Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
Bro's been waiting for his time for three years now. Respect
The answer would be still Eromancer my guy.

About the twitter yep , He would either wont reply to negative comments on him being slow in development and the shit he's lacking or he just comes up with some weird sarcasm. I don't think people who don't hit him up on his twitter becomes a Scamancer, and its not worth it. The thread here is also a platform for us to talk about his work whether its good or bad , doesn't matter people can share their views on it and also for sharing games ofc.

Oh if you really do care about the game devoting urself , waiting for 3 years just to send the stuff u just said Well you could go find the real The Real Scamomancer , obviously too easy to find him. Tell him that the game has the same old grinding with the sick same old animations over and over again. Combat move sets are too basic. Clearly the game should have been much better by now if it had a proper speed of development and progress. A game with just grinding kills just for 1 H-scene for every single update for no reason without a proper story guideline is just waste of time and 10$ every month. No one mentions this game doesn't have any potential but people here know about his lazy ass sitting at home jerking off for the whole month waiting for the month end for dropping an update , and I'm pretty sure he adds stuff to be added new to the game on the very present day of the update. That's how lazy he is , imagine getting around just one playable character , 8 - 10 Enemies and 2 Bosses from a timeline of 2018 to 2023. Bro's lazy enough to hire voice actors. By now there should be more progress such as character voicing for H-scenes , gameplay , Actor voice for a proper story mode and stuff. He scams enough every month , and pretty damn sure he could afford to hire voice actors at this point of development. I could add up alot of things on the list , but its still gonna be the same old shit that people have to talk about him over and over again while him sitting at home with is shit loads of scammed money every month end , creating a long ass changelog with hundreds of bugs and glitches listed down. Maybe u start to whine from nowhere just because shit hurts you when people are just being real.
short answer plz

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
that fleshpod enemy concept looks promising though. i like monster concepts like that. see you guys next 2 years before it gets implemented.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
he doesn't, at the start of the month he tells whats he is going to do and whats to be expect by the end of the month, so he doesn't throw something together up the day of.
That really doesn't mean anything. He can say "I'm going to do X, Y and Z this month", then put off the work until the last few days and push out the work in the last day or 2 before the release. If they were doing things like "working on X today streams", showing them say drawing / modeling / rigging / whatever they promised in a stream during the month, that'd be different, but AFAIK they don't (though I also haven't paid attention to this for a long while).

Reactions: Christin Eleven

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
That really doesn't mean anything. He can say "I'm going to do X, Y and Z this month", then put off the work until the last few days and push out the work in the last day or 2 before the release. If they were doing things like "working on X today streams", showing them say drawing / modeling / rigging / whatever they promised in a stream during the month, that'd be different, but AFAIK they don't (though I also haven't paid attention to this for a long while).
he literally post screen capture clips of progress which if you look closely, u can see the time/date in the taskbar. What you're doing, is like a mole rat living deep underground and trying guess what's happening on the surface.

• Angry

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
he literally post screen capture clips of progress which if you look closely, u can see the time/date in the taskbar. What you're doing, is like a mole rat living deep underground and trying guess what's happening on the surface.
In which case I'm wrong, though like I said I haven't really paid any attention to this in a long time. Like I looked into it like 2 years ago, and stopped paying much attention like 3 months later. Now I just pop in every once in a while to see how little the game has progressed.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
There's a (a bit outdated) floating around that can encrypt and decrypt data files. Might as well give it a try.
nah i dun have money for more gift cards
if i feel like it i will just use share X to record sound theme and just cut it should have done that at the beginning but i didn't think about it

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
In which case I'm wrong, though like I said I haven't really paid any attention to this in a long time. Like I looked into it like 2 years ago, and stopped paying much attention like 3 months later. Now I just pop in every once in a while to see how little the game has progressed.
stuff like that isnt posted here, its on their Discord server, you can chat directly with them there.

• Angry

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
stuff like that isnt posted here, its on their Discord server, you can chat directly with them there.
Which would require me to care more about the game than the occasional "huh, I wonder if they've actually made any progress" thoughts I get every few months (at best). It's the same thing with Kingdom of Deception, I check the thread every few months and see what "progress" has been made.

And honestly, based on other posters here, I doubt I'd get any real answers to what I'd ask on their discord.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Which would require me to care more about the game than the occasional "huh, I wonder if they've actually made any progress" thoughts I get every few months (at best). It's the same thing with Kingdom of Deception, I check the thread every few months and see what "progress" has been made.

And honestly, based on other posters here, I doubt I'd get any real answers to what I'd ask on their discord.
im not asking you to do it, im letting u know the info u seeking wont be found here.

Sep 8, 2019

The big difference, Hreinn Games may or may not be scamming, but they have completed one game. Eromancer barely finished one demo for a now abandoned game before starting on another game that has taken too long to get anywhere. And people still trust them.

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
are the bunny/cop vioreaper scens only gallery or is there a way to make the vioreapers attack them in the game? same for wraith boss on femcop. Anyone know?

Reactions: sfmainx

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Why are people so damn dedicated to turning people away from this game? Months of thread flooding with bitching and arguing. Why do you care so much? Let people make up their own damn mind about the game you've made your points over and over again already.
Why are you offended by people trying to save other people money? This is the same kind of braindead mentality of people who buy overpriced garbage from bougie shops only to shit on "the poors" because they don't want to waste money on...overpriced garbage. It's almost as if scams are rampant across every fucking inch of the internet because of gullible old people, teens who have ADHD and whip out their parents' credit card whenever they're horny, and best of all dumb people who deputize themselves to defend the "poor beleaguered artists" from the meanyheads on sites like this. I'm sure Eromancer is crying into the piles of cash they make off this game (twenty fucking thousand a month) every time they read one of these comments (as if they've visited this thread in years). When you ask "Why do you care so much?" it's pretty easy to answer that it's to save other people from wasting their money on dogshit.

So let me ask, why do you care so much?

May 3, 2022
Why are you offended by people trying to save other people money? This is the same kind of braindead mentality of people who buy overpriced garbage from bougie shops only to shit on "the poors" because they don't want to waste money on...overpriced garbage. It's almost as if scams are rampant across every fucking inch of the internet because of gullible old people, teens who have ADHD and whip out their parents' credit card whenever they're horny, and best of all dumb people who deputize themselves to defend the "poor beleaguered artists" from the meanyheads on sites like this. I'm sure Eromancer is crying into the piles of cash they make off this game (twenty fucking thousand a month) every time they read one of these comments (as if they've visited this thread in years). When you ask "Why do you care so much?" it's pretty easy to answer that it's to save other people from wasting their money on dogshit.

So let me ask, why do you care so much?
Good lord you guys never stop. I'm not reading this cancel crusade shit with all your edgy little trigger words, and I've already made it clear I've read all your arguments over, and over, and over again since you trolls won't stop spamming the thread. There is section for reviews for a reason leave yours and stop harassing everyone that enters the thread with your unsolicited opinions. Such a pointless crusade on a site where no one pays anything. And good lord what a smug asshole with "why do you care so much." I check in to see if any progress is being made, you check in to see if you can troll the latest post so don't feel smart with this uno reverse bs.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
There is section for reviews for a reason leave yours and stop harassing everyone that enters the thread with your unsolicited opinions. .
Funny, no one asked for yours either. Or anyone's really. Weird. No one's "harassing" anyone either, and I have no idea how saying "this game is a scam" is harassing people. It's almost as if this is a forum, wherein people can state their opinions whether good or bad. That you think it's "harassment" to give negative feedback (get this crazy concept, reviews are as much for the developer as they are for other prospective buyers) of a game that continues to rake in cash despite delivering on almost nothing that has been promised over time (although certain people seem to think even more strangely that promising nothing and delivering nothing is somehow a positive thing) is just utterly bizarre.

I check in to see if any progress is being made
Another crazy revelation (hold on, this one's a doozy): people who complain also check in to see if progress is being made, and what a wonder, progress is made maybe once every couple of years. Couldn't possibly be that people are fed up with checking back month after month only to see nothing, nothing and more nothing? That you somehow don't find that problematic for a game making 23 grand a month says a lot more about you than about the phantom "trolls" that are "just here to be edgy".

At this point I just assume that vaporware like Pure Onyx just breeds extremes: people who get tired of being disappointed by a promising project going nowhere while also milking the living shit out of innocent (but gullible) people, and people who have endless (naive) faith that these devs give a shit about them other than their wallets. Believe it or not, we both want the game to get finished, the difference is that I'm not incapable of seeing that a project making six figures yearly while delivering less content in a year than some devs deliver in a month prooooobably doesn't have a high likelihood of ever being finished.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 77 Votes