Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Again, you're missing the point. You're talking as if it was YOUR responsibility to convince others to move to Subscribestar. It's not. Eromancer is the one who needs to set his priorities straight. And right now, he's lying about wanting to "preserve his vision" of the game and is screwing supporters on Subscribestar (like you).
You seem to think that we are your enemies. We are not. Most of us were supporters some time ago.
We aren't screwing you, Eromancer is.
This kind of behaviour reminds me of a certain polish satire that is always present during the elections.
our toughest.jpg

Some people are so blinded with promises, shame, anger or hatred towards others, that they will actively accept the abuse and even try to convince others to join them. It's like this one fucked up experiment with dogs being electrocuted to the point they simply "ignored" the pain but unlike dogs, that learned hopelessness and despair, Eromancer supp-boys seem ecstatic about it.

There's no reasoning with them with facts, no way to show them they are even bigger victims than most. You could even show these people how their idol admits to being guilty, and they'll find a way to explain that it's not really like that, that it's not really important, and why are we even looking for evil and injustice here?

Honestly, I no longer try to convince people like Kitty...I just want new people to stay away from this steaming pile of nonsense till Eromancer sorts it out...

farhangee

May 3, 2023
game is not running. giving system error " The code execution cannot proceed because UnityPlayer.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem." how to solve it.?

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
This kind of behaviour reminds me of a certain polish satire that is always present during the elections.
View attachment 2592801

Some people are so blinded with promises, shame, anger or hatred towards others, that they will actively accept the abuse and even try to convince others to join them. It's like this one fucked up experiment with dogs being electrocuted to the point they simply "ignored" the pain but unlike dogs, that learned hopelessness and despair, Eromancer supp-boys seem ecstatic about it.

There's no reasoning with them with facts, no way to show them they are even bigger victims than most. You could even show these people how their idol admits to being guilty, and they'll find a way to explain that it's not really like that, that it's not really important, and why are we even looking for evil and injustice here?

Honestly, I no longer try to convince people like Kitty...I just want new people to stay away from this steaming pile of nonsense till Eromancer sorts it out...
You mean Stockholm Syndrome + Misery loves Company?
I agree, the human mind is a fucked up complicated thing.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
If the mules don't switch they don't get updates, simple as that. Sometimes you need to force people (one way or another) to do something. Post on patreon a message that patreon page will close for good, and give the SubStar link for those who really want to support the project. But Ero don't shut down the moneyriver for his own sake. The "In in one ear and out the other" sentence is only apply to you here because Ero totally brainwashed you lad.
You keep saying Ero and ignore the fact that others are with him, he can't just leave and cut everyones pay. He needs to be sure its worth moving and everyone including consumers are on board. I don't know what you don't understand about that. They pay, you don't, so their opinion matters more to them. Had supporters been the ones to push him maybe yes, but that is not the case tho. The game will continue either way, that is just a choice he left supports.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
You're talking as if it was YOUR responsibility to convince others to move to Subscribestar. It's not
I am not, i am stating how the situation is since people only have only one perspective and hope to solve things that way. The only info you have is what people leak anything else you don't know about, for example what was worked on today? and by who? In your mind you probably thought nothing was being done.

I don't think you understand how programming works, you expect them to learn a code that wasn't started by them, get comfortable enough start building on their own in 4 months? No, the last thing you want is to end up with a spaghetti code. The other thing is the project needs Ero's approval before moving forward. I haven't heard anyone describe him as meticulous, but thats one thing i do agree with he is very nit picky because he like things to look nice. Anyways the spiders are mostly done i've seen how they will look like in game the issue is coding an enemy with 8 legs and their own move sets to not look janky. I saw it visually done so i assumed it was next but no i was putting the carriage before the horse. Also joined the team and will be helping with H animations so +1 in animation.

As for the Pateron you're just baiting me into sounding like a broken record again. Ero isn't blaming anyone, you are. He is countinung the game whether its on Patreon or not.

Kingrj

Aug 12, 2018
You no longer need a nude patch, you can remove Onyx's clothes in the equip menu anytime. And you can use last month's savefile, there are no new H-animations in the gallery.
It's more so I wanted it updated for the gallery not the in-game stuff.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
You keep saying Ero and ignore the fact that others are with him, he can't just leave and cut everyones pay. He needs to be sure its worth moving and everyone including consumers are on board. I don't know what you don't understand about that. They pay, you don't, so their opinion matters more to them. Had supporters been the ones to push him maybe yes, but that is not the case tho. The game will continue either way, that is just a choice he left supports.
The other team members are scammy as Ero himself. In 5 years none of them said "Hey guys we don't have any fuckin progress, let's step on the gas a bit"? Everyone in this team is fishy as hell not just Ero.

Reactions: Buziol

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
You keep saying Ero and ignore the fact that others are with him, he can't just leave and cut everyones pay.
He DOESN'T need to leave Patreon and he DOESN'T need to cut anyone's pay. I've explained it many times. Stop trying to strawman it and read what I actually wrote.

He needs to be sure its worth moving and everyone including consumers are on board.
All his Subscribestar supporters are on board. All his Patreon sleepers are on board.
Less than 5% of his "consumers" aren't. He's screwing 95% of his supporters to please the 5% of "consumers"

They pay, you don't, so their opinion matters more to them.
The 95% of supporters Eromancer is screwing up are paying supporters too, just like the 5%. But Eromancer doesn't care about the 95% of his supporters opinion.

Had supporters been the ones to push him maybe yes, but that is not the case tho.
Yes, it is the case. It was his supporters base who pushed him to open a Subscribestar account, after threatening to leave. He didn't want to do it back then and he still doesn't want to do it now.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I am not, i am stating how the situation is since people only have only one perspective and hope to solve things that way. The only info you have is what people leak anything else you don't know about, for example what was worked on today? and by who? In your mind you probably thought nothing was being done.
You don't know who I am or what info I have access to. But that's beside the point.
It doesn't matter what I might think, and it doesn't matter what you believe Eromancer has done today. You only believe what he told you he's done is true.
What matters are facts. We're 4 months into 2023 and the game is updating even at a slower pace than 2022. The changelogs reflect what's really been done.
There's a big difference between pledging and donating. And there's also a big difference between buying a lottery ticket and actually winning the lottery.

I don't think you understand how programming works, you expect them to learn a code that wasn't started by them, get comfortable enough start building on their own in 4 months? No, the last thing you want is to end up with a spaghetti code.
What code? This game has a very basic UI and a barebones combat. There are almost no mechanics (grabs, juggles, specials). The hit detection is barely done and the only thing that can have a relatively complex code is the enemies' AI. Still, 4 months is more than enough for a programmer (or 2) to learn what they need for this game. This is not an AAA game.

Anyways the spiders are mostly done i've seen how they will look like in game the issue is coding an enemy with 8 legs and their own move sets to not look janky. I saw it visually done so i assumed it was next but no i was putting the carriage before the horse.
No shit, Sherlock! Funny how I said 4 months ago that spiders were a bad idea because they're hard to animate and won't go through Patreon's censorship. You finally realized what all of us have already said

Also joined the team and will be helping with H animations so +1 in animation.
It doesn't matter if there are +1 or +100 H-animators if Eromancer doesn't commision/pay them. The reason why we haven't got a "new" H-animation since November 2022 is not because Gifdoozer is lazy or can't work faster. He's proven he can do 2 full H-animations/month already.

As for the Pateron you're just baiting me into sounding like a broken record again. Ero isn't blaming anyone, you are. He is countinung the game whether its on Patreon or not.
Eromancer is blaming Patreon for censoring "his vision". He's blaming the supporters that don't want to move to Subscribestar as the reason why he's not moving. He's blaming any criticism on "people having unrealistic expectations on what a 13+ team with $20K/month can do".

pantylines

Aug 13, 2021
anyone know of a way to unlock full gallery and/or have better camera angles like those clips i've seen online?

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
He DOESN'T need to leave Patreon and he DOESN'T need to cut anyone's pay. I've explained it many times. Stop trying to strawman it and read what I actually wrote
I did read but you just say i don't because i don't agree with you. The game is not being stopped, i don't know why you think it is. He gave the supporters a choice to move to Substar to get a more explicit version, if they want it they will move, that's it. I don't why you complicate a simple thing.
-We already establish your pseudonumber don't actually mean anything. If 95% wanted to switch they would have already. This is how i know your info is limited you have not shown any info that is current or accurate, it's usually old or poorly estimated. You have a habit of "imagining" what the situation is and going off of that and expect me to regard it as "facts". None of what you said is concrete, only speculation. You say is slower but again you have no idea what they are working on, a lot of 2022 content was re adding prior content. Some of what i'm seeing now has no prior years of work done its stickly new content. Not once did i hear you mention anything of spiders until i did. Where was your info then?
-They have a channel dedicated to code updates and states what each member does.
-So because its a bad idea to you, random F95 users, they should stop? lol If something is difficult it does not make it impossible, know the difference, and Patreon hasn't even said anything on it.
-Yes it does matter, to continue XXXIV they will require more animators than anything.
-He isn't blaming us, not once has he said of implied it was our fault. Patreon rules didn't allow things and he found ways to make it work. The only one blaming is you, there endless evidence of it.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I did read but you just say i don't because i don't agree with you. The game is not being stopped, i don't know why you think it is. He gave the supporters a choice to move to Substar to get a more explicit version, if they want it they will move, that's it. I don't why you complicate a simple thing.
-We already establish your pseudonumber don't actually mean anything. If 95% wanted to switch they would have already.
No, reality doesn't work like that. When Eromancer said he would open Subscribestar (after the supporters threatened to leave) supporters fell into 3 groups:
A.- Those who wanted to stay on Patreon.
B.- Those who moved to Subscribestar.
C.- Those who didn't say or do anything, aka "Sleepers".

The 95% you qualify as "pseudonumber" is comprised of B+C.
I NEVER SAID 95% WANTED TO SWITCH, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU DON'T READ OR TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT
And you didn't "establish" anything other than your lack of understanding and your failed attempts to strawmen other's points

Group A is less that 5% of supporters, prove me wrong on that.
I'll give you some help to start with, what % of supporters from both Patreon and Subscribestar are on Discord?
THOSE UPPORTERS WHO AREN'T ON DISCORD ARE SLEEPERS AND THOSE ON DISCORD THAT HAVEN'T SAID OR DONE ANYTHING ARE SLEEPERS TOO.

If you make a poll asking a group of people to answer do you want to move to Subscibestar? and these are the results:
5% no
15% yes
80% don't give an answer
YOU CAN'T SAY THAT 85% SAID NO. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT EROMANCER IS DOING.

You have a habit of "imagining" what the situation is and going off of that and expect me to regard it as "facts". None of what you said is concrete, only speculation. You say is slower but again you have no idea what they are working on, a lot of 2022 content was re adding prior content.
Again, you didn't read what I wrote. I SAID 2023 IS SLOWER THAN 2022 and you try to change the subject saying that a lot of 2022 was prior content. That wasn't my point.
Still, the facts remain, REAL content is what's in the changelogs, everything else Eromancer says he's doing is what's speculative.
And the changelogs for the past 4 months are pathetic.

-Yes it does matter, to continue XXXIV they will require more animators than anything.
No, it won't. HE DOESN'T NEED TO CONTINUE XXXIV, he only needs to say that's what he's doing.
He doesn't need to allocate resources on XXXIV, just like he's not allocating resources on MatM. XXXIV will be worked "in the background", just like MatM.
Remember this from the Sep 2018 update?

"The game will take place in MATM's world, and act as an introduction to MATM's setting, the theme, the denizens of New Babylon, and even some of the characters. It will require MUCH less overhead development time, and what you'll see in this update is from only two weeks spent on pre-visualization.
As far as Patreon goes, the current structure will likely remain the same, you’ll just be treated to content for both games. We’ll continue to update you on our MATM progress as usual.
"

Patreon doesn't care about real updates (if they did they would have kicked out Eromancer long ago), they only care about their cut of the money and their ToS; and the sleepers won't notice any difference.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2019
I got nothing to say.
One person and 14 years can make a good game like Kenshi,ASLIBRA Revision.
A group of people under the leadership of Eromancer ,half a million dollars and X years only make a game halfly done?
AND it's a fxxking H game.
The money supporters have spent is enough to buy Onyx's copyright and make Gifdoozer making animations until his retire.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes