Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Trough the Years there are only few top Devs that are still making amazing content ! Like Acerola / OneOne / Scratch .and few others .. My Opinion on the Game So far its Amazing !
1 : Top Graphics for this Year !
2 : Unique Design + Very Good Inventory and Items !
3 : Animations are also Great and Unique !
4 : To Those Who thinks money comes easy Why don't you go and pay like 120/150 k per year for 3 Animators and have Game every Year ! :D

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
alright have some extensive testing this is a better game and i don't mind them working on this one more lol. i still wish we get play different females would be great.

Reactions: RyRa²
Sep 29, 2019
I'm always kinda baffled by people who say shit like this. Personally, I don't support Eromancer as the game hasn't got enough content and because content drops ARE slow and very little (That and also I'm not drowning in money.)

But at the same time, getting salty over people spending money and supporting a content creator you don't like is, well, weird.

Call out developers with money milking practices, treat their supporters like crap, and act like they're Yandere-dev wannabes. Sure! Fully understandable!

But getting mad at people with bad spending habits? No offence, but if they wanna spend money on dog shit, then that's their problem, not yours.
so, this post is not offtop unlike one that answering it. :ROFLMAO:

mods, u should at least try to mask your scammer-protection program. Banning any disagreement never works.

Reactions: Sharks are Evil

BelSlut123

Dec 31, 2017
so, this post is not offtop unlike one that answering it. :ROFLMAO:

mods, u should at least try to mask your scammer-protection program. Banning any disagreement never works.
Nah. Its understandable. this is meant to be a thread about the game and it kinda derailed into a thread about shady business practices.

freeko

May 15, 2019
Nah. Its understandable. this is meant to be a thread about the game and it kinda derailed into a thread about shady business practices.
This "game" is pretty much the poster child for shady business practices. I'd gather that the game is known more for these allegedly shady practices than anything the game has produced in the 4? years that this "small side project" has taken to get even to this point.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
in a sense of being fair, shouldn't people know what they are getting into? if the game itself is a shady business practice then is talking about it considered off topic? honestly we're just trying to improve the game, if enough people complain the game will actually move forward.

GooseHorde

Jul 25, 2019
in a sense of being fair, shouldn't people know what they are getting into? if the game itself is a shady business practice then is talking about it considered off topic? honestly we're just trying to improve the game, if enough people complain the game will actually move forward.
That's what I was thinking. What else IS there to talk about in this "game"
The reason we're all here in the first place, is because we actually want to see it being developed and to PLAY it! But since that's not happening, the best thing to do is to warn people away from it...

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
maybe there is a kind of complicated balance between this very active community which has motivation and means to discuss the games and devs and f95 and the fact that we can do what we do here (access games which aren't accessible that easy someplace else).

So if we just stating facts (no content update since ...) and skip speculating about the why and so on... maybe this makes it possible to talk about the really big grey animal with the snout and the huge ears without saying grasshopper.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
maybe there is a kind of complicated balance between this very active community which has motivation and means to discuss the games and devs and f95 and the fact that we can do what we do here (access games which aren't accessible that easy someplace else).

So if we just stating facts (no content update since ...) and skip speculating about the why and so on... maybe this makes it possible to talk about the really big grey animal with the snout and the huge ears without saying grasshopper.
let's be honest here, if this game was getting the updates it deserve compered to the amount of cash flow, I would be throwing 100 dollars to the dev every single month. but my money won't help, this game is earning more money than probably any other game on this entire website. if we had like 2-3 new enemies and 7 new animations every month (which is super fair) then I would be screaming here every day "GIVE THE DEV MORE MONEY". but it just not happening.

money is not the problem, and when you have a project that is so slow and money can't solve it, it means the problem are the people that are working on the project. there is no going around it... it doesn't matter how we call this practice, there is a problem here.

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
let's be honest here, if this game was getting the updates it deserve compered to the amount of cash flow, I would be throwing 100 dollars to the dev every single month. but my money won't help, this game is earning more money than probably any other game on this entire website. if we had like 2-3 new enemies and 7 new animations every month (which is super fair) then I would be screaming here every day "GIVE THE DEV MORE MONEY". but it just not happening.

money is not the problem, and when you have a project that is so slow and money can't solve it, it means the problem are the people that are working on the project. there is no going around it... it doesn't matter how we call this practice, there is a problem here.
You're exhibiting odd behavior there friend. Is that you Dev? Are you indirectly asking for more money here? That's very clever. Oh this is a rare chance while you're here. People complain all the time and that's how you push lazy makers of anything to do anything. They can't really make it about the money coz there's this game called Tales of Androgyny "just to name a few" and good lord there's like an update every month, heck not even monthly it's twice a month or more. Some games here have really active devs so you can easily spot a dev when they are being lazy coz these unsung heroes set the bar high and now everybody has a standard now like "I Want An Update Every Month" and if you don't deliver they will go on strike and throw a monkey wrench over your cash flow shouting scammer scum only in it for the money yadda yadda. Big example is America, only way the government will notice you is if you bash them hard enough it starts hurting their ratings.

There's a clear tactic going on here like keep them waiting so the cash keeps flowing coz once the game is done then poof the cash stops so woop diii dooo what do you do? Drag it for as long as you can just so you can keep yourself on payroll.

Edit:
Like Milfy City for example. That's been on the works since forever, ever wonder why?

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
You're exhibiting odd behavior there friend. Is that you Dev? Are you indirectly asking for more money here? That's very clever. Oh this is a rare chance while you're here. People complain all the time and that's how you push lazy makers of anything to do anything. They can't really make it about the money coz there's this game called Tales of Androgyny "just to name a few" and good lord there's like an update every month, heck not even monthly it's twice a month or more. Some games here have really active devs so you can easily spot a dev when they are being lazy coz these unsung heroes set the bar high and now everybody has a standard now like "I Want An Update Every Month" and if you don't deliver they will go on strike and throw a monkey wrench over your cash flow shouting scammer scum only in it for the money yadda yadda. Big example is America, only way the government will notice you is if you bash them hard enough it starts hurting their ratings.

There's a clear tactic going on here like keep them waiting so the cash keeps flowing coz once the game is done then poof the cash stops so woop diii dooo what do you do? Drag it for as long as you can just so you can keep yourself on payroll.

Edit:
Like Milfy City for example. That's been on the works since forever, ever wonder why?
Hun... I say this with full respect..... what the fuck are you on about.

GooseHorde

Jul 25, 2019
Hun... I say this with full respect..... what the fuck are you on about.
I read his paragraph five times and I still can't comprehend it. The only thing I can piece together is...

He might be saying that gamers are entitled to an update every week when that is not the case. We look at how much money a game is bringing in a month to how much work is being done. That's it.

This games scale is way off balance.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes