2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Please don't have children.
What the guy you quoted said was reasonable. If anything, it's you who's going massively overboard. Weirdo.

SLim_Games As for the question if it was difficult to figure out how to unlock the scenes with those 2 girls - I have no idea if I did things right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gameplay seems kinda fun, but mega slow. I don't know what the bar is for, but if I have to mix cocktails on top of going through all those strippers, the fun will quicky turn into a massive chore.

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
will follow the thread... but as far as I remember dev is doing everything ...let's say "not very fast". will have v 0.2.5 in 3 years)

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
The game looks very promising. Beautiful characters. -- No sex yet though. OK, it's a new project -- let's hope it doesn't turn out to be the same hitch as his other games and that a 4th game/project follows quite quickly. I think we can say more after 2 - 3 updates.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
No sex yet though.
Actually, there is, although I hesitate to call it an actual H-scene.

You can get a handjob, a "face-fuck" (it isn't truly that, but the dev rides the short-bus so whatever), and a sex scene with one girl, and another girl has a footjob and a blowjob scene.

The MC doesn't cum in any of them.

Actually the game should be renamed to : "Adventures in blue-balling - My life as a strip club greeter."

Reactions: Room34

Room34

Dec 5, 2020
For the dude who saying my review is too harsh, I just served cocktails and check ID's of the whores for 50 minutes with no action. The only thing I saw was their tedious walking animation which can't be skipped, and 1 piece of stand pose renders of them. With the same effort irl, I will make at least 20 bucks and definitely see more than what I saw in this game

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
So rather than continue the other game...time was wasted on THIS?!
Have you seen games, movies, books made by uninspired authors? Sometimes its better to leave something unfinished, than making some shitty ending that annoys all your audience.

Switching projects is normal and healthy, if he didnt sign any contract and took someone's money before finishing it.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Just an observation... I quit this one when it became obvious that the player has to continually move the mouse to click on the "advance slide" button because it moves all over the screen instead of being able to use a simple "Space" or "Enter" keypress to move forward in the story. Didn't even make it into the bar or club or whatever it is.

Point-and-Click is one thing, but not when it is required to simply advance the story one frame at a time.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes