behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1926760

Overview:
Pure Onyx is a classic beat ‘em up with RPG elements set in the world of our flagship title, Malise and the Machine. It follows heroine Onyx as she brawls her way through the dystopian streets of New Babylon, where she’ll encounter gangs, crime syndicates, a corrupt police force, and the bio-engineered horrors of the insidious Babel Corporation. It features fully animated, 3D art and is styled after 80s cyberpunk anime. Pure Onyx contains in-game, fully animated H content.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-05
Release Date: 2023-02-28
Developer: Eromancer -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-02-28
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

If the links are down report it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra:
Soundtrack

Thank you Echo679 for sharing!

View attachment 980526 View attachment 980523 View attachment 980524 View attachment 980525
please upload to zippyshare pixeldrain workupload

Jan 31, 2021
dont think they would ever do that anytime soon. maybe next year? the only thing new added to gameplay after so many years is a slide attack.
Yeah I see now that this game was started 5 years ago and it has only made this much progress. So that tells me a lot. I doubt I'll be asking anymore questions about updates anytime soon haha. I'm having memories of another hentai game dev who was making 50k a month on patreon and would rarely update then he finally just quit the project altogether. I never supported him but I know about it. It seems to be a trend with these hentai game developers.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah I see now that this game was started 5 years ago and it has only made this much progress. So that tells me a lot. I doubt I'll be asking anymore questions about updates anytime soon haha. I'm having memories of another hentai game dev who was making 50k a month on patreon and would rarely update then he finally just quit the project altogether. I never supported him but I know about it. It seems to be a trend with these hentai game developers.
There was a polish comedy movie called "Superproduction" about making movies to cover mafia deals. One quote from that movie that stuck with me - "you know what sells in the world? Sex&Violence".
This basically describes what drives humans to fund even the most stupid and scammy endeavours. As long as you provide at least one of those things, you are able to get some crowd to back you up, no matter what kind of shit you do. Scammancer was able to combine both and that's the most basic recipe for success on Patreon.

I don't really see a solution to that other than educating people on how badly they are taken advantage off.

z9db781i01b

Sep 21, 2022
I can def see why people annoyed. New scenes are just reskins. It'll be super lame if they took out a bunch of scenes for patreon. Just have a separate build you post elswhere...

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
Just have a separate build you post elswhere...
Doesn't Patreon have a rule specifically for this?
I think as long as you don't link to other places that have content Patreon doesn't allow, you're good.
So, theoretically, they could have the pre-Patreon build on Subscribestar or wherever so long as nowhere on their Patreon do they let people know it exists or where to find it.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
There was a polish comedy movie called "Superproduction" about making movies to cover mafia deals. One quote from that movie that stuck with me - "you know what sells in the world? Sex&Violence".
This basically describes what drives humans to fund even the most stupid and scammy endeavours. As long as you provide at least one of those things, you are able to get some crowd to back you up, no matter what kind of shit you do. Scammancer was able to combine both and that's the most basic recipe for success on Patreon.

I don't really see a solution to that other than educating people on how badly they are taken advantage off.
But according to others he isnt providing Sex or Violence, so that no longer makes sense.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
He is providing just the bare minimum. I didn't say anything about the quality, mind you. Why? Because your average "cumsumer" is happy with shit because he acquired shit taste over the years of abuse from every side.
If the "average "cumsumer" is happy" then what is the problem? Having the average enjoy the game is a good thing.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
If the "average "cumsumer" is happy" then what is the problem? Having the average enjoy the game is a good thing.
Aaaa yes, my favourite shiller.

No, it's not a good thing. If you push enough crap through someone for long enough, they will learn to accept the abuse. For the same reason we don't agree to slavery, exploitation of employees or putting cancerogenic stuff in food (unless you come from mainland China, then enjoy your gutter oil). Just cause masses learned to accept bad, harmful practices, it doesn't make these practices good all of a sudden.
As I said in the past - it's not like you can tolerate some behaviour because "muh freedom". Sometimes, your freedom will hurt you AND the others in the long term....and that's exactly what an abuse of crowdfunding did.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes