alomo147

Donor
Jun 17, 2018

What's up guys, here's the Pussymon monthly update. This month our hero will meet a new place (The Void) and get closer to our not so friendly companion, Samara. I'm also bringing more new scenes to 6 Pussymon, a new boss and for the first time in the series we gonna finally see The Brutemon Overlord's face (well, kind of). In this episode, there are 24 new animations (42 available), more than 350 lines of text/story and new scenes and text/story with Samara in a new side-quest. Now it's time to start working on the next episode, I'm gonna bring new scenes with another companion next month, new Pussymon and also more new scenes with Pussymon that were already released.

New additions:
- New scenes for 6 Pussymon.
- 24 New animations (42 available).
- More than 350 lines of text/story.
- New map (The Void)
- The Brutemon Overlord
- New Pussymon (Boss)
- New side-quest
- New scenes with Samara.
- New revelations in the story.
Thanks to everyone who's supporting me in this big project, there's much more to come next month. Let me know if you find some error or bug, so I can fix it. See you later.

Link:
Link 2:

Code: purple

Well, this is my contribution for this month.
Cover (1).jpg

Dec 5, 2018
maybe we fuck the princesses and bridget next month...
or maybe this dude blueballs us again:rolleyes:
on another note the design of the overlord would probably be really intimidating if it was drawn by anyone other than this dude:ROFLMAO:

Dec 5, 2018

here is the new archive
i've added the linux version of the flash projector for my linux boys

Dec 5, 2018
maybe we fuck the princesses and bridget next month...
or maybe this dude blueballs us again:rolleyes:
You know what, it should probably go something like this:
Babette: at least a blowjob
Claire: feet? titjob? oral and anal is overdone with her
Bridget: ANAL?? (poophole loophole?)
i doubt we'll fuck any of them in the pussy but who knows

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Have been replaying previous games in reverse order today and just noticed something in episode 43.

How the heck did Tina the Xmas elf end up from Frost Pole in Liunahelm just going to work?!

I think that has never been explained - was she a distraction to keep the team away from Liunahhelm Castle's (facilitating the escape of the "pair of runaways" from episodes 44-45) or just someone who tripped in a portal between the two places for accident? If so, who made such a portal between Frost Pole and Liunahelm and why?

Also, there's much left unsaid in the "runaways" story - they are mute (so how does King Jeanivolus know they are connected to the Brutemon Army? or is the king using the Tamer to deal with his own problems?), apparently hiding a magic (black?) mirror, that also stole their voices (told to them by the king - again, how does he know this?) and is/was inhabited by a "shadow pussymon" that made them into her servants. And tried to do the same to the Tamer for capturing them both, in the final battle of episode 46, implying they might be more like unwilling slaves, what is nasty.

- Is the "inhabitant of the Mirror" related to the Brutemon Army, the Witch, both or a whole different problem altogether?

- Also, Alana was sent to the Void in episode 41 - now that we know the Void has different lands and such, it beggars the question: did the Brutemon Overlord capture her or is she still on the loose and planning who knows what?

That's a bunch of loose threads left hanging (not to mention who turned the princesses' older sister into a cyborg) under the raffle nonsense- that has delivered none of the promised "relationship power upgrades" so far, might be said....

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2018
in the top left corner you must click "file" and then "open" and "browse" and then select the swf of one of the episodes

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes