Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
this doesn't even need to be a fighting game, they could just make an RPG. the entire point and best quality here are the animations, hell they could fully remove everything, just keep the animations and people would still give them money. it's really looking like milking at this point, no offense.
They already did a RPG, it's been abandonned because they needed to work on this "small side project" since they apparently needed more money :HideThePain:

GooseHorde

Jul 25, 2019
Yup. Found the website. And there is no such a link on their patreon or twitter page about this site. They also had a Tumblr as i can see but it is closed. Here is the link, and please look at this sh#t right here.
Hear me out...They probably already completed the game.
They're just gonna drip feed content for the next 30 years.

No nevermind. No way they can complete any project... o_O

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I always poke my head in whenever I see this game's had an "update." I've stopped expecting content, it's more just for a chortle at the dumpster fire it's become.

I'm always baffled that these kinds of games retain backers for as long as they do. Like, do people just forget that they're pledged to them? Or are they just THAT desperate for any meager drips of content?

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
I'm always baffled that these kinds of games retain backers for as long as they do. Like, do people just forget that they're pledged to them? Or are they just THAT desperate for any meager drips of content?
I'm always kinda baffled by people who say shit like this. Personally, I don't support Eromancer as the game hasn't got enough content and because content drops ARE slow and very little (That and also I'm not drowning in money.)

But at the same time, getting salty over people spending money and supporting a content creator you don't like is, well, weird.

Call out developers with money milking practices, treat their supporters like crap, and act like they're Yandere-dev wannabes. Sure! Fully understandable!

But getting mad at people with bad spending habits? No offence, but if they wanna spend money on dog shit, then that's their problem, not yours.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Never played this game before so forgive this question. Are there H-scenes if I play to win or is this where you're basically playing to loose to see content?

Reactions: pacolel

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I think the new ones are the larva enemies as well as the gallery of cop and femcop threesome

Last edited:

Shane4244

Jun 14, 2018
Never played this game before so forgive this question. Are there H-scenes if I play to win or is this where you're basically playing to loose to see content?
The enemies can randomly use an H-Attack while your fighting. So you can play to win and have H-scenes happen. As of the August or September update they added an exhaustion gauge so if it reaches zero it's game over. I think you can get about 7 or so H-scenes before it drains but I haven't played much since it was added. I don't like the feature the health bar was good enough in my opinion. You do keep your exp levels after your exhaustion drains and there are only two levels anyway so it's not to big of a deal right now.

Your not going to see much talk about the game on this thread so I'll give you a brief overview since you've never played it.

It's a beat'em'up style game think of streets of rage, final fight. You have a punch button, kick and a combo. I think it might have a special attack but I've never used it if it does. Combat is satisfying when compared to the games I mentioned and also repetitive like those games. Graphics look nice for a modern style game, the animations are very well done. It has a leveling system, armor drops that add stats. I think it's fun if you like that style game.

Edit: For most the people posting on here. I was stating a fact about this thread in the middle of this post it was not an insult to anyone posting in this thread. Most the post are just about Euromancer and that is just fine. I'm only giving someone who asked about the game a description of the game. :)

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The enemies can randomly use an H-Attack while your fighting. So you can play to win and have H-scenes happen. As of the August or September update they added an exhaustion gauge so if it reaches zero it's game over. I think you can get about 7 or so H-scenes before it drains but I haven't played much since it was added. I don't like the feature the health bar was good enough in my opinion. You do keep your exp levels after your exhaustion drains and there are only two levels anyway so it's not to big of a deal right now.

Your not going to see much talk about the game on this thread so I'll give you a brief overview since you've never played it.

It's a beat'em'up style game think of streets of rage, final fight. You have a punch button, kick and a combo. I think it might have a special attack but I've never used it if it does. Combat is satisfying when compared to the games I mentioned and also repetitive like those games. Graphics look nice for a modern style game, the animations are very well done. It has a leveling system, armor drops that add stats.
Thanks. I downloaded it, it my be the change of pace I need

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
This game became something like my guilty pleasure.

Sex content especially is top tier.

Characters design are really nice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sex animations are smooth and creative.

But the best thing is probably the fact that I accepted that dev is slow as fuck since I don't give him any money.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Hit boxes are not fun. Can't finish a full combo because the enemies move downwards mid combo all the time. Unblockable grapples ruin the gameplay. when more than one enemy uses said grapple its impossible to dodge. Main MC has a defence of a wet noodle making the game a pain in the ass to play. Animations are amazing though.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes