Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
but i'm not seeing the game, just the Pussymon 50 - Special Edition.swf.
yes, in the past it was an archive of the games, condensed, with a shockwave player- but the one who posted 50 for IBM just posted the uncompressed pussymon 50 file.
if you HAVE a shockwave player, open that, and then open the pussymon 50 file with the player to play the game

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
yes, in the past it was an archive of the games, condensed, with a shockwave player- but the one who posted 50 for IBM just posted the uncompressed pussymon 50 file.
if you HAVE a shockwave player, open that, and then open the pussymon 50 file with the player to play the game
after i install the shockwave-where do i find the player? all i'm finding is the installer.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
after i install the shockwave-where do i find the player? all i'm finding is the installer.
After you run the installer you can simply click in the files per se and they should play.
I don't know which shockwave player you installed. Here is how I played the games
On the OP is a link with episodes 0-49, as well as the link with just episode 50. it is a 7zip file.
I use the free program "Dr Unarchiver" to open 7zips (mostly, because it will let me see inside before I unzip stuff), but use whatever you normally use to unzip it into a file on your computer.
open that file, and you'll see a long list of shockwave files, and a simple shockwave player, called flashplayer_22_sa
click on flashplayer, and run it. It will pop up a white box called "Adobe Flash Player 22", with 4 headings ("file", "view", "control","help")
click on File, the open. Another box will showup, asking for the URL of the file you want to open, a "location" box you can type in, and 3 boxes- ok, cancel, browse. Ignore the location box, and click on browse. Now, using the browse window, locate the file/pussymon episode you wish to play (I don't remember if the first time you use it, it starts in the file it is in, or somewhere else.) click open on the browse window, and you'll pop back to the player- the location box will now be filled. click OK, and your game will start.

There are better flash players that are easier to use, incorporated into your browser, etc (that you may have installed). You can also set up your computer to "always open shockwave flash files" with flashplayer 22.
But this will get you going, and still works without all the bells and whistles

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't know which shockwave player you installed. Here is how I played the games
On the OP is a link with episodes 0-49, as well as the link with just episode 50. it is a 7zip file.
I use the free program "Dr Unarchiver" to open 7zips (mostly, because it will let me see inside before I unzip stuff), but use whatever you normally use to unzip it into a file on your computer.
open that file, and you'll see a long list of shockwave files, and a simple shockwave player, called flashplayer_22_sa
click on flashplayer, and run it. It will pop up a white box called "Adobe Flash Player 22", with 4 headings ("file", "view", "control","help")
click on File, the open. Another box will showup, asking for the URL of the file you want to open, a "location" box you can type in, and 3 boxes- ok, cancel, browse. Ignore the location box, and click on browse. Now, using the browse window, locate the file/pussymon episode you wish to play (I don't remember if the first time you use it, it starts in the file it is in, or somewhere else.) click open on the browse window, and you'll pop back to the player- the location box will now be filled. click OK, and your game will start.

There are better flash players that are easier to use, incorporated into your browser, etc (that you may have installed). You can also set up your computer to "always open shockwave flash files" with flashplayer 22.
But this will get you going, and still works without all the bells and whistles
finally got it, thanks.

jonito

Dec 13, 2017
Ugh, 50 episodes and they are all the same, only with slightly different girls, and only 3-4 poses. At least merge all episodes in one and put all the girls into a gallery or something.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Ugh, 50 episodes and they are all the same, only with slightly different girls, and only 3-4 poses. At least merge all episodes in one and put all the girls into a gallery or something.
Not sure what is on his Patreon, but it doesn't seem like there is any progress on the standalone game.
Guessing by dates, I guess in the next 2-3 months (updates) could be a scene with the princess, otherwise the best opportunity for a scene with Bridget would be Halloween (which the dev is probably aiming for).
I don't quite get why he made a "get closer" episode with a pussymon which we just met... but well, what he does for fillers...

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Lmao 4 years later and nothing changed, anyways here's Haxxed Pussymon 36-50

What's Changed (need to start a New Game):
  • Max HP, Train, Care, Money points.
  • All Pussymon automatically unlocked.
  • All Pussymon leveled to 100.
  • Clicking on Cheat House will automatically open Cheat Menu (no need for Password)

My previous post with haxxed pussymon 1-35 is posted on the frontpage. I'm probably not going to go back to make any edits to those, sorry

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 9 Votes