Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
I took couple of months off just to see that the dick riding marathon is still ongoing
Yeah it hasn't ended!! from the looks of it an yet these people are still talking about eromancer game like it is a party at the seas of pirates, here to give my update. Yes Seriously working on a game, many of you just dog as well cause, I'm taking to long as well. Pretty sure none you will have anything better to say afterwards.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
one question to all if made game would anyone support it? I'm not playing or joking about it just want a out put on it for real, i know people are just going to bash me for something just, felt people here just want something to play and test, make me improvements on the game.
Depends. If you try, there's a possibility someone will. If you don't, then nothing changes.

Do be very aware, that setting up a backing platform comes with more than just money, you need to be ready for a lot of things. The second your backing counts go up, people will start to 'invest' into them no matter what they say, some will always have a certain expectation, some may just chill and wait around and some that didn't even pay you will still 'invest' something else into you, namely time and attention, and they will expect something from you, be it commitment or materialistic things.

There's a guy name Vosmog who mostly makes games in their free time and very slow progress, they have quite a big fanbase and many already seem toxic even when he doesn't have any fund-backing platform at all despite many eggs him on to have one, he still holds strong without one because he doesn't want his work to be tied with the fund-backing mentality and only making games as legit products or even arts.

Still, if you presentation is nice, looks promising, and has very eye-catching quality, that's definitely one of the ways to attract a lot of backers with the surface-level first impression alone, you already seeing them first hand, in this thread in particular.

So weigh your choices well.

Elysian69

Jan 29, 2023
so is 0.80.0 the newest build of the game? i just played thru it and unlocked all the animations. gotta say i wish the charger boss had a scene with Onyx or the big Larva enemy too. cuz honestly the best animations in this game are the monster ones and not the humanoid ones, though Wraxe is pretty solid

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
i mean with the broken english, constant meme posting as if they just want an excuse to post 'meta' memes, the constant insults to other members of the thread, and constant trolling. it should be obvious.
I know a couple of grown ass men who are like this specifically to get reactions. There is no age limit to laughing at butthurt people.

• Haha
Reactions: Zepheral
May 25, 2017
I took couple of months off just to see that the dick riding marathon is still ongoing
Yeah it hasn't ended!! from the looks of it an yet these people are still talking about eromancer game like it is a party at the seas of pirates, here to give my update. Yes Seriously working on a game, many of you just dog as well cause, I'm taking to long as well. Pretty sure none you will have anything better to say afterwards.
124.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Buziol

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
Eromancer is great at marketing his game and attracting new customers, but his customer retention is poor (at best). He's burned too many bridges and he keeps burning new ones, always over-promising and under-delivering. Being relevant is not the same as being successful. There isn't an infinite pool of customers out there, he needs to do something to keep the ones he has.
Agree, like a ponzi scheme, you keep attracting people, give them new promises, making excuses, late after late, lies after lies, missing promises after promises, milking as much as possible, eventually abbanddon it and then move on to the next ponzi scheme, sound familar? *cough*Malice and Machine*cough*

May 25, 2017
Welp see everyone in two years, where we might finally have enough substantial changes to this junkware of a game to be worth redownloading. Maybe Eroscammer will finally have the chops to stop creating so many bugs that patching them fills out a wall of text every changelog, though I highly doubt it. Until then, with peace and love, fuck all y'all and have a great one :p.

Nora Zen009

May 3, 2021
God, even without knowing English, I try to write clearly so that the same Google Translate can translate clearly.
You just have some set of words. :coffee: o_O
Are the devils after you? :KEK: :geek:

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes