FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I have one problem? paired interaction stopped working during the game? if there is an H scene, then only 1 opponent takes part in it, how to fix it? or is it a bug?

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
Really hot animations/sex scenes and art style, I love it so far! It feels very grindy and fights are relativle boring/clunky, but well, its in development. =)

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Think the thing I dislike most about this game is the amount of people complaining about how the devs are apparently ripping people off when it's their money to spend. Don't like the game? Don't download it. Don't want to spend money on it? Don't spend money on it.

I like this game, I like the animations, the games got problems, but legit, the fact there's releases at all makes it better than 99% of other games like this. Bit bored of reading spam bout how people are wasting their money when we're literally on a site that pirates patreon and other sex games so we don't have to spend money, I'd rather be happy people are subscribed so there's a game in the first place rather than complaining so the game outright dies.

Got distracted and totally forgot why I posted in the first place, I had to run the game in administrator to get it to work, otherwise it'd just load some kind of random window and instantly close.

Last edited:

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
As long as I'm not paying for this game, there's no reason for me to dislike it. If you're willingly giving money to eromancer, that's on you.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
here are my opinions on this game

pros
  • animations are great
  • art is great
  • the foundation of a game exist
cons
  • gameplay and world are really unimpressive
  • no combos, nothing that feel unique about the gameplay
  • character lack personality, maybe this will be fixed after story is added
Over all thoughts
  • First and foremost, this isnt a visual novel using art assets someone else created, everything here looks original. video games are hard to make and a good one cost a lot of money. i wont call it a cash grab because clearly effort is going into this.
  • this feel more like a prototype then a game, i dont know the history of this game but it feels like there should be more at this point
  • This game may have potential but will take a while to be properly realized
I hope these any issues get sorted out because this could be fun interesting game

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Think the thing I dislike most about this game is the amount of people complaining about how the devs are apparently ripping people off when it's their money to spend. Don't like the game? Don't download it. Don't want to spend money on it? Don't spend money on it.

I like this game, I like the animations, the games got problems, but legit, the fact there's releases at all makes it better than 99% of other games like this. Bit bored of reading spam bout how people are wasting their money when we're literally on a site that pirates patreon and other sex games so we don't have to spend money, I'd rather be happy people are subscribed so there's a game in the first place rather than complaining so the game outright dies.

Got distracted and totally forgot why I posted in the first place, I had to run the game in administrator to get it to work, otherwise it'd just load some kind of random window and instantly close.
that's the point, the game is not progressing because it makes so much money. you are getting something that a single dev with no money gives you in less than a week. but you get it every month while the game earnings are dumbfounded high. you want the dev to strive for cash, otherwise why would he work on the game? they hardly do anything (the bare min for that amount of monthly income is 4-5 animations and 2 new enemies every month on top of all the game improvements and fixes) would you work harder on something you can milk for years while hardly doing anything? we already know the devs had some characters and animations ready beforehand. we know about their last game, and everything related around the cash flow.

so please don't dismiss people who are not screaming "omg this game is amazing". you enjoy it? great, go play it, you will be done in a couple of hours and come back here asking "where's the rest of the content? this guy is making 17k dollars a month wtf guys?"

GooseHorde

Jul 25, 2019
you will be done in a couple of hours and come back here asking "where's the rest of the content? this guy is making 17k dollars a month wtf guys?"
Hey hey hey hey hey hey....done in two hours tells people that there's a good bit of content here. :LOL:
I was done in 20 mins, and thats including trying to squash those stupid bugs with horrid controls.
In its current state now, I would say this should of been its initial patreon reveal/pre-alpha release. Grimhelm released a nicely playable AQE demo with zero funding.

Anyways. we appreciate the upload Defect888 (y)

Shane4244

Jun 14, 2018
I have one problem? paired interaction stopped working during the game? if there is an H scene, then only 1 opponent takes part in it, how to fix it? or is it a bug?
I'm having the same issue. I think it's a bug in this update. I've tried deleting the save folder with no effect. I also tried making sure the gallery for those animations were unlocked in case they made that a requirement for some reason. Still no effect. It doesn't seem to matter which map you play on either the paired animations just don't seem to work anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: FeSs101

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
that's the point, the game is not progressing because it makes so much money. you are getting something that a single dev with no money gives you in less than a week. but you get it every month while the game earnings are dumbfounded high. you want the dev to strive for cash, otherwise why would he work on the game? they hardly do anything (the bare min for that amount of monthly income is 4-5 animations and 2 new enemies every month on top of all the game improvements and fixes) would you work harder on something you can milk for years while hardly doing anything? we already know the devs had some characters and animations ready beforehand. we know about their last game, and everything related around the cash flow.

so please don't dismiss people who are not screaming "omg this game is amazing". you enjoy it? great, go play it, you will be done in a couple of hours and come back here asking "where's the rest of the content? this guy is making 17k dollars a month wtf guys?"
I couldn't care less bout people who aren't screaming "omg this game is amazing", like I said, games got problems, but people are spamming the thread saying stuff like "omg no updates, games gotta die" when the game is being updated regularly and posts are being made about whats being done and whats planned, it's not like some other games I've seen where there's updates and you can barely tell what's been changed. The games got problems, but often development is about stuff that's unreleased and being done in the background, it's not all flashy 20 animations per release and massive content changes, so I get why everything is done slowly, but the game is changing and becoming more fleshed out in each release, I can see how it's all coming together.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I couldn't care less bout people who aren't screaming "omg this game is amazing", like I said, games got problems, but people are spamming the thread saying stuff like "omg no updates, games gotta die" when the game is being updated regularly and posts are being made about whats being done and whats planned, it's not like some other games I've seen where there's updates and you can barely tell what's been changed. The games got problems, but often development is about stuff that's unreleased and being done in the background, it's not all flashy 20 animations per release and massive content changes, so I get why everything is done slowly, but the game is changing and becoming more fleshed out in each release, I can see how it's all coming together.
You clearly haven't read what was posted about the whole development issues here.
It's not just the amount of animations per release (and definitely not about their quality). If it was just that, I would even give them 10$/month because we would have a good fighting game at this point, if a little lacking in h-content.
Also, this project will not die. It will be milked for a LONG time, I can assure you.

In the end, it most likely will be "completed" (finished before being finished) or they'll do a common trick of "oh no, we must change engine after years of development because one minor feature showed us the limitations of the current one!"...and then the milking will continue a new.

BelSlut123

Dec 31, 2017
"oh no, we must change engine after years of development because one minor feature showed us the limitations of the current one!"
Highly doubt that specific issue will happen since Unity is usually the first one to have all the new engine features and technologies and upgrading to a newer version of unity is usually piss easy.

However, I would definetely believe that Eromancer would tell something like this to naive patrons to continue the milking.
At the moment their credibility is a little rising since the last 2 updates since the timeframe matches the amount of work that was actually put in. If they can keep this up for the rest of the development Ill be happy..... though I press X on that one.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
guys help me.. why don't paired animations work? only with the 1st opponent? I tried to fly for hours and did a higher level and passed a lot of waves, there is no result, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Highly doubt that specific issue will happen since Unity is usually the first one to have all the new engine features and technologies and upgrading to a newer version of unity is usually piss easy.

However, I would definetely believe that Eromancer would tell something like this to naive patrons to continue the milking.
At the moment their credibility is a little rising since the last 2 updates since the timeframe matches the amount of work that was actually put in. If they can keep this up for the rest of the development Ill be happy..... though I press X on that one.
I dunno dude, Unreal Engine 5 is looking nice. Could be used as that excuse to change engine. They probably won't do that though... Right?... It's not like they've done that before right?... Oh no.

Seriously though, I always hope the milking will cease every time they do a little burst of content like they are doing right now.

BelSlut123

Dec 31, 2017
I dunno dude, Unreal Engine 5 is looking nice. Could be used as that excuse to change engine.
not really. for a simple small cell shaded game like this Unity is the best solution.
Unreal is generally the better choice for games with AAA size since it is has more performance or because you dont know how to code since blueprints are a thing in Unreal.
But you have more issues with Unreal.
  • it has less documentation/tutorials
  • smaller community
  • it is more expensive
  • you have to install chinese spyware (Epic) onto your computer in order to use the engine
  • its either C++ (hard to learn in comparison with C#) or Blueprints (which are far mor unreadable than actual code in my opinion) for scripting
  • Upgrading to a newer version of the engine is sometimes impossible or really hard to do (even its just a minor release)
  • Unity usually has the newest technologies first and if you want them in Unreal it takes about half a year and you have to go through the painful process of upgrading the engine
If Eromancer ever decides to go Unreal with this game then it can be considered as hard evidence that god is dead.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
not really. for a simple small cell shaded game like this Unity is the best solution.
Unreal is generally the better choice for games with AAA size since it is has more performance or because you dont know how to code since blueprints are a thing in Unreal.
But you have more issues with Unreal.
  • it has less documentation/tutorials
  • smaller community
  • it is more expensive
  • you have to install chinese spyware (Epic) onto your computer in order to use the engine
  • its either C++ (hard to learn in comparison with C#) or Blueprints (which are far mor unreadable than actual code in my opinion) for scripting
  • Upgrading to a newer version of the engine is sometimes impossible or really hard to do (even its just a minor release)
  • Unity usually has the newest technologies first and if you want them in Unreal it takes about half a year and you have to go through the painful process of upgrading the engine
If Eromancer ever decides to go Unreal with this game then it can be considered as hard evidence that god is dead.
I was just joking... mostly. I use both Unity and Unreal, and yes, there is absolutely no good reason for them to switch engine. Another funny possibility that I hope doesn't happen is they just say the same excuse they did before and make a "side project" again. Even most devs that are using unreal 4 don't have a good reason to update to 5 if it's too much of a hassle but that won't stop grifters. I'm just curious if Eromancer or others like them will use the hype from Unreal 5 next year to make a quick buck... We probably all already know the answer to that.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
You clearly haven't read what was posted about the whole development issues here.
It's not just the amount of animations per release (and definitely not about their quality). If it was just that, I would even give them 10$/month because we would have a good fighting game at this point, if a little lacking in h-content.
Also, this project will not die. It will be milked for a LONG time, I can assure you.

In the end, it most likely will be "completed" (finished before being finished) or they'll do a common trick of "oh no, we must change engine after years of development because one minor feature showed us the limitations of the current one!"...and then the milking will continue a new.

Well I already have a idea for what should be the name of their next game if they sadly can't complete this one because they have to change their engine :

"Malise and the engine".

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes