Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Am running this game on Linux, over Lutris (Wine version: Lutris 7.2; DXVK and VKD3D enabled) and it runs PERFECTLY fine! Heads up to any Linux gamers who wanted to test this game out!

Save file location: /home/[username]/.wine/drive_c/users/[username]/AppData/LocalLow/Eromancer/pure-onyx/Saves

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Thanks for the heads up on the slow development. Found this yesterday and I was ready to back it, but I'm already backing another game on patreon that's taking its sweet time finishing up.
good choice. its better to back something else that has a lot more potential than this one that is already earning a lot while also having a slower than sloth pace. gameplay and H arent really being updated

Last edited:
Reactions: Zepheral and Buziol

koshkoshkosahhh

May 26, 2020
can someone send the eromancer.dll from the latest version of the game? i may have messed up n put in an older one to unlock the gallery

GabrielER

Dec 27, 2019
it's a shame that the developer is such an asshole. this game has so much potential, i mean, the animations and design are golden, and this is enough for me to jerk and be happy, but the developer doesn't help us

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Jump kick is the only thing you need to fight baddies. It hits multiple opponents at once and throws them to the ground.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes