Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
You guys are hilarious

In this thread: "Whatever you do, dont give eromancer any money"

Also in this thread: "Where are the links yo?"
people clearly enjoy the H scenes, they simply don't think everything else is good enough. they want more positions and animations with new enemies, pretty sure the guy should just focus on that instead of the game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You guys are hilarious

In this thread: "Whatever you do, dont give eromancer any money"

Also in this thread: "Where are the links yo?"
I'd agree with your point, except the people begging for a link are not the people saying not to support eromancer. Hell, it's easy to check since the link beggers rarely have more than a few dozen posts.

And honestly, I'm one of the people who doesn't think they deserve support, but to each their own. If you've got the cash, support whoever you want. It's your money, I may think it's a waste but it's your money to waste.

shina123

Nov 14, 2020
I don't understand it's counterproductive, constant negativity is very poor incentive for someone that supports the product to drop a link. It's shooting yourself in the foot. Then again the people wanting the links and the people roasting progress rate or dev's track record may not be the same people at all.

Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021
What souldead341 said, and then they started to lose backers when it started to look more like a con job, especially after they claimed they now had a guy who worked on the new Bladerunner movie working for them. Don't know if that was the plan or not, but that's what it looked more like. Then they said "Hey. Look at this new project to finance the other game. Pay us for this, you get it in a year or two. We finish Malise etc..." Repeat. This is going through same bullshit as Malise. That's also why some are joking they will announce a new game to pay for this on soon, and then not finish that one. Because Eromancer sucks. Glad I stopped paying them anything after they finished the 'demo', and I regret paying what I did. Lesson learned. Yes. I am a little bitter. But won't fall for that shit again.
incels in youtube would have people beveile that the game has nothing wrong with it

wytdb

Jan 23, 2017
What souldead341 said, and then they started to lose backers when it started to look more like a con job, especially after they claimed they now had a guy who worked on the new Bladerunner movie working for them. Don't know if that was the plan or not, but that's what it looked more like. Then they said "Hey. Look at this new project to finance the other game. Pay us for this, you get it in a year or two. We finish Malise etc..." Repeat. This is going through same bullshit as Malise. That's also why some are joking they will announce a new game to pay for this on soon, and then not finish that one. Because Eromancer sucks. Glad I stopped paying them anything after they finished the 'demo', and I regret paying what I did. Lesson learned. Yes. I am a little bitter. But won't fall for that shit again.
Yeah, I mean look at when this thread was created. This game has been in "development" for THREE YEARS at this point. It's a simple shitty fucking beat em up game. The animations are beautiful and the creators are clearly talented but there are FOUR ANIMATIONS IN THE GALLERY (four core animations; there are some very minor cosmetic/pallette swap kinda variations). Four animations in three years. This is another con job cash grab vaporware project. :/

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
One month and all they've done is add another shitty enemy to fight and finished an H-scene from last release.
This year has been the most productive so far for this game though? At least from the H side. But I have a horrible feeling that the next few months are going to be adding costume changes to Onyx, and updating all the animations to work with the new outfits.

I just played the release and thought to myself that Ero is close to being able to build the first level, say Splicer Thug, Runt, Chain Guy and Wraxe. Maybe add a gameover scene or two, and a couple of Runt H scenes (say tackle to the ground). But no, on Twitter is an idea about clothing designs.......... Level 2 would be the sewer with wasps, slugs and the rhino thing and due this time next year!

On the positive side I get this for free, and I hope Ero gets some real like for like competition as he did work hard on MatM at the beginning.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Whats the point of a game that requires you to purposely do bad to see the actual content?
I think the concept is supposed to give you some incentive for when you perform poorly unfortunately adult game developers seem to focus too much on these "incentives". Take skyrim with sexlab for example its enjoyable on its own and sexlab makes it so failing is also enjoyable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deynan and Danlorn
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes