EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020

How'd you get these? For curiosity's sake.
Rather than you guys whine here, why dont go and hit on his twitter?

Who’s the Scamancer now?
That's too much work. First gotta make an account and make another potential spot to get doxed via phone number, then you gotta find his page again since Twitter can and probably will dump you on the trending feed after logging in... It's too much of a hassle.

May 4, 2022
How'd you get these? For curiosity's sake.

That's too much work. First gotta make an account and make another potential spot to get doxed via phone number, then you gotta find his page again since Twitter can and probably will dump you on the trending feed after logging in... It's too much of a hassle.
I them from the current version. I was looking for an extractor on YouTube with zero luck, so I turned to GitHub. Never fails when finding what you want. YouTubers just give dead ends with no updates. No need to install Unity Hub or whatever.

The extractor has implemented GUI, so it'll be easy to extract and finde assets for any free rigs circling around I guess. It's what the chinese do with Ubisoft games lol

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I them from the current version. I was looking for an extractor on YouTube with zero luck, so I turned to GitHub. Never fails when finding what you want. YouTubers just give dead ends with no updates. No need to install Unity Hub or whatever.

The extractor has implemented GUI, so it'll be easy to extract and finde assets for any free rigs circling around I guess. It's what the chinese do with Ubisoft games lol
I ask because I attempted to extract the ost in Madness: Project Nexus a while back but I couldn't figure out which files to extract from. My usual method of checking .asset files with AssetRipper yielded no usable results and rummaging through the shared assets folder yielded several .bundle files. I quickly got inpatient and recorded the soundtracks by running audacity in the background with the game sounds muted. Same deal when I saw the structure in Pure Onyx.

TNJoe

Jul 3, 2023
I've seen postings of some of the animations from angles that the game doesn't provide. I'm a fan of those, but not of the weirdos doing commentary. Have you guys seen any of those but with just the game music and sfx? If so, please point me in the right direction.

May 4, 2022
I ask because I attempted to extract the ost in Madness: Project Nexus a while back but I couldn't figure out which files to extract from. My usual method of checking .asset files with AssetRipper yielded no usable results and rummaging through the shared assets folder yielded several .bundle files. I quickly got inpatient and recorded the soundtracks by running audacity in the background with the game sounds muted. Same deal when I saw the structure in Pure Onyx.
I just learned from a video tutorial that used Phasmophobia as the target application, and used the default settings for AssetRipper, then have the output/extraction to be on a new folder (desktop or whatever is more convenient) to extract the whole game. The extracted project can be opened in Unity Hub and will be called 'ExportedProject'. The default settings in Asset Ripper will keep an organized folder for 'Asset Bundles' and can be queried in file explorer for 'Audio' from the root destination. Much faster than loading the project into Unity Hub.

Edit: PM Sent

Last edited:
May 4, 2022
Unsure if it's complete, but I commented the deets on your profile. Enjoy the soundtrack!

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017

Can it rip sound from his previous game ? i have been trying and did not make any progress

Reactions: Christin Eleven

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017

Who’s the Scamancer now?

Imagine having an account here for three years to try to talk shit with your first post about users whining.

No one is whining, everyone here has addressed and pointed out Scamo's tendencies. It hasn't even been this very forum, Scamo has been outed on another site for his bullshit ways. What was it.. ULMF site? Where he ran crying and bitching to the mods and had them lock his thread for 'witness protection,' cause people called him out on his bullshit. Also funny how he promised users about another platform on hosting his game due to Patron censorship, but we see how well he kept that up. When people voted for it, he just shoved it aside and found other excuses to not work. I wouldn't be surprised if he reported himself to have his game 'censored,' so that he could further drag ass in the process.

But hey, I guess that first post trends well with Scamo's productivity rate.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Imagine having an account here for three years to try to talk shit with your first post about users whining.

No one is whining, everyone here has addressed and pointed out Scamo's tendencies. It hasn't even been this very forum, Scamo has been outed on another site for his bullshit ways. What was it.. ULMF site? Where he ran crying and bitching to the mods and had them lock his thread for 'witness protection,' cause people called him out on his bullshit. Also funny how he promised users about another platform on hosting his game due to Patron censorship, but we see how well he kept that up. When people voted for it, he just shoved it aside and found other excuses to not work. I wouldn't be surprised if he reported himself to have his game 'censored,' so that he could further drag ass in the process.

But hey, I guess that first post trends well with Scamo's productivity rate.
also as if he's actually going to consider criticism if we call him out on twitter lol. we have also seen how he reacts with sarcasm when people recently pointed out how slow the production is...

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022

Who’s the Scamancer now?
Bro's been waiting for his time for three years now. Respect
The answer would be still Eromancer my guy.

About the twitter yep , He would either wont reply to negative comments on him being slow in development and the shit he's lacking or he just comes up with some weird sarcasm. I don't think people who don't hit him up on his twitter becomes a Scamancer, and its not worth it. The thread here is also a platform for us to talk about his work whether its good or bad , doesn't matter people can share their views on it and also for sharing games ofc.

Oh if you really do care about the game devoting urself , waiting for 3 years just to send the stuff u just said Well you could go find the real The Real Scamomancer , obviously too easy to find him. Tell him that the game has the same old grinding with the sick same old animations over and over again. Combat move sets are too basic. Clearly the game should have been much better by now if it had a proper speed of development and progress. A game with just grinding kills just for 1 H-scene for every single update for no reason without a proper story guideline is just waste of time and 10$ every month. No one mentions this game doesn't have any potential but people here know about his lazy ass sitting at home jerking off for the whole month waiting for the month end for dropping an update , and I'm pretty sure he adds stuff to be added new to the game on the very present day of the update. That's how lazy he is , imagine getting around just one playable character , 8 - 10 Enemies and 2 Bosses from a timeline of 2018 to 2023. Bro's lazy enough to hire voice actors. By now there should be more progress such as character voicing for H-scenes , gameplay , Actor voice for a proper story mode and stuff. He scams enough every month , and pretty damn sure he could afford to hire voice actors at this point of development. I could add up alot of things on the list , but its still gonna be the same old shit that people have to talk about him over and over again while him sitting at home with is shit loads of scammed money every month end , creating a long ass changelog with hundreds of bugs and glitches listed down. Maybe u start to whine from nowhere just because shit hurts you when people are just being real.

May 4, 2022
I glossed over his Twitter and another leak site; Some guy called the game a scam mid-2022 and he retorted with "over 20+ updates in the past year alone".

The thing is, on itch.io, he sells 'updates' for $8 an update, and you DO NOT get an updated version of that release when a new revision comes out. That'd be >$160+ for that year alone for minor fixes to playtest the game w/o the incentives subscribers on Patreon/Subscribestar get, albeit paltry rewards as seen by leaks. On top of the 'Side Projects' and shameless plugging of test versions from other Artists that he calls 'graciously rewarding'.

I do know that one of the character designers that Eromancer hired lives in UA, and he mentioned delays to updates due to the power outages from the ongoing war.

I guess you get more funding if you choose to stay in a war zone, like that crazy dev working on STALKER 2 hahaha.

May 4, 2022
Can it rip sound from his previous game ? i have been trying and did not make any progress
It should be able to. You'll find the sound effects and music in the /Asset Bundles/ folder, and just do a general search for 'Audio' or 'Music'.

If the files are quite large in size, they're usually found compressed in /Streamable Assets/ folder as '.bank' files, extracted to '.fsb' format and again extracted to the raw WAV files. When I mean large, I mean LARGE. Can be over 5 to 10+ GB for sound files.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes