Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Hmm, I actually don't recall ever seeing the titjob part with midget threesome.
The Thug+Runt animation got the worst part of the censorship chop. Half of it is gone (the grab/struggle, the titjob and the transition from titjob to sex). That's why I keep a copy of the Dec 2021 build, to preserve the old, uncensored animations.

Also, that music is just...I'd rather listen to Rick'n'Rolling all day xD Why people choose the least fitting music for otherwise decent vids?
That's why I said the music is hit or miss, my friend ;).
However, in this specific HMV, while I don't like the song, I think it fits well.

Christ on a stick, it was a weird trend back in 2007...in-game music is actually really good for the cyberpunky rape street setting, if that's any indicator what to look for.
Ah, the Golden Age of HMVs, when EternalCrim, Kaka, LordSquid and many other made their masterpieces. Good times.

Yeah, HMVs/PMVs are weird, as the music, the animations and the editing need to fit like a glove. If one of them doesn't work for you, the final product fails.

Reactions: Fly'earth

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
any prediction if more performance option will come out,
the game is too slow for me,

Processador Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz
RAM instalada 4,00 GB
Tipo de sistema Sistema operacional de 64 bits, processador baseado em x64

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
any prediction if more performance option will come out,
the game is too slow for me,

Processador Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz
RAM instalada 4,00 GB
Tipo de sistema Sistema operacional de 64 bits, processador baseado em x64
Try decreasing the performance settings. I have a low end Apire One laptop and was able to get 50+ fps on in all but the water test level using 720p resolution and turning off reflections. If you're using a desktop and can afford to, any graphics card like the $70 gtx 730 should enable you to run 1080p 60fps.

not the game.. your laptop to old for this and u only have 4gb ram
It's not just the low specs. In Warframe I can get 70+ fps at mid settings on my system.. Look at any vido of that game and then tell me that it should be less graphicly demanding demanding than a 2.5d side-scrolling beat-em-up.

My specs for reference:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U @ 2.600GHz
Ram: 10 GB
GPU: the trash tier Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx (4)
Screen: IPS 1080p 60hz display

Reactions: Fly'earth

amk12345

Sep 28, 2018
The Thug+Runt animation got the worst part of the censorship chop. Half of it is gone (the grab/struggle, the titjob and the transition from titjob to sex). That's why I keep a copy of the Dec 2021 build, to preserve the old, uncensored animations.
Can you share it pls ? I couldnt find it on kemono

checkpoint99

Jan 6, 2020
i can to understand Eromancer want to give progress in little updates but this is really a scam, but if guys want keep paying well no way is his problem.

checkpoint99

Jan 6, 2020
oh boy this pure onyx game actually looks pretty promising! I wonder what other people have to say about it in the forum-

in resume.... u will have update each 8 or 12 month with a "new" animation and well u will can say me if have sense wait a final game, i doubt really this game reach final state someday, check date first post.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
So I recorded all the current animations in free cam mode, can I share them here? if yes any easy way to keep them for a long time?
Rule34.xxx (most popular, well-tagged and least biased of rule34 sites) or something similar usually lasts the longest (years because no one cares about copyright strikes there or any issues with ads because all ads are sex-related anyways). Mega, Google and other typical upload sharing services are an easy way to lose your sexy content within days or weeks. Generalist websites like Imgur are also a very bad idea.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PureOnyx-2023.03.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lordnightwolf

Feb 5, 2023
PureOnyx-2023.03.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is this the game?

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes