Mar 5, 2023
savadata of full galery for v0.91.0

you need Unzip and overwrite in
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\LocalLow\Eromancer\pure-onyx\Saves

if the game updat a new version , you can go to void slums (a map in game world) and find a NPC sell all new scene.
you just need get enough money to get them

i can't find how to cheat for moeny but you can open the console in game by [~] and type the command:
godmode on
onepunchmode on
lootsplosion

(godmode will make you keep full HP ,onepunchmode will kill all enmy in one hit and lootsplosion will give you lots of items)
Then sell them to NPC

sfmainx

Aug 11, 2022
savadata of full galery for v0.91.0
Pixeldrain

you need Unzip and overwrite in
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\LocalLow\Eromancer\pure-onyx\Saves

if the game updat a new version , you can go to void slums (a map in game world) and find a NPC sell all new scene.
you just need get enough money to get them

i can't find how to cheat for moeny but you can open the console in game by [~] and type the command:
godmode on
onepunchmode on
lootsplosion

(godmode will make you keep full HP ,onepunchmode will kill all enmy in one hit and lootsplosion will give you lots of items)
Then sell them to NPC
dude how do i sell testing ground items

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
lemme guess, the brute doesn't have an animation to it and the h bunnies upgrade is the substitute for the "monthly animation"?
Bro's been partying hard the whole month right until 27 Oct 11:59 pm and realized he's running outta cash n dropped an massive update lol. The milking just doesn't stop.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Bro's been partying hard the whole month right until 27 Oct 11:59 pm and realized he's running outta cash n dropped an massive update lol. The milking just doesn't stop.
Yet you don't move on, knowing this. Lemme guess you'll repeat the same thing in next month as well? lol

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
Yet you don't move on, knowing this. Lemme guess you'll repeat the same thing in next month as well? lol
Sadly I'm not someone like you who keeps changing sides being pathetic. I kept supporting MATM while everything that came up from their side was some dumb excuses and dropped the whole thing. However both you and him are not gonna repay me back all those money I put in just to drop the whole thing. So what's the point of you telling me to move on or to stay ? However I've seen you yelling at others with ur dumb, illogical and inconsequent replies every day and of course every month and yet I wouldn't quote that out and question someone whose being pointless " lol ".

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Sadly I'm not someone like you who keeps changing sides being pathetic.
"I'm not someone like you who keeps changing sides" that part is right
"being pathetic." that part is wong, you are and that's the point of me pointing it out.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I agree. The fact that KittyMiad could defend this dev is ridiculous. No offense to anyone else but she must be a democrat.:ROFLMAO:
Wrong i don't follow politics is just an irl version of this thread. Technically you are defending his actions too by sticking around waiting for him so idk what to tell you, pot kettle i guess :3

Reactions: sfmainx

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
I agree. The fact that KittyMiad could defend this dev is ridiculous. No offense to anyone else but she must be a democrat.:ROFLMAO:
The facts are clear, this game's development has been dissected repeatedly and still she defends them. After several years of development Pure Onyx is still no better than a tech demo. And that's after the dev abandoned his last project while people were paying to support it. Anyone who earnestly tries to defend a game project like this must be delusional.
Well you see, replying to everything that comes out of his mouth is much more depressing than the game already is.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Wrong i don't follow politics is just an irl version of this thread. Technically you are defending his actions too by sticking around waiting for him so idk what to tell you, pot kettle i guess :3
Wrong, I follow this thread for the lols, the same reason I still follow the thread for the dumpster fire that was Kingdom of Deception. It's nice to talk with like-minded people while we laugh at the fanboy sheep who senselessly defend scummy devs.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes