Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
But to Eromancer it's more important to Virtue Signal to "certain group of people with a certain type of ideology" that he's an ally than making money.
This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen. Not just Eromancer. There's a bunch of those devs out there. Everytime you see "x positivity" or have "genders" in the game or whatever shit it is... I mean... Dude. You're making a game where a girl gets her goddamn cunt ripped open, non consensually, by pretty much anyone and anything. I don't think you have the proper podium to stand on and spout virtue signaling bullshit.

It's like people who are OK with rape, gore, corruption, turning a decent woman into an absolute subhuman cumrag just for their perverse masturbatory pleasure but then going "You can't say the word "Trap!" It's offensive!" like... Shut up. Just... Shut up, OK?

Jesus Christ. The hypocrisy is palpable. I know shit's fiction, but you still jerk off to it, you're OK with that kind of degenerate fiction but then you grandstand on the most asinine of shit? Bruh.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk. Sorry guys, but shit like this actually "trigger" me.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen. Not just Eromancer. There's a bunch of those devs out there. Everytime you see "x positivity" or have "genders" in the game or whatever shit it is... I mean... Dude. You're making a game where a girl gets her goddamn cunt ripped open, non consensually, by pretty much anyone and anything. I don't think you have the proper podium to stand on and spout virtue signaling bullshit.

It's like people who are OK with rape, gore, corruption, turning a decent woman into an absolute subhuman cumrag just for their perverse masturbatory pleasure but then going "You can't say the word "Trap!" It's offensive!" like... Shut up. Just... Shut up, OK?

Jesus Christ. The hypocrisy is palpable. I know shit's fiction, but you still jerk off to it, you're OK with that kind of degenerate fiction but then you grandstand on the most asinine of shit? Bruh.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk. Sorry guys, but shit like this actually "trigger" me.
It is different watching an animation from Animo when Quiet is being penetrated by a horse ass to mouth, I know it is unreal and no one is getting hurt and certainly I would never want too see that on real life unless I was mentally sick.

Same with all of the pervert things you can find (or think of) on 3D animation and hentai, there are things you are fine when you know no one suffers from it (maybe your dick if you overfap), so there is always something about taboo topics that gets our attention (otherwise futa/tentacles/monsters/etc... wouldn't be that popular) and that is why pages like this one exist.

So, you can't just use the real life morals on 3D shit, it doesn't work the same.

PS: If I see anything like a bug rapping a girl on real life, I will skip it and probably call the police and animal control :KEK:.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
It is different watching an animation from Animo when Quiet is being penetrated by a horse ass to mouth, I know it is unreal and no one is getting hurt and certainly I would never want too see that on real life unless I was mentally sick.

Same with all of the pervert things you can find (or think of) on 3D animation and hentai, there are things you are fine when you know no one suffers from it (maybe your dick if you overfap), so there is always something about taboo topics that gets our attention (otherwise futa/tentacles/monsters/etc... wouldn't be that popular) and that is why pages like this one exist.

So, you can't just use the real life morals on 3D shit, it doesn't work the same.

PS: If I see anything like a bug rapping a girl on real life, I will skip it and probably call the police and animal control :KEK:.
Right.

And calling a fictional character a trap is some sort of world ending offense? I mean it's fine seeing that character getting his asshole busted open by a literal SILO Missile but hey, we *must* think of his feelings, right? Calling him a trap is l.i.t.e.r.a.l m.u.r.d.e.r.

Even so. Being OK with seeing fictional degeneracy, much worse if you make it, means that you have a certain level of insensitivity. And seeing that kind of people White Knight for the most asinine shit... Nah, fam. I don't buy it.

Reactions: Yojimbo543

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
As I said in another post, this animation has been banned from Patreon for more than 3 years.
1678540502997.png

But in the February 2023 update Eromancer posted this WIP of the Onyx+Bunnies scene
1678540564002.png

So I'm curious to see if the scene goes through Patreon (obviously by a censor who's willing to look the other way in exchange for some extra cash...) or if in the next 6 months Eromancer will post some excuse about how evil Patreon is, and how he had to completely re-do the scene due to censorship.

Because one thing is clear, after 3 years Eromancer still doesn't understand Patreon's censorship on non-consensual sex and beastiality (he's still doubling down on the spiders).

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
Because one thing is clear, after 3 years Eromancer still doesn't understand Patreon's censorship on non-consensual sex and beastiality (he's still doubling down on the spiders).
What really gets me is they have a Subscribestar. Right there. With much more lenient rules concerning that kind of content.

But naw, they're going to post it on Patreon, the pearl-clutchers will say "Not in MY Christian crowdfunding platform," it'll get removed, and Ero will give us some excuse along the lines of "We did all this work and now we have to remove it and replace it and it ISN'T our fault at all sorry for the delays."

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
What really gets me is they have a Subscribestar. Right there. With much more lenient rules concerning that kind of content.

But naw, they're going to post it on Patreon, the pearl-clutchers will say "Not in MY Christian crowdfunding platform," it'll get removed, and Ero will give us some excuse along the lines of "We did all this work and now we have to remove it and replace it and it ISN'T our fault at all sorry for the delays."
Subscribestar doesn't support PayPal and with that Eromancer would lose some of his money. They milk Patreon as long as they can do it.

Reactions: Buziol
May 3, 2022
Subscribestar doesn't support PayPal and with that Eromancer would lose some of his money. They milk Patreon as long as they can do it.
cant they do shit like the thing with the creators of ravager? that game has a dragon that has a harem an can fuck with it all day everyday and weird part the dragon can bear child to an elf or human which is very weird, it also has gore so ye idk and has bestiallity i think. but cant eromancer do that kind of shit without doing weird shitty excuses?

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
A real update is this, current Biker progress :3
1678613573287.png
or the progress on Shield Cop
1678613945152.png

As I said in another post, this animation has been banned from Patreon for more than 3 years.
View attachment 2458507

But in the February 2023 update Eromancer posted this WIP of the Onyx+Bunnies scene
View attachment 2458509

So I'm curious to see if the scene goes through Patreon (obviously by a censor who's willing to look the other way in exchange for some extra cash...) or if in the next 6 months Eromancer will post some excuse about how evil Patreon is, and how he had to completely re-do the scene due to censorship.

That's for them to decide not you.

cant they do shit like the thing with the creators of ravager? that game has a dragon that has a harem an can fuck with it all day everyday and weird part the dragon can bear child to an elf or human which is very weird, it also has gore so ye idk and has bestiallity i think. but cant eromancer do that kind of shit without doing weird shitty excuses?
Its not bestiallity if it falls under "fantasy monsters". In PO the "Charger" qualifies as a beast to them, but Vioreaper is ok for some reason. This is why its grey area, its not clearly defined.

May 3, 2022
But you're not providing any real update of the game, your only flaming it. You can't claim your opinions as true because you say so.
View attachment 2460436
View attachment 2460445

That's for them to decide not you.

Its not bestiallity if it falls under "fantasy monsters". In PO the "Charger" qualifies as a beast to them, but Vioreaper is ok for some reason. This is why its grey area, its not clearly defined.
but the farm girl in that game fucks horses and a wolf... i finished it and boy it has alot of beastiality and kinda lesbian and stuff

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 2460436
View attachment 2460445
This is not a real update but a teaser, a news. The vast majority of people here consider an update to be something of value in terms of gameplay, not yet another promise of a stuff that won't be in-game for the next 2 years (yes, that's the average time between a concept art Eromancer posts and the basic implementation of it...assuming it's not on hold for one reason or another).

If your explanation worked, we would still have sexualized lolis running around because "they are legal, they are 1000 years old and just look young". Nope maiboi, it's not a grey area because IT IS quite clearly defined - if it's not humanoid in general appearence (like anthro furries are), you can bet your ass that it will get banned sooner or later by services that don't care about your weird perception of reality.

That's why you don't see many "feral" patreons (I don't recall one instance that was high profile).

The best you can do to end up in the grey area is messing around the stuff like Pokemon/Digimon/MLP/Spongebob. Why? Because they are detached from our perception of "beasts" just enough to make them acceptable. And for the same reason, Disney animals (like Lion King) are not acceptable in 95% of cases, despite being sentient on human level, they are still visibly "beastly".

Vioreaper is an oversight that will get them to cry about "Patreon bad" at one point in time. It's too beastly in appearance (a glorified giant fly) and lacks any form of sentience as of now.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Vioreaper is an oversight that will get them to cry about "Patreon bad" at one point in time. It's too beastly in appearance (a glorified giant fly) and lacks any form of sentience as of now.
How is that an oversight when Ero himself said
"So, one of the positive things that came out of the interactions with Patreon early this month is that we received direct permission to use some of our biomonsters in H scenes ^-^. We specifically got permission to use the Larva/Crawlers and Vioreapers."
this was quoted in #3,977
So even you admit Vioreaper falls under bestiality which further proves the point. Patreon agrees its ok meanwhile you believe both biomonsters should be taken down.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
And my point was you can't keep Ero as a scapegoat when Patreon is being inconsistence with what they put out.
Eromancer is not responsible for Patreon's censorship.

However, Eromancer IS RESPONSIBLE for their own bad decisions. Eromancer dug his own hole and went to sleep in it.
By 2017 the Patreoncalypse was clear, and the censorship announced. Eromancer didn't do anything.
By 2018 Patreon kicked out / let go several NSFW creators (like StudioFOW). Eromancer didn't do anything.
By 2019 Patreon kicked out / let go even more NSFW creators (like Animopron). Eromancer didn't do anything.
By summer 2020 Patreon kicked out / let go even more NSFW creators (like A Third Dimension and Darklust). At that point Pure Onyx had only 1 H-scene (Onyx+Thug), and there were 2 enemies' scenes already banned for beastiality (Charger and Vioreapers) and 1 scene banned for non-consensuality (Game Over scene).
Eromancer had all the information it needed to react to the censorship. They could have:
1.- Migrated to Subscribestar or other platforms like many other NSFW creators did.
2.- Stopped wasting time developing non-humanoid enemies to prevent more animations getting banned for beastiality and focused on humanoid characters instead.
3.- Changed the scope of the game, going from a GoR (Game-over Rape) to a Reverse Rape game (example: Rusimarudou's Hentai Eater)
4.- Done something

EROMANCER DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

3 years later, Eromancer is still wasting time developing enemies that will be banned for beastiality (like the spiders) and H-scenes that contain bondage (which are walking the tight rope of non-consensuality).

Bypassing Patreon's non-asleep censorship is not rocket science. It can be done, but Eromancer still doesn't do anything.

Eromancer isn't a scapegoat, they are reaping what they (didn't) sow.

Nora Zen009

May 3, 2021
It looks like a joke about 2025 when Eromancer finally deigns to make/finish the initial levels is slowly starting to come true.Change of clothes and shoes Pure Onyx - it was worth waiting (no) for so many years. Probably, by the real release version, where all levels (not only initial ones), enemies, weapons, NPCs and gameplay will be completed, most will simply forget about this misunderstanding project. With such a schedule "updates" and the "development" itself, which smells, if not directly like a scam, then at least a deliberate delay in development, potential buyers will enthusiastically play in - Starfield, Dragon Age: Dreadwolf, Mass Effect 5, GTA6 and damn it even in heaps of games.2030-2035 probably here is the real release date of this project, which has been tormenting Eromancer for so many years.
Just imagine what technologies will appear by then and how ordinary and boring/dull Pure Onyx will look. Such an effect as - wow/cool/amazing this game could achieve if it came out on time.

zues01

Apr 19, 2018
So....has Ero abandoned their XXXIV video projects? Its been over a year now since their Tifa movie was announced.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
So....has Ero abandoned their XXXIV video projects? Its been over a year now since their Tifa movie was announced.
Technically no, they're not abandoned but "infinitely frozen" just as MatM has been for the last 5 years.
So don't expect to see any progress for another decade...

Last edited:

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
It looks like a joke about 2025 when Eromancer finally deigns to make/finish the initial levels is slowly starting to come true.Change of clothes and shoes Pure Onyx - it was worth waiting (no) for so many years. Probably, by the real release version, where all levels (not only initial ones), enemies, weapons, NPCs and gameplay will be completed, most will simply forget about this misunderstanding project. With such a schedule "updates" and the "development" itself, which smells, if not directly like a scam, then at least a deliberate delay in development, potential buyers will enthusiastically play in - Starfield, Dragon Age: Dreadwolf, Mass Effect 5, GTA6 and damn it even in heaps of games.2030-2035 probably here is the real release date of this project, which has been tormenting Eromancer for so many years.
Just imagine what technologies will appear by then and how ordinary and boring/dull Pure Onyx will look. Such an effect as - wow/cool/amazing this game could achieve if it came out on time.
Keep crying about it and you'll see this same attitude said here before cause you just crying over this game.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes