Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
No matter what game or thread you follow there is no escape from the "oTher pEoPLe fASt, tHiS DEv BaD" gang
but he has a point doesn't he?

you seen what is going on with that vampire futa stuff? 3d affect? they could have released the 3rd part a year ago but they keep milking their fans with wips (few second videos) it's like waifu academy, same crap. the only way to speed things up is to stop giving them money, I promise you the updates will be huge and monthly.

Apr 28, 2021
Pretty good game...following... I was waiting something like ordinary 2D side-view guame...but I´m very surprised...Keep on the good work!

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
but he has a point doesn't he?

you seen what is going on with that vampire futa stuff? 3d affect? they could have released the 3rd part a year ago but they keep milking their fans with wips (few second videos) it's like waifu academy, same crap. the only way to speed things up is to stop giving them money, I promise you the updates will be huge and monthly.
or they will stop making the game since they won't win any money and have no money to work on it.
I assure you this is way more likely than the dream illusion that people that win more money work better.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
or they will stop making the game since they won't win any money and have no money to work on it.
I assure you this is way more likely than the dream illusion that people that win more money work better.
you think the dev will just give up on the game? no.. if he does that then this game was a milking scam in the first place.

UMebius

Aug 14, 2018
Guys quick question, the frame rates are just horrible for me and it shows that the game is using 100% of my GPU which makes no sense. Hardware is not a problem, so any suggestions on how to configure around it ?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
The combat needs some work.
- She gets knocked down too easy. Maybe she should only be vulnerable to being knocked down when taking a hard hit or when she is low on stamina. Otherwise she should only be knocked back or momentarily staggered.
- Despite enemies crowding, she should only be able to hit one or two enemies at a time.
- It would also help to have a couple subtle reskins for the basic enemies to improve diversity and keep combat looking fresh.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
- She gets knocked down too easy. Maybe she should only be vulnerable to being knocked down when taking a hard hit or when she is low on stamina. Otherwise she should only be knocked back or momentarily staggered.
- Despite enemies crowding, she should only be able to hit one or two enemies at a time.
- It would also help to have a couple subtle reskins for the basic enemies to improve diversity and keep combat looking fresh.
how about we get more enemies and sex first? otherwise it's the same repetitive combat all over again

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
how about we get more enemies and sex first? otherwise it's the same repetitive combat all over again
I agree but maybe it would take less work to implement my suggestions first. Those would make good improvements to appease us with the next update while they begin work on the models/art assets for additional enemy types as well as new sex animations.

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
Nice suggestions. I think stamina and this new endurance meter should linked together. If she is struggling she uses stamina for it...I think currently this is overcomplicated...we can use stamina for run,and struggle at the same time. That way players have to keep an eye on running cuz if she is low on stamina and gets a grab, stamina will deplete almost instantly and H scene is coming. :) I think this way its more natural and realistic and less overcomplicated. At the moment we have HP, stamina and endurance. If she loses all health, she loses 1 life. If lifes are depleted, its game over....however we have endurance which means game over too if depleted so...whats the point....I know I know the point is to harden the escape which is so easy even above 80%.... I didnt played the game a lot but its boring for me now...too easy....even bosses are so easy to kill...it seriously needs difficulty modes. So back to the point I think stamina is enough for everything however therefil of stamina is ridiculously fast. Thiscan be a nice micro management tool if used correctly.

Reactions: Enigmanic

J103

Sep 22, 2016
No matter what game or thread you follow there is no escape from the "oTher pEoPLe fASt, tHiS DEv BaD" gang
Well, this is an Eromancer game, master of making promises but delivering next to nothing for years and somehow still managing to get paid for all the work not done. All they need to do is show about 1% of what should be considered the bare minimum and for some reason I'll never understand many people (way too many people) will throw piles of money at them. They practically invented scam h games, they deserve all the hate they get.

Nov 25, 2018
Well, this is an Eromancer game, master of making promises but delivering next to nothing for years and somehow still managing to get paid for all the work not done. All they need to do is show about 1% of what should be considered the bare minimum and for some reason I'll never understand many people (way too many people) will throw piles of money at them. They practically invented scam h games, they deserve all the hate they get.
I just heard about eromancer today and this game. Looked nice from surface now I see wassup. Damn. That's not a good thing to do really.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It's so fucking to me how clueless they are game design wise. I mean the charger is so horrible I hardly believe they added it in and said "yep, job's done". The fucking thing spams attacks non stop which are extremely hard to avoid since his slam somehow knock me while I'm mid air, his laser beam is stupid (although thankfully he only seems to use it after I got knocked away by him which means I'm within i-frames making it useless), and the charge sometimes goes VERTICALLY through the screen which flies in the fucking face of every affordance a CHARGING ENEMY has.

Any fucking idiot can tell you that this boss' design is just crap and it should either be scrapped or reworked.

Oh, and I'm glad to see they still haven't fixed the massive input delay which is a little embarrassing for a brawler game, but hey gotta get those VFX in game first right?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Everyone paying for this trash - deserves to be ripped off. After their last outright scam, anyone falling for this is purely an idiot.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes