Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
so how many outfits are there?
Outfits? None.
But some animation "variations" feel like they are reskins/outfits of sorts. Basically, you have some animations that are identical, except for the girl being fucked (Onyx, Police girl and Bunny girl recently). And surprise surprise - making these "alternatives" takes months for some reason.
So, in the end, over the year you get like 4-5 animations, with 3 of them being literally the same.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
so how many outfits are there?
Not exactly "outfits" but different visual tiers of equipment. In the March update they included Tier 2 equipment wich looks different from the Tier 1 equipment.

This is the Tier 1 equipment visuals (showcasing the Cat Ears but everything else being Tier 1):
1683495662362.png

And this is a T-pose of the Tier 2 Equipment:
1683495741810.png

But it's not really a different "outfit" as much as individual interchangeable pieces.

In short, Tier 2 equipment has 2 glowing (teal?) lights on the jacket, gloves, shorts and footwear.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Not exactly "outfits" but different visual tiers of equipment. In the March update they included Tier 2 equipment wich looks different from the Tier 1 equipment.

This is the Tier 1 equipment visuals (showcasing the Cat Ears but everything else being Tier 1):
View attachment 2604064

View attachment 2604067

But it's not really a different "outfit" as much as individual interchangeable pieces.

In short, Tier 2 equipment has 2 glowing (teal?) lights on the jacket, gloves, shorts and footwear.
Oh, right, forgot about that experiment. But yeah, still not really a different outfit but some move in the right direction...I guess?

Reactions: frueda2892

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
can someone link me to the update please
If you looking for new poses, there isn't any. Ah, internet being public place is amazing. I can find news of Update without being Patron.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So you get one possible retargeted scene, whatever that means. And then a buttload of other 'improvements' they flesh out.

Oh, don't forget known issues. I mean. If they heavily focus on combat, they still keep having issues with it. So I guess the next updates will focus on those issues and likely more issues they also 'find.'

Reactions: Chumpyman

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022

View attachment 2604064

View attachment 2604067

thats fucking hilarious
i got so many outfits for my fuckmeat follower in skyrim i gotta keep notes to keep track of them
and he cant make like even boob window ho rag variant for couple years
by now there should hundreds of carrots, buttplugs and other deco power up crap on top of dozens outfits.

Last edited:

Kaldian

Feb 4, 2021
Oh, right, forgot about that experiment. But yeah, still not really a different outfit but some move in the right direction...I guess?
In such a game one would expect the protagonist to have less clothing as you progress, so not really imho.

May 3, 2022
thats fucking hilarious
i got so many outfits for my fuckmeat follower in skyrim i gotta keep notes to keep track of them
and he cant make like even boob window ho rag variant for couple years
by now there should hundreds of carrots, buttplugs and other deco power up crap on top of dozens outfits.
i guess eromancer doesnt really give a fuck about his game other than money

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
In my country there is a proverb saying "Silence means consent.". Those who are not saying anything means two things. 1: They don't care at all where they are paying and stay on patreon until it closes. 2: They don't say anything because they are no longer watching the progress and just forgot about their subscription. So silence doesn't mean no nor yes, it means neutrality.
Being neutral only furthers proves why adding Group B and C is a dumb idea. Neutrality means you are not supporting either side in a conflict. So why would you group them with a group that has chosen a side to support?

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Last time I checked, quotation mark is a sort of thought separator and the way you used it implies ownership of the channel. Just throwing "fans" into the mix doesn't suddenly change it.

Anyywaaaayy...you might be right. Reading your recent explanations gave me a small stroke.
throwing a "quotation mark" doesn't change your implications either, it only request confirmation to the implications. "Our” is the possessive form of “we" and "we" denotes a group of people, those being the fans.

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
Being neutral only furthers proves why adding Group B and C is a dumb idea. Neutrality means you are not supporting either side in a conflict. So why would you group them with a group that has chosen a side to support?
the neutrality thing only works for isolated systems. or mostly insolated. for example, if i live in self sufficient underground complex i dont care what surface ppl do as long as they wont nuke their way inside. i can be mostly neutral. on other hand if i live on surface and im calling myself neutral im just coping with my lack of decision of taking sides, leaving more power for others to be taken.

ergo in non isolated system neutrality really means supporting most predatory/authority based group with teeth/media control/market share control on the block as this one feeds on ability to herd and harvest from "neutral" attitude.

this is also why greed is good and everyone should be greedy; when everyone is an able warrior being scumbag bully is no longer profitable.

its like fucking most rudimentary game theory shit employed by all corporations and military.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
the neutrality thing only works for isolated systems. or mostly insolated. for example, if i live in self sufficient underground complex i dont care what surface ppl do as long as they wont nuke their way inside. i can be mostly neutral. on other hand if i live on surface and im calling myself neutral im just coping with my lack of decision of taking sides, leaving more power for others to be taken.

ergo in non isolated system neutrality really means supporting most predatory/authority based group with teeth/media control/market share control on the block as this one feeds on ability to herd and harvest from "neutral" attitude.

this is also why greed is good and everyone should be greedy; when everyone is an able warrior being scumbag bully is no longer profitable.

its like fucking most rudimentary game theory shit employed by all corporations and military.
Go back and re-read, it went over you.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes