B3AN

Sep 24, 2020
i know im going to get a response "why would he if he can sit around and do nothing and get income" ...but i really feel if people can see progress he will get more income

Reactions: Zeddy

klevin312

Nov 13, 2021
Can you send me the file or upload it?
the file is no longer available
Mega
These are resource files with sound, nude, and textures modified.

Copy and paste to pure-onyx_Data folder
[/QUOTE]

Jan 14, 2021
I really don't fucking know where is all the shit they write on update notes. Such long words but can't see any proper work. They still didn't fixed the bug where the damn crawlers can't be stomped and killed.

• Haha
Reactions: GooseHorde

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Well.

I would say I was shock by amount of content. :KEK:

But can't really do so when comparing it to other games in similar year frame like The Last Barbarian or even longer year frame like Wildlife.

Hell, even Real Life Sunbay had more content despite the questionable versions of either male or female with patron milking it.

Well when there is cattle on patron, there will always be milking of the creators. :WeSmart:

The only plus it had to me was the animations. I do like seeing a revised and alternate looking skinned 'Caulifa' getting boned.

Last edited:

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
No, a newer version 30 nov test release with bunny girl H scene
He was not talking about the 30th Test release that legit dropped outta nowhere the update before that one was nothing more then a Polishing update yet we got like 4 different requests for a share, even tho just glancing at the text wall and twitter it was clear that it was not a content update

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
He was not talking about the 30th Test release that legit dropped outta nowhere the update before that one was nothing more then a Polishing update yet we got like 4 different requests for a share, even tho just glancing at the text wall and twitter it was clear that it was not a content update
But we still have the non-polished update where the group animations doesn't trigger at all.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes