Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
This "game" is pretty much the poster child for shady business practices. I'd gather that the game is known more for these allegedly shady practices than anything the game has produced in the 4? years that this "small side project" has taken to get even to this point.
There actually a worse game. At least this one has sex scenes. There another game that is several years old and still has the no real sex scenes in it , other than a blowjob, I think. The "developer" gets 5-6k a month via Pateron, and promised to add the first sex scene for the last 3 years while saying the reals for the delays were that this was only a hobby and he'll get to it when it ready.

It was some game about a elf whose goddess has her team up with a goblin, I think. I actually forgot the name of it cause I stop checking on it for the last year and a half. The art was good, had hopes for it, but the developer realize he could get free money for no work.

At least this game from Eromancer has been updating this year.

Also if anyone remember that elf game can you reply. I should check if it finally got updated.

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
I read his paragraph five times and I still can't comprehend it. The only thing I can piece together is...

He might be saying that gamers are entitled to an update every week when that is not the case. We look at how much money a game is bringing in a month to how much work is being done. That's it.

This games scale is way off balance.
You do get it. It's really not that hard to understand how the devs behave nowadays. They don't want the payroll to end coz once the game is done the payroll ends unless they have something on the way or some people stay but they stop supporting eventually and they don't want that so they drag the development for as long as they could to keep themselves supported. And it is the case coz back then people were not this demanding but yeah when those active devs popped up "The devs that pump out 2-3 updates per month" people pretty much had an idea how fast it should be and now people know when other devs are being lazy "you'd know if they are dragging the development". Like Milfy City and lots more.

Edit: About money. Ofcourse you'd get upset when the game you supported isn't progressing that fast "Look at how Star Citizen had millions of dollars at this point and the game isn't finish to this day and they started at 2012 "10 years bruh"". The poster child of dragging development to the ground just to keep on payroll so if you don't know why they seem lazy now you know. So many kickstarter games ends up in hiatus coz it like ALOT.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
this is how an update once a month from a game dev with this amount of cash should look like btw... and this is an open world game that needs to offer a lot more than Pure Onyx. the Devs here have it "easy", 4-5 sex scenes a month, 2 new enemies, the rest is the normal fixes and maybe a new area once every 6 months. and people will never argue he's milking the game ever again (these are the bare minimum)

https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-v0-3-13-uncracked-team-carnal-instinct.65211/post-6833525

Reactions: GooseHorde

Ruinfire

Mar 1, 2019
Honestly those slugs should be removed from the game either that or ADD A FUCKING LOW ATTACK they always interrupt the combo attack which is the only fucking thing that can hit them so either remove them from the game or add a crouch attack or some shit

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Honestly those slugs should be removed from the game either that or ADD A FUCKING LOW ATTACK they always interrupt the combo attack which is the only fucking thing that can hit them so either remove them from the game or add a crouch attack or some shit
There is a low attack. It's just so garbage. The little stomp that's there more to look cute than to do anything useful. It's such a pain to orient yourself perfectly for it to hit.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I love this game, but is a kinda hard
Guys, I don't know what's worse - the dev's ethics or the amount of shilling some people want to push here by defending the game.
This is literally one of the easiest fighting games there are (because it's not even worked on this part since the beginning). Enemies don't swarm you, drops are too generous, you can eliminate the entire wave in one combo if you know what you're doing (kicks have bigger range than most enemies).

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Guys, I don't know what's worse - the dev's ethics or the amount of shilling some people want to push here by defending the game.
This is literally one of the easiest fighting games there are (because it's not even worked on this part since the beginning). Enemies don't swarm you, drops are too generous, you can eliminate the entire wave in one combo if you know what you're doing (kicks have bigger range than most enemies).
Jump kick is also broken strong and you can spam the punch button to jab stun bosses. I don't mind imbalance, I do mind irritating controls though, positioning for the crap stomp and trying to line up attacks just makes me abuse jump kick more.

Lorena ✩

Feb 16, 2020
I don't say this to defend the game, I like it but sometimes it's hard for me, most of the time I find it hard is due to my pc; I don't want to create a misunderstanding, sorry. (And sorry for my english, i don't speak very well yet)

Reactions: WeIcome and Buziol

Defect888

Jul 21, 2020
10/31/2021 Test Release

Changelog

(** indicates items added or being added since the October 18 Inner Circle test release):

• ** Added the second part of Onyx vs FemCop + MaleCop H Scene (additional SFX and liquid FX coming soon).
  • ** Fixed runtime exception related to custom game resolution handling resulting in game being unresponsive at "Press any key" screen with certain display setups.
  • ** Added Options feature to change default display that the game starts up on.
  • ** Added SFX to the first part of Onyx vs FemCop + MaleCop H Scene.
  • ** God mode now affects Stamina and Exhaustion pools in addition to HP
  • ** Fixed stomach bulge shape during Onyx vs FemCop Baton scene.
  • ** If an enemy spawns outside of or escapes the playing area, a message will now appear to notify you. Let us know if this happens to you so we can document it!
  • ** Fixed missing skin/geo on the Chain Splicer's LOD model (his junk was floating mid-air, spooky)
  • ** Fixed missing SFX when Onyx is impacted directly with Crawler's spitball
  • ** Fixed issue where Crawler's spit projectile would freeze in the air before impacting the ground
  • ** Increased Crawler agro distance (actually, fixed an issue that prevented him from agroing) and Spit attack range.
  • ** Hitting a Crawler will now agro both him and his swarm.
  • ** Fixed floating Larva/Crawlers during combat.
  • ** Added louder Crawler projectile splash SFX.
  • ** Added electrical FX when FemCop's forcefield spawns.
  • ** Crawlers will no longer face backwards when spitting at Onyx.
  • Added early version of FemCop + MaleCop vs Onyx H Scene to the Gallery. Expect a significantly extended version + SFX and improved anims in the end-of-month release!
  • Added optimized (LOD) model for Onyx (should be a solid FPS boost during H scenes).
  • Changed key toggling in-game console to use key to the left from the 1 key on every keyboard layout. This should resolve difficulties that AZERTY/QWERTZ (French/German) users had with finding the open/close console key.
  • Surveillance disks no longer drop if you already have the scene unlocked
  • Fixed critical issue that could bug out (heh) Larva/Crawler enemies, preventing their AI from restarting and making them un-killable.
  • Added SFX to Larva/Crawler enemies
  • Added splat FX when Larva enemies are squished.
  • Added Bite animation + improved GroundHit animation for Larva/Crawler enemies.
  • Larva/Crawler enemies will no longer "walk" backwards.
  • Added Spit attack to Crawlers
  • Added Ground Slam attack to Crawlers
  • Added time system. In-game time (shown in top-right of menu) now passes when Onyx travels between areas (distance-based), and after H Scene fade-outs. Day/Night artwork hasn't been added yet.
  • FemCop can no longer be hit while winding up to perform her Mule Kick counterattack
  • Eliminated nasty flickering shadow artifacts that often appear at edges of shadows on Onyx and FemCop
  • Improved Debug Viewer (F1 key) so that collider meshes are actually representative of the enemy's physics colliders + update in real-time.
  • Console command history may now be accessed via the up/down arrow keys (while console is open).
  • Console message log now scrolls using the Page Up/Down keys instead of up/down arrow keys.
  • Console commands may now be autocompleted/selected via Intellisense with the Tab key. Shift+Tab selects in reverse.
  • Improved console text and color formatting
  • Overhauled code services/subsystems; mostly backend benefits but performance gains are possible for lower-end hardware
  • FemCop's forcefield now casts a reflection
Known Issues
Here are the newest/most relevant known issues.

• Due to some code changes, Street Lord Wraxe can currently get stuck navigating around Onyx and the shop.
  • Still have to add some SFX + liquid FX for the latest H Scene.
  • Blocky shading artifacts appear on both FemCop and Onyx if they are covered in liquid while lit by FemCop's forcefield. This is due to a shader conflict with the newly optimized liquid and the lighting technique used for the forcefield. We're working on a fix ^-^.
  • Larva/Crawlers (and Vioreapers too) currently use humanoid bystander behaviors.
  • Crawlers' spit attack has a splash AoE where the projectile lands, but FX graphics aren't in for it yet, so it can appear as if Onyx is hit by nothing if she's standing nearby a landing spitball.
  • FemCop's force field doesn't emit light properly when the scene is mirrored.
  • Reflection on Onyx's shorts looks weird during FemCop H scene. Will fix in next update (I failed >_> soon)!
  • It's possible for FemCop's forcefield to spawn on top of bystander enemies.
  • Splicer Thug needs new bystander animations before his section of the Chain Splicer's H scene.
  • At minimum zoom, you can see the incoming/outgoing Ball Drone used in the Runt's section of the Chain Splicer H scene before it's meant to appear.
  • Some of Wraxe's combat FX need to be updated to work with new animations. Some may display as being rotated improperly or slightly out of position.
  • Charger's hitbox shifts slightly after he charges. If he charges repeatedly this shift can add up to be significant. It will soon correct itself however.
  • Enemies can appear floating above the shop characters after an H scene, but should fix themselves quickly.
  • Liquid won't show on Onyx during the Thug's solo H scene. This will be fixed soon.
  • The liquid spurt FX on one of the Thug's H scene finishers sometimes doesn't play. We're aware of the cause and seeing if it pops up anywhere else before fixing it.
  • Infinite jabs are way overpowered against bosses right now. Jab spam will be changed to a standing combo soon-ish (among other combat improvements).
  • Street Lord Wraxe sometimes blocks the view of H scenes with his big fat wraxe when he's a bystander.
Console Commands
The game isn't balanced that great yet, so some people have asked if there are ways to bypass bosses or get some help. You can use console commands for this while the game is still rough around the edges. Press the ` (backtick/tilde) key to open the console. Type any of the commands below and press enter. Press ` again to close the console.

• godmode on/off - Makes Onyx indestructible and impervious to Exhaustion.
  • onepunchmode on/off - Gives Onyx the ability to kill anything with one attack.
  • setwave # - Sets the enemy wave to the number specified. Changes will not be reflected in enemies until the current wave is wiped out. If you want to fight Street Lord Wraxe, who spawns on Wave 20, then set the wave to 19 and wipe out the remaining enemies.
  • setgamespeed # - Multiplies the game speed by the number specified.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes