Dafv

Sep 18, 2018
Lol so I'm trying bugdaddhy's free cam mod and found lurking...

Btw if you guys want more background info on how this free cam mod works, explains BepInEx and the keyboard controls

If you zoom out the main menu UI, you can see Onyx's full figure

View attachment 1661834
can you upload the file again? the link for it is dead now.

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1926760

Overview:
Pure Onyx is a classic beat ‘em up with RPG elements set in the world of our flagship title, Malise and the Machine. It follows heroine Onyx as she brawls her way through the dystopian streets of New Babylon, where she’ll encounter gangs, crime syndicates, a corrupt police force, and the bio-engineered horrors of the insidious Babel Corporation. It features fully animated, 3D art and is styled after 80s cyberpunk anime. Pure Onyx contains in-game, fully animated H content.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-05
Release Date: 2023-02-28
Developer: Eromancer -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-02-28
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

If the links are down report it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDrive - MEGA - -

Extra:
Soundtrack

Thank you Echo679 for sharing!

View attachment 980526 View attachment 980523 View attachment 980524 View attachment 980525
all link not work in iran
please use ZippyShare PIXELDRAIN workupload

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Just a question.. From what little I can see, it looks like the enemies can fuck her when she gets stunned or put into vunable positions. My question.. can she fuck them when she beats the shit out of them or wins ? For example, say you beat a mid boss, can you pin them down and fuck them like a sex toy after you victory?

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Hi Pure Onyx community,
i recently came across this game and the artworks look good.
Wanted to try the game but mega and gdrive links are down. is this expected or are links down?

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2019
I supported Malice and the Machine, then stopped when he canceled it. I supported this soon after it was a demo, then stopped cause there just is no real updates and there still hasn't been any real changes to it over the years. its not much more then a tech demo to me there still is no real game here, there is no story line, no point to the animations. nothing tells me its moving forward to an end of development.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes