Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
I've been playing H games since 2017, starting from the game made by Krooonsoft, and I think the best animation is Grimhelm - Alien Quest Eve, and Night of Revenge, they are very good in terms of gameplay and animation, I think the interesting game is over, why did I just realized this Pure Onyx game now? if you look, Pure onyx has been around since 2018? meaning is this game still in the process of development? or just stop?
I hear Holy Knight Ricca is also phenomenal. I'm curious to try it out sometime

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I hear Holy Knight Ricca is also phenomenal. I'm curious to try it out sometime
It is interesting case of a game I want to like but can't. Dev is definitely putting in the hard work and it's among the best "post-release" supported h-game I've seen...but the way h-scenes are done is offputting for me. Still, gameplay is fun for what it is and amount of different kinks and customization is stunning for this kind of game.

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
With enabled reflections fps drops to 40 on 1660S. Like how? I didn't even see the difference. Despite the fact that graphics looks like from 2000s.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
One new Scene, that already was shared on Twitter. Which means, no reason to check out the Update.

At this point i can't help but admire Eromancer, still 4167 patrons that pay 18,949€ atm (checked just now), while doing just the absolute bare minimum.

Aug 10, 2019
the google one is there but it is the update, as in from Eromancer who Emails you back when you ask for permission.lol I don't know why I still bother with this I guess I'm just that desperate for a game that smacks you around before giveing you the D.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I take it in the latest build that the animations are still... not "censored" per say but watered down [which as I type I realize is still effectively a form of censorship] so as to not incur the wrath of Patreon?

Heliwr

Jul 9, 2020
  • Added Mr. Black as new H Scene Disk shopkeeper in Slums Street
sorry but I didnt get this one

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I take it in the latest build that the animations are still... not "censored" per say but watered down [which as I type I realize is still effectively a form of censorship] so as to not incur the wrath of Patreon?
Yes, the new animation has 2 different positions with no grab, no intro, no outro and no transitions in-between.
The 1st position has a small "intro" calling a runt to step on top of him so she can reach the intended height (why didn't they tie up Onyx a bit lower?) but for the rest the 2 positions are 2 short loops without and with cumming.

Compared to the animations from 2 years ago, they're not just watered down, but much worse.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes