EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
What didn't you get about it?

You go to the slums and buy H-scenes from him with in-game money. It's a shop, like the runt one.
Yeah, I went to him and all he had was the cat ear acessory. Tried reaching higher levels and entering the level repeatedly and nothing changed. I still don't have the new animation unlocked.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Yeah, I went to him and all he had was the cat ear acessory. Tried reaching higher levels and entering the level repeatedly and nothing changed. I still don't have the new animation unlocked.
That's probably a bug. I had all the previous scenes unlocked, so I only bought the new one from him.

LouDSiL3NCe

Feb 14, 2023
i know its too much but do u access to "ThornSin [0.2.5]" update too?

FutureHUD

May 5, 2021
you know, seeing how hot that new bunny girl animation is makes me fucking weep for the waste of potential this game. To think i even wanted to be a part of it

FutureHUD

May 5, 2021
On another note, anyone got the may progress report? Always liked looking at the model sculpts and concept art they posted.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PureOnyx-2023.05.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes