KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
It's not an imageboard, try to have manners
This isn't a fanfic site either to be writing whole novels, your posts take up way more space then mine. I separated them because they are separated discussions.
And I answered you with "don't put a blame on supporters", and that you can't have cake after you ate the cake.
It's there money if they "sleep" on it, then they clearly don't care, they aren't children. They earn their money they choose how to spend it, you're not their parent. You want to force them like you're herding sheep, they are people, they think for themselves. I've also mentioned substar is simply not an option for some.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
First of all, I said "back in summer 2020". He could have migrated BACK THEN and saved the hassle of redoing many animations.
-Migrate where? If people don't switch to Substar now, there is no evidence they would have back then. You dwell so much in the past as if you could fix it.
-Also he has Substar linked everywhere. On top of that he does cross-promos which all link his Substar, what more promotions do you want?
-Your stats are also inaccurate it doesn't account for the random drop in earnings that occured from Substar despite having the same amount of subs. I no longer trust the "reported stats" found online as i have learned they're not actually as accurate as i thought they were. Pateron is the same, they inflate the #, i learned that for the past month when people switched sites the # never went down.

Last edited:

noconsent

Nov 3, 2019
Yall are milking these 'debates' more than Onyx milks Enemy male characters each release, and more then Eromancer milks his supporters. Those with enough braincells to know Eromancer is sketchy can just read literally ANY PAGE on this thread or wait 2 months and feel it themselves. There's no reason to debate people who dont give af what Eromancer does because they are also right that we (pirates and even real patreon supporters) arent really entitled to anything at the end of the day.

TL;DR: Stop letting KittyMaid troll yall. Post Eromancer Memes instead.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Yall are milking these 'debates' more than Onyx milks Enemy male characters each release, and more then Eromancer milks his supporters. Those with enough braincells to know Eromancer is sketchy can just read literally ANY PAGE on this thread or wait 2 months and feel it themselves. There's no reason to debate people who dont give af what Eromancer does because they are also right that we (pirates and even real patreon supporters) arent really entitled to anything at the end of the day.

Problem is that posting such memes is proven to be "deletable offense" for controversial threads (not only this one but certain Fragments game is also haram to post memes or publicly laugh about). That's why we need to stay on topic and feed that troll.

And no, if you are paying for something, you are entitled to one thing - respect and clear information. Eromancer is pulling the "eternal development" card which is disrespectful to all those that actually believe/believed that "this time it's gonna be different"...and that the PO was actually a small sideproject (holy hell, I still can't understand why I believed them with that xD ).

Also, you are always allowed to criticize. The fact that I'm not buying at McDonalds anymore doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to declare their food as unhealthy crap (because it is).

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
And no, if you are paying for something, you are entitled to one thing - respect and clear information
He is clear on what he does, his whole team is, that is how i know what they are doing. Where else do you think i will find that info? From the sky? I also don't feel disrespected, why are you speaking on my behave? I enjoy playing and helping with fan suggestions when i can, and i will keep supporting them as the rest are.
Also, you are always allowed to criticize. The fact that I'm not buying at McDonalds anymore doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to declare their food as unhealthy crap (because it is).
You're not "criticizing" you hide it under that term but you're actually protesting at this point. No critic would debate so vehemilty about something, but a protestor would.

Last edited:

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023

lmaoooo hahahahaha yeah that is funny

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Everytime i see a game that's been developed for a long time and doesn't have a completed tag, I go to the last page. And its legit the same complaint of milking every time.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
-Migrate where? If people don't switch to Substar now, there is no evidence they would have back then. You dwell so much in the past as if you could fix it.
There's plenty of evidence. Dozens of other NSFW creators have left Patreon over the years. If they could do it, why can't Eromancer. What makes his supporters different from other NSFW supporters?

You dwell so much in the past as if you could fix it.
I don't "dwell in the past". I observe patterns. And I can't fix Eromancer's past or present. He can't fix his past, but he can learn from it and fix his present.
If Eromancer did A 3 years ago and got result B, then did A 2 years ago and got result B, did A 1 year ago and got result B...
... it doesn't take a genius to "predict" that when he STILL does A now, his outcome will still be the same... B
Only Eromancer can fix his mistakes. But first he needs to change his M.O.

-Also he has Substar linked everywhere. On top of that he does cross-promos which all link his Substar, what more promotions do you want?
He didn't link Subscribestar in most of his posts for a long time (I already showed evidence in previous posts, not going to repeat myself - and even now his EromancerSFW and Eromancer AI twitter accounts still only show Patreon) and when he does, it's always AFTER Patreon. His new supporters go to Patreon more than Subscribestar because it's listed as the first option. Again, if many other creators left Patreon in a few months, why can't he promote his Subscribestar after more than a year?

-Your stats are also inaccurate it doesn't account for the random drop in earnings that occured from Substar despite having the same amount of subs. I no longer trust the "reported stats" found online as i have learned they're not actually as accurate as i thought they were. Pateron is the same, they inflate the #, i learned that for the past month when people switched sites the # never went down.
Both platforms inflate the numbers. Even if neither one are "exact numbers" they're both approximations. And unless Eromancer discloses the "real numbers" they're better than no data at all.
Still it's clear that during 2022 (and after his Subscribestar opened and the initial group of supporters moved to it), his Patreon has increased more than his Subscribestar support.

Finally, I want to talk about you claim that most of his supporters prefer Patreon.
I could join Subscribestar's 3 tiers for $5, $10 and $15 respectively or join Patreon's 3 tiers for €5.50, €11 or €16.50 respectively (I live in the Euro zone, that's why I have Patreon's access in euros instead of dollars). Right off the bat, the cost is 10% higher on Patreon, but to that we need to add the dollar to euro conversion (around 0.95) and VAT (I don't know if Subscribestar prices include VAT or not, so I will present both options).
Let's talk about the pros and cons of both platforms:

Subscribestar:
+ Cheaper (between 15% and 35%)
+ Uncensored (faithful to Eromancer's "vision")
+ Faster development (H-scenes don't need to be approved, modified or re-done)
- Less payment options (Credit Card required)

Patreon:
- More expensive (between 15% and 35%)
- Censored (not Eromancer's "vision")
- Slower development (Some scenes, like the Charger and Game over scenes have been censored for more than 3 years - and Patreon can change their policies at any moment and apply the changes retroactively, creating even more delays)
+ More payment options (supporters can use "mommy's paypal")

So please explain how come most supporters prefer to pay more money for a slower and inferior product. It doesn't make any sense.
Unless, of course, as I've already said, most of his Patreon supporters are "sleepers". Or they use "mommy's paypal account" because they can't have a Credit Card.

If Eromancer really wanted to move to Subscribestar without losing money from the sleepers he could easily do it. Keep "developing" XXXIV on Patreon (which, considering it's just animations means just hiring an animator - which he already does for the H-scenes) and develop Pure Onyx on Subscribestar. He wouldn't lose that much money. I doubt he has more than 100 active Patreon supporters that want to pay more money for a slower and inferior product.
And he wouldn't need to make many animations on Patreon either, because sleepers wouldn't notice and Eromancer's active supporters are used to his extremely slow development anyway.
He could hire DividebyZero, who already did 4 short animations using Pure Onyx's characters (here's an example):

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2019
At current exchange rate, $236,796
Around quarter of a million a year from Patreon? Motherfucker! No wonder he is a corrupt bastard milking this cash cow till it moos and dies. Another year or two and he can retire to a life of luxury while flipping off his all too willing con victims. Sorry, "Backers". No surprise he doesn't want to prod the Patreon supporters too much, that would be quite a drop in money if they fucked off. You can almost admire his balls. Almost.

Sep 8, 2019
Even with Patreons cut and taxes that is comfortably over $100,000+ per year, just from Patreon, at the smallest he takes home. It's probably much more. With a few thousand from other sources. He can do almost sweet fuck all a month and get a ton of cash. It's almost enviable.

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
one question to all if made game would anyone support it? I'm not playing or joking about it just want a out put on it for real, i know people are just going to bash me for something just, felt people here just want something to play and test, make me improvements on the game.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
one question to all if made game would anyone support it? I'm not playing or joking about it just want a out put on it for real, i know people are just going to bash me for something just, felt people here just want something to play and test, make me improvements on the game.
Sorry but I'm not sure I got what you want to say choom.
Are you asking for if someone would support Eromancer or your project of some kind?

First, I doubt I would support Ero ever again after all that crap, though I used to do that in the past. He would need to redeem himself in my eyes by doing some stellar job all of the sudden.

As for other projects and devs, it depends. I don't like to support someone just because.
I like to see some promise and something somewhat ready, a proof of concept if you will, to eliminate obvious low-effort scammers and lazy bums. Like, make some basic framework and some sex scene to show your overall potential and hell, I'd throw my 5-20$ if it was decent...and I'd take it out immediately if there was no real update over the next three months, adding you to my Book of Minor Grudges.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Not worth the time for eromancer at this guy just works on furries.
First of all, the Bat Bunny and Sword Bunny enemies in Pure Onyx are furries.
Second, you clearly didn't look at the animation from the link I provided, where you can see Onyx with Wraxe. No furries in that animation. He also did an animation with FemCop + Thug that doesn't have furries either.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
There's plenty of evidence. Dozens of other NSFW creators have left Patreon over the years. If they could do it, why can't Eromancer. What makes his supporters different from other NSFW supporters?
I don't know their reasons, i can only repeat what they say and some say they don't want to bother or can't.
If Eromancer did A 3 years ago and got result B, then did A 2 years ago and got result B, did A 1 year ago and got result B...
... it doesn't take a genius to "predict" that when he STILL does A now, his outcome will still be the same... B
Then explain why some biomonsters got permission, since you believe doing the same will yield the same results. Buziol even said the Vioreaper is a "glorified fly", and will be removed soon. So with your logic Ero should have received the same results as with the Charger, but that was wrong, it was actually allowed and even you proved this in a past post. How is that the same results? "Predicting" is not the same as knowing, this is why you don't hold predictions as facts. Same way you "predicted" that Ero "reads your post" and was proven wrong. Why do you believe he cares about you? even your own logic doesn't back that claim.
He didn't link Subscribestar in most of his posts for a long time
That still doesn't change why existing members didn't move, they should know of it by now. I think they probably go to Patreon more because it's a bigger platform that many already have investments in. On top of that this thread itself only links Patreon and not Substar, are you going to blame that on Ero too? You're active here how come you haven't said or done anything about that? You've done more "research" than most people here but do nothing about it. Instead you do the opposite and encourage people to refrain, you're own logic is twisted yet again.
So please explain how come most supporters prefer to pay more money for a slower and inferior product. It doesn't make any sense.
I don't know, I already stated what the possibilities might be, it doesn't make sense to me or any of the Substar members. We actively try to convince people to move but many just don't bother, and they interact in the server so we know at least those specific people aren't "sleepers". Also some members literally have dual memberships, why would they pay more for the same thing? idk people are just random like that, so clearly your "stats" don't mean anything in the real world, all your argument did was raises more questions than answers about consumers.
If Eromancer really wanted to move to Subscribestar without losing money from the sleepers he could easily do it. Keep "developing" XXXIV on Patreon
He won't lose money but he will lose time, many already complain that progress is slow and your asking to be slower. He explained that it can only happen when enough people move to Substar, his way of incentivizing people to move. Switch and you get uncensored game and cool animations as a bonus, many people still didn't move.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes