swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Change the costume and you likely have to touch up all the animations, then run all future animations through the differences. Why a lot of side scrollers will eihter make a whole new character, or have one outfit max. It just slows it down, and this game does not need any more help with slow development (albeit high quality).

Really the gear makes no odds at all, unless you need to make the game easier (more hit points, more damage), but you can just make an easy mode for that. No need for level up or gear. But I suppose, maybe the backers want to dress up Onyx!
That is true for 2d sprite games, not 3d ones.

Reactions: souldead341

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
That is true for 2d sprite games, not 3d ones.
It will be a lot quicker with a 3D sprite to re-do the animations, but the clothing type can change things. One of the outfits was a bodysuit, some of the H animations show the hot pants being pulled down, or off. A couple of the outfit changes are trival; hot pants to panties, but the later ones have quite a lot of extras with the most difficult being a cloak.

It took a while to get the fem cop sprite working with the Wraxe H animations I recall? Same logic.

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
It will be a lot quicker with a 3D sprite to re-do the animations, but the clothing type can change things. One of the outfits was a bodysuit, some of the H animations show the hot pants being pulled down, or off. A couple of the outfit changes are trival; hot pants to panties, but the later ones have quite a lot of extras with the most difficult being a cloak.

It took a while to get the fem cop sprite working with the Wraxe H animations I recall? Same logic.
Haven't played this game in a while but no i mean in general you wouldn't need to re-do animations, just because the character has a different skin or outfit on. you'd have to animate the clothes being pulled off though yes.

Abrahkam12073

Aug 28, 2018
the game has been releasing a test release for 3 or 4 years, how long will it take before it is completed, most likely I will become an old impotent than the game will end

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
i was skeptical on it but after actually playing it i love it and found it an amazing game i am looking forward to the official release

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
this excuse "we needed time to recreate the same H scenes with different clothing" is fucking hilarious.

all this UI improvement and fixes should be minor notes of the entire patch. the main focus should be adding new enemies and new H scenes. everything else is part of game improvement that happens naturally (combat currently isn't great anyway).

I just want to remind people that the dev releases an update every month, not every week. I am simply baffled by the content amount we are given for the amount of money cashed in. I know 5 devs on this site that would finish the current update in less than a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreNow and MrJ

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
this excuse "we needed time to recreate the same H scenes with different clothing" is fucking hilarious.

all this UI improvement and fixes should be minor notes of the entire patch. the main focus should be adding new enemies and new H scenes. everything else is part of game improvement that happens naturally (combat currently isn't great anyway).

I just want to remind people that the dev releases an update every month, not every week. I am simply baffled by the content amount we are given for the amount of money cashed in. I know 5 devs on this site that would finish the current update in less than a week.
WDYM? This month they're only making like 15.7k. That's worth what like 20 hours of of development? /s

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017

like it's hard to redo H scenes with different clothing on a 3d game lmao

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
like it's hard to redo H scenes with different clothing on a 3d game lmao
Depends how much the clothing is interacted with, like the undressing scenes or if the clothing is used as a hand hold or something in the scene. Of course costume changes has no effect on the scenes after the undressing.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Depends how much the clothing is interacted with, like the undressing scenes or if the clothing is used as a hand hold or something in the scene. Of course costume changes has no effect on the scenes after the undressing.
even in the undressing in this game the clothing doesnt matter. (femcop wraxe standing)

Reactions: MoreNow
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes