Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Guys, these games are not the same.

Parasite in City is a finished and fully playable 2D sidescroller. It was made in Japan and sold as a 1-time purchasable product. It was made in less than 2 years (probably by a single guy).

Pure Onyx is a pre-alpha and barely playable 2.5D Beat 'em Up. It is made all around the world (although Eromancer and some others are in the US) and monetized as a monthly subscription service. It's been "developed" for over 4 years by a team of 10+ people.

Can you guys spot the differences?

Apr 10, 2023
It is a shame I really like the artstyle they do a good job doing the snk style. The constant baiting with new ideas and enemies with his update posts. The lack of willingness to focus on fleshing out added enemies is an obvious sign they are scamming. If Eromancer was honest and had focused on one goal at a time for updates we probably would have had some more expansions to the enemies added in earlier.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

Parasite in City is a finished and fully playable 2D sidescroller. It was made in Japan and sold as a 1-time purchasable product. It was made in less than 2 years (probably by a single guy).

Pure Onyx is a pre-alpha and barely playable 2.5D Beat 'em Up. It is made all around the world (although Eromancer and some others are in the US) and monetized as a monthly subscription service. It's been "developed" for over 4 years by a team of 10+ people.

lmaoo

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
So now the upper tier gear has tech stuff attached to it. Mkay.

Also here's a save with the new gallery aditions unlocked.
Where do save files go in Pure Onyx?

Been meaning to try this one awhile but didn't realize the gallery had to be unlocked. Last adult beat em up I played had the gallery already open so you could (ahem) "adult beat em up" whenever you wanted.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Where do save files go in Pure Onyx?

Been meaning to try this one awhile but didn't realize the gallery had to be unlocked. Last adult beat em up I played had the gallery already open so you could (ahem) "adult beat em up" whenever you wanted.
user > appdata > locallow > eromancer > pure-onyx

Reactions: libertypics

ISven

May 19, 2017

Yes.

The 1st is a Dev who wanted to have fun by making a simple but friendly little game.

The 2nd is a clever one who has found a way to make money easily without doing much. (Think of Star Citizen)

This is the base now. How many "games" are offered by devs and on all these "games" offered how much are really in the process of developing? And how much really end?

You have 8 hours to answer that. 250 pages minimum. In pangolin. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan
Apr 10, 2023
Yes.

The 1st is a Dev who wanted to have fun by making a simple but friendly little game.

The 2nd is a clever one who has found a way to make money easily without doing much. (Think of Star Citizen)

This is the base now. How many "games" are offered by devs and on all these "games" offered how much are really in the process of developing? And how much really end?

You have 8 hours to answer that. 250 pages minimum. In pangolin. :ROFLMAO:
Calling Parasite in the city, friendly just feels weird no offense.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Holy shit.

Looking back at my 2021 review when I gave the game flak for being three years in development with not much to show for it. It seems like my added 'Give it three years' hopeful end isn't going to turn out.

LFMAO. Unless Eromancer gets off his ass and produces actual content, by 2024 this game is still going to be a shitfest.

Honestly.

What has the scene count been since 2021? I had listed it as only 9(not including the reskin animations.)

Ok, last version I have is 2023-1-24 total scenes = 13 with Oynx.

But hold on, some of you some may say. There are other scenes.

Yea, you got the background scenes of Bladebunnies which were again background. The sex is only two repeat loops and there is a blowjob with just variation of topless or not with the finish.

Female cop is just reskinned of Oynx with Wraxe and/or Viorepeaper. (Literally, all it is, so not even counting it.)

So in theory, if you want to even include the bunnies(I don't remember if they were in 2021 or not) that would be a total of 15 scenes. (Only a bunny BJ with clothing variation and sex scene)

Nov 2021 = 9 scenes
Jan 2023 = 13(15?) scenes?
April 2023+ = ?? Scenes
2024 = 18(?) scenes :KEK:

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2023
Holy shit.

Looking back at my 2021 review when I gave the game flak for being three years in development with not much to show for it. It seems like my added 'Give it three years' hopeful end isn't going to turn out.

LFMAO. Unless Eromancer gets off his ass and produces actual content, by 2024 this game is still going to be a shitfest.

Honestly.

What has the scene count been since 2021? I had listed it as only 9(not including the reskin animations.)

Ok, last version I have is 2023-1-24 total scenes = 13 with Oynx.

But hold on, some of you some may say. There are other scenes.

Yea, you got the background scenes of Bladebunnies which were again background. The sex is only two repeat loops and there is a blowjob with just variation of topless or not with the finish.

Female cop is just reskinned of Oynx with Wraxe and/or Viorepeaper. (Literally, all it is, so not even counting it.)

So in theory, if you want to even include the bunnies(I don't remember if they were in 2021 or not) that would be a total of 15 scenes. (Only a bunny BJ with clothing variation and sex scene)

Nov 2021 = 9 scenes
Jan 2023 = 13(15?) scenes?
April 2023+ = ?? Scenes
2024 = 18(?) scenes :KEK:
You'll never see femcop and onyx have hot bisexual sex with two police guys until most likely the end of 2028, which in general seems too generous of guess considering eromancer standards.

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2
Apr 10, 2023
Well, by 2028 we should have Oynx scenes at... 30? Going by three scenes a year track record.
Well if eromancer isn't too busy focusing on baiting new ideas and characters to his patreon through their updates then maybe for sure. I'd be even more happy if the wrestler chick has gotten her sexing the big wrench guy and femcop lesbian sex added before 2028.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Not the full gallery, but most (pre-censorship) scenes are in this HMV:

The music is hit or miss, though (like all HMVs/PMVs).
Hmm, I actually don't recall ever seeing the titjob part with midget threesome.
Also, that music is just...I'd rather listen to Rick'n'Rolling all day xD Why people choose the least fitting music for otherwise decent vids? Christ on a stick, it was a weird trend back in 2007...in-game music is actually really good for the cyberpunky rape street setting, if that's any indicator what to look for.

Reactions: Fly'earth
2.90 star(s) 77 Votes