hirokaski

Apr 17, 2018
I personally only like dash but the grammar is still bad. I noticed people even offering to help but he refuses

alomo147

Donor
Jun 17, 2018
You should donate me for doing this :v... whatever.

What's up guys, here's the Pussymon monthly update. This month our hero gonna get closer to our crazy pirate friend, Joan Jakdaw. I'm also bringing more new scenes to 6 Pussymon and a new boss. In this episode, there are 25 new animations (43 available), over than 300 lines of text/story and new scenes and text/story with Joan Jakdaw in a new side-quest. Now it's time to start working on the next episode, I'm gonna bring new scenes with another companion next month, new Pussymon and also more new scenes with Pussymon that were already released.
New additions:
- New scenes for 6 Pussymon.
- 25 New animations (43 available).
- Over than 300 lines of text/story.
- New revelations in the story.
- New Pussymon (Boss)
- New side-quest
- New scenes with Joan Jakdaw.
Thanks to everyone who's supporting me in this big project, there's much more to come next month. Let me know if you find some error or bug, so I can fix it. See you later.

Pussymon 51 SE: -

Enjoy! :v (Code: warm)

Cover.jpg

asdaczxc123

Aug 31, 2019
You should donate me for doing this :v... whatever.

What's up guys, here's the Pussymon monthly update. This month our hero gonna get closer to our crazy pirate friend, Joan Jakdaw. I'm also bringing more new scenes to 6 Pussymon and a new boss. In this episode, there are 25 new animations (43 available), over than 300 lines of text/story and new scenes and text/story with Joan Jakdaw in a new side-quest. Now it's time to start working on the next episode, I'm gonna bring new scenes with another companion next month, new Pussymon and also more new scenes with Pussymon that were already released.
New additions:
- New scenes for 6 Pussymon.
- 25 New animations (43 available).
- Over than 300 lines of text/story.
- New revelations in the story.
- New Pussymon (Boss)
- New side-quest
- New scenes with Joan Jakdaw.
Thanks to everyone who's supporting me in this big project, there's much more to come next month. Let me know if you find some error or bug, so I can fix it. See you later.

Pussymon 51 SE: -

Enjoy! :v (Code: warm)

View attachment 388082
Thanksss!!

Reactions: alomo147
Dec 5, 2018
i really hope we finally get to fug bridget next month
i think we should probably get this months episode soon
next girl should probably be lindsay

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes