Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I'm literally the person who told you about the money a few pages back...
And then you said "he should add clothing after we get a lot more enemies and H scenes, and it wouldn't hurt if the combat was improved." When it's obviously "they", being that there's 12 of them. Which was my point. You make it sound like they don't have the resources to work on all that shit and some skins. They obviously do. So idk what the BS is about. That's not on me.
it sounded like you defend them for the very slow work

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I bet Grimhelm will release Alien Quest 2 before these guys add another monster.
That's a good milestone in our timeline actually.
Imagine - "year 2030, Grimhelm releases demo of a long-awaited AQ2, just as Pure Onyx receives it's newest update, increasing the number of unique animation sets to a whopping 8! It's a good year to live in guys! Keep your life-support on, stay safe and stay fapping as always! See you in another decade!"

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
oh im sorry, did you not notice the game is making 15k dollars a month? what is this BS about not enough skill or man power when they release such low content update once every month?
On one hand, 15k/12 is not very much (Also, income tax!). However this does not feel like a 12 person game, even if you assume every person is only capable of one skill. Frankly Many aspects of a game like this should be done in 1-2 months if each person only has to fill one role, and that's for the entire game.

That said, who knows. I have the skillset to make a game like this by myself, and yet my body is currently in the process of self destructing, so I know firsthand that shit happens.

Reactions: mech2 and Enigmanic

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
you say it like it's nothing
Nobody says it's nothing, even if it seems that way.
I will admit that I like the quality of the animation and the direction of it...problem is that for the bloody YEARS of development, there's very little in a way of progress...especially with the amount of money they get every freaking month. Let's even divide it by the number of people involved - unless you are stubborn and live in a money-drain place like Zurich, LA, NY or other shit like that, you can live a high quality life style and work on these animations without stress or worry...and yet, you still deliver less than typical corpo-drone in gamedev, the one that lives on less-than-average paycheck.

Let's call it what it is - it's either a scam-festival or a really awful work ethic mixed with bad management. Everything gives off a vibe as if they made a bunch of stuff beforehand and just release it when people start to get upset, to cut down on content for the next FEW months.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes