Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
I saw small glimpses of this game in the past but assumed it was one of those "She was defeated but she loved it." POS you see everywhere in ero 2d titles. Seeing clips of the Test build, I see it's the real deal! I'll back backing the campaign for at least a month. I need more work like this.

Reactions: yoyomistro

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Saves seem to be automatic - but if you havent cleared the stage youll keep starting back at the beginning but Ive noticed that you do keep your level and what not.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
The gallery unlocker patch does not work when I tried to install it.
you dont need the unlocker patch, the animation you can see in the gallery are random loot drops that you can find easily from just doing the first level a few times.

Apr 17, 2019
Man, such a shame, the assets are top notch for a Patreon "game" and the couple of animated h-scenes that play out are great, but well, it's a Patreon "game" which is going to stay in development forever or will get abandoned

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
what other game?
Malise and the Machine. A short history of that project is that it was announced early in the adult patreon project explosion, and had really promising graphics. They had a demo release, and then basically spent a massive amount of time releasing nothing but teasers of improvement's to the graphic and switching game engines entirely (IIRC). It's basically had no real tangible progress seen for years.

Sep 8, 2019
what other game?
What souldead341 said, and then they started to lose backers when it started to look more like a con job, especially after they claimed they now had a guy who worked on the new Bladerunner movie working for them. Don't know if that was the plan or not, but that's what it looked more like. Then they said "Hey. Look at this new project to finance the other game. Pay us for this, you get it in a year or two. We finish Malise etc..." Repeat. This is going through same bullshit as Malise. That's also why some are joking they will announce a new game to pay for this on soon, and then not finish that one. Because Eromancer sucks. Glad I stopped paying them anything after they finished the 'demo', and I regret paying what I did. Lesson learned. Yes. I am a little bitter. But won't fall for that shit again.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Malise and the Machine. A short history of that project is that it was announced early in the adult patreon project explosion, and had really promising graphics. They had a demo release, and then basically spent a massive amount of time releasing nothing but teasers of improvement's to the graphic and switching game engines entirely (IIRC). It's basically had no real tangible progress seen for years.
so basically it's like that honey select school game and the vampire 3daffect stuff where they refuse to release a 3rd part and just make money of wips

Reactions: Kholek Suneater

Isshio

Apr 30, 2018
So, the only way to unlock the scenes is by a random drop from the enemy? What the hell, I've spent hours trying to get more fem cop scenes but no luck. Haissss

Reactions: drone4of2

Mistere99

Feb 16, 2018
Lol inner circle update published today. Took them basically a month to finish/update one H-scene. Please do not give Eromancer your money, and if you do, please share the download links here so others do not need to pay to see the scam they will receive.
whats new ? polished the fem cop scene?

Rick_rip

Jul 2, 2021
1}QJE7FYFKXKO6HSAO1`X(X.png
when I start the game, it pops out this window and then disappear and I didn't see any of the game window coming out. How do I fix this problem?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes