bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Looking at this 'colorful' level design have me can't help but think about the incident on how much differentiation of E3 Anthem's trailer and retail game have.
Can we be absolutely sure that this level actually done or just the icing on a bullshet flavored cake :unsure: ??
I am pretty confident that that wont be the lighting the game is going to have at all :D

Reactions: Litoningu

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Considering how things goes, probably the next update will be 2020-11-21 even for a game that takes probably hours to be made, since I doubt that he is redrawing the engine of this one from scratch (for now).

U

User_298516

Just like everyone else here, I assume, I still hold out some hope that they will eventually release something. Of course, that's a little naive.

I don't know what the hell is going on with them, other than that it's a scam, but whoever is drawing their background art needs to fucking chill. The detail level compared to every other part of their shit is stupid. I'm sure there was some fucking post about, "Oh look at how great our background artist did on our background" Fucking bullshit.

ext3

Apr 7, 2018
Also hope something is released by them...

He started to put announcements on his blog tho

sanguis3k

Dec 5, 2018
he must be worrying about the rate they have been losing patrons so they are actually deigning to share updates with the plebs in order to try get more money

Reactions: Cuadrao

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
It's funny how their content's showcase are compose with many cliche of hype up material such as Dramatic camera panning, very loud and exciting music, blurry focusing etc. but content itself are pretty much barebone.

Can we sure we are not in any direct sell company's seminar ?

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Did they just release screenshots of what they did and not a playable version of Pure Onyx this month ? Cus im not a supporter and the only thing i see is "preview" in the beginning of their post. :D:D:D I wonder how are there still people supporting them after all this scam, are they really that stupid ?

Says "Last Updated: " on their Patreon, which means that they haven't ... lol

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I would honestly pay the 3 bucks so we can all have a laugh at the demo if it was someone else, but I categorically refuse to give money to these scammers.

Reactions: dafvid112

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
the best I found so far:

game is actually looking pretty awesome, animations are great gameplay more than good enough compared to other typical adult games.
as for the confidence in the devs being low: this is a product of the pre-pay mentality that all devs been following, even 3A devs know they get away withasking people for absurd amounts of money and then nothing and noone can keep them from not fullfiling their end.
Honestly its the gamers who are the blame because we give it to them, we pay for games that may never be finished and even if they are they come up short on what was planned or advertised, nothing keeps them motivated after getting $$$ if they know nothing will keep them to their word on their project, they know they get money with no compromise on their part.

Ocasionally you get a dev who keeps their end and delivers a fine game, but its rare, in my country we have a saying that roughly translates to "pay up front and you will always be ill served"

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
the best I found so far:

game is actually looking pretty awesome, animations are great gameplay more than good enough compared to other typical adult games.
as for the confidence in the devs being low: this is a product of the pre-pay mentality that all devs been following, even 3A devs know they get away withasking people for absurd amounts of money and then nothing and noone can keep them from not fullfiling their end.
Honestly its the gamers who are the blame because we give it to them, we pay for games that may never be finished and even if they are they come up short on what was planned or advertised, nothing keeps them motivated after getting $$$ if they know nothing will keep them to their word on their project, they know they get money with no compromise on their part.

Ocasionally you get a dev who keeps their end and delivers a fine game, but its rare, in my country we have a saying that roughly translates to "pay up front and you will always be ill served"
Nice 9 months of "progress"

Thanks for the video.

Reactions: Attatta and leugim

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Well we had great potential for malise as well. I thought the gameplay was solid back when they had free to play demo. We will see how much we have to wait for the next proper update. It looks great, but that means jack sadly.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Honestly, as much as everyone has probably noticed that I expect everything from these scammers to be absolute trash I did not at all expect THIS. I am actually, once again, fucking impressed.

I expected there to be only one enemy and one stage with only one animation, but holy fuck the gameplay is also TRRRRRRRRRRASH. The punch is a change from one frame to another, same with the kick except its 2 different frames, no animations for the attacks, and thats all there is to it other than blocking.

This is straight up some shitty unfinished (not like they have even started) 5 bucks sidescroller from DLsite.

But its okay! They have a lot of pen and paper drawings in the gallery!

NINE FUCKING MONTHS

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks to the one who shared the game!

Honestly, as much as everyone has probably noticed that I expect everything from these scammers to be absolute trash I did not at all expect THIS. I am actually, once again, fucking impressed.

I expected there to be only one enemy and one stage with only one animation, but holy fuck the gameplay is also TRRRRRRRRRRASH. The punch is a change from one frame to another, same with the kick except its 2 different frames, no animations for the attacks, and thats all there is to it other than blocking.

This is straight up some shitty unfinished (not like they have even started) 5 bucks sidescroller from DLsite.

But its okay! They have a lot of pen and paper drawings in the gallery!

NINE FUCKING MONTHS
Honestly i wouldn't have said it better! 9 Months for 1 enemy with 1 animation and not even a full stage...I mean if i start learning programming AND drawing i'll probably make more in 9 months than their whole "professional" team of developers.

Apparently they released a "new splicer thug H animation" on 11th of May, but thats only for inner circle, and im not even surprised cus its still not even close to what they should have done in 9 months ... Pure Garbage

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes