mutayyeb

Jun 4, 2020
I would surely love to see onyx with muscular physique you know like abs leg and glutes muscles a little bit of shoulder and arms if the developer would be kind enough to add them is the near future

AlexChiter

Jul 28, 2018
I would surely love to see onyx with muscular physique you know like abs leg and glutes muscles a little bit of shoulder and arms if the developer would be kind enough to add them is the near future
why would a developer overexert himself if they pay for such an empty game

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
As stated in the monthly update, today's "new" version will have the "updated" version of the Thug+Onyx scene. Everything else are the usual bugfixes and SFX improvements.
I say "updated" because is the same as the (censored, not original) old one but uses the "improved" onyx rig.
So, what's REALLY new? Onyx will display the Tier 2 equipment and previous cumshots during the Thug+Onyx scene.
That's it.

Come back at the end of May for "more" content, as usual. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
They made a "mommy" enemy for muscle-lovers like you, she's called Semi;

View attachment 2584064 View attachment 2584065

At the current upate speed she'll be added by 2030...
...maybe.
at this point i might just go to kisxsfm on r34 and then search for a muscular woman to go fap to
besides that this game has no good replayability,
come to think of it. cant this piece of shit goofy ahh developer hire a animator to quick things up? i mean if u look at twitter there's alot of people who does animating nsfw and shit

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
at this point i might just go to kisxsfm on r34 and then search for a muscular woman to go fap to
besides that this game has no good replayability,
come to think of it. cant this piece of shit goofy ahh developer hire a animator to quick things up? i mean if u look at twitter there's alot of people who does animating nsfw and shit
why would he need to hire somebody if he's earning a lot without hiring one? because if he really wanted to progress much faster he would've done so a long time ago.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
He CAN and he DID. He just doesn't WANT to.

The 1st H-animation in Pure Onyx (the one reworked this month with the new rig) was made on Apr 2020. I don't know who made it, but it was a long (the original version, not the censored one) high-quality animation. But it was one-and-done, as no more H-animations followed it for many months.
Then, on Oct 2020, Eromancer did advertise to hire new animators. And in the Dec 2020 monthly update, he announced hiring 3 new people:
- Gifdoozer (I will talk about him in depth down below)
- AnimationAtNight (I haven't found any info about him, and Eromancer hasn't mentioned him again either)
- Penapsquat (He's been mentioned multiple times, but I think he works with the regular, non-H, animations)

Gifdoozer did all the H-animations from Dec-2020 (Vraxe) to Oct-2021 (Onyx + 2 Cops) and retweeted every tweet Eromancer put out for that time period.
And then something happened between him and Eromancer. I don't know what it was, but Gifdoozer stopped retweeting and Eromancer added 2 H-animations in Nov and Dec 2021 (the bunnies) which clearly are of a much lower quality (much shorter and jankier) than the ones Gifdoozer did.
In Jan 2022 Eromancer announced the Patreoncalypse and censored most H-animations.
Then in April 2022 Eromancer put out a new H-animation (Onyx + Vioreaper) and Gifdoozer retweeted it so my guess is that they sorted out their differences. He continued doing so until Eromancer went on a Twitter Strike in Nov 2022.
And again, one month ago when Eromancer came back to twitter, Gifdoozer kept retweeting, so my assumption is that he's still working for Eromancer as a freelancer.

My point is, if Eromancer wanted to, Gifdoozer could make at least 1 new H-animation/month (he did the 2 Vraxe animations in 1 month).

But as Bloodmane and many others (including myself) have said countless times before, why would he?
In 2022 Eromancer put LESS THAN HALF the content from 2021 and made more money than the previous year. And in this year, it's been 4 months already and there are ZERO new H-animations, but he's not bleeding subscribers. What incentive does he have to pay for new talent?

PS: By the way, I mentioned before that Eromancer doesn't want to promote his Subscribestar over Patreon. Guess what he did as soon as he came back to Twitter after the 3 month strike? He deleted the Subscribestar link. His main twitter account only shows Patreon and itch.io. But I'm sure is just a coincidence... :rolleyes:

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes