hirokaski

Apr 17, 2018
Highly doubtful, but the dash episode was the best episode where you could finally fuck her all you want. The spelling and story need work but if i figure out how to use flash even i'd rework them into something better but sadly i'm not very good at flash

Raring

May 6, 2019
It says I unlocked the pussycard, but how do I use it now? Or is the non-animated picture on the right the pussy card?

moi69

May 9, 2018
Honestly can't believe the dev still makes almost 3k/month, after years of not improving a single fucking thing about this game series.
The art is below par at best, the gameplay is boring and tedious and I highly doubt anyone plays this series for the story.
Mind blown.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2018
Honestly can't believe the dev still makes almost 3k/month, after years of not improving a single fucking thing about this game series.
The art is below par at best, the gameplay is boring and tedious and I highly doubt anyone plays this game for the story.
Mind blown.
bruh, you stole the words right out of my mouth
the only way i can explain why this dude makes any money at all is "consistency"
after all he drops an episode every single month while other creators might make better content but take way too long between updates

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moi69 and Calki
1.80 star(s) 9 Votes