the mission , jeez is so damn hard to hit the worms

Last edited:

Ashgan9

Mar 21, 2019
I don't know if I fully agree with that. Sometimes yes a developer made a decision and gets flak for it even tho all the player had to do was not play but on the flip side if a dev does scummy things, especially when it's repeated time and again they can and should be judged by the dev.
This isn't particular to this dev, just in general.

As an example I will never again touch an EA games title, it could be the greatest game ever with some unique plot twist that is revolutionary but the company behind it has burned me so many times I'm just done...

Tsuyoi

Sep 6, 2017
kinda glad the rating went up. ratings should be about the quality of the game not the quality of the game dev. he did cancel a game i pledged a lot for but still
I disagree, as these reviews are often for games still in development and asking for ongoing donations and support, instead of for a finished product.

Like if a real estate developer previously took a bunch of money and then ran off without finishing the project and left behind a half-built building, would you say it's unfair to consider that when deciding if you want to support his newest design?

May 9, 2017
Thank you. Is there any way to remove to shoes and the gloves though? I appreciate it you or someone show me how. Every time I try, I get a non-passable "press any key" screen.
I tried to remove the shoes but then the character just has missing feet. Someone earlier in the thread posted how to do it using UABE.

Reactions: Kinkkong21
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes