Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone else not care for the gameplay but loves the animations? I Just go to rule34video to see what's new with each update. It sucks he's removing animations because of patreon but those animations will always exist somewhere.
Funny thing is - if they just dropped this silly masquerade and just did animations, I'd be perfectly fine with any amount of money they make BECAUSE they would deliver something more often.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Funny thing is - if they just dropped this silly masquerade and just did animations, I'd be perfectly fine with any amount of money they make BECAUSE they would deliver something more often.
agreed. not all this bullshit excuses oooohh mAh FlUiDs. or some shit and all the reskinned animations just to stall. like i have expressed before im very interested on the flesh pod enemy. it's just that we would be waiting for months before we even see it.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
but then you won't complain, thats the best part tho

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
That much is true because Patreon started enforcing its own rules. Problem here is that it also has a rule about no bestiality and we have a bug enemy that is clearly non-sentient...which is a tragedy waiting to happen, just like rape'y animations...and just like them, it will be yet another pointless, "totally unexpected" updates to animations that could easily be done or avoided years ago.
The bugs are my favorite part of this game, I was disappointed enough that they don't ever get more attention let alone new insect/monster enemies... and now there's a risk that they're getting removed. Dude, following the development of this game is like being in an abusive relationship.
I can't stop caring about it because the artwork and animations are undeniably amazing, but almost every new update comes with a let down :(

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
The bugs are my favorite part of this game, I was disappointed enough that they don't ever get more attention let alone new insect/monster enemies... and now there's a risk that they're getting removed. Dude, following the development of this game is like being in an abusive relationship.
I can't stop caring about it because the artwork and animations are undeniably amazing, but almost every new update comes with a let down :(
Yeah, there's really no denying that this game's art and animations are uniquely high quality. It's always the good ones that turn into Sisyphean nightmares.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Games been on a downward direction for a while it take a miracle to turn around now
it is exactly the same pattern as MATM was and the result will be the same
I do not blame Eromancer for it, I blame people stupid enough to make the same mistake another time.

Reactions: Metal_Lust

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Porque no los dos?

People who still support/encourage Ero's behavior aren't helping, that's for certain, but Ero isn't exactly a saint either.
I get people wanting to say "I don't judge the dev because I don't know them", but yes, Ero is definitely just as worthy of blame. Patreon censoring content may be in their favor, but the endless "QoL" updates for a barebones demo come off as grifting, especially given the promises they've repeatedly made about content deadlines and swapping to Subscribestar, neither of which saw any meaningful effort from Ero.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
it is exactly the same pattern as MATM was and the result will be the same
I do not blame Eromancer for it, I blame people stupid enough to make the same mistake another time.
It would be fair not to blame him if he was like one of those OnlyFans girls. Most of them don't lie or hide their absolute lack of respect for their supporters.
Eromancer on the other hand is actively doing the false advertising and misleads the audience with more and more pointless updates that are mere hotfixes of something that shouldn't even be an issue in the first place. That's the difference :)

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
It would be fair not to blame him if he was like one of those OnlyFans girls. Most of them don't lie or hide their absolute lack of respect for their supporters.
Eromancer on the other hand is actively doing the false advertising and misleads the audience with more and more pointless updates that are mere hotfixes of something that shouldn't even be an issue in the first place. That's the difference :)
he's like one of those onlyfans girls that advertises nudes but the nudes have the nipples and the coochie blurred lmao
just like how this game feels like is being oversold to people. how the updates look like there's a lot in it but it's just reskins.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes