Who is the next pg in sidequest?
Good question, let me recap a bit.
- ep 44 we got Selene/Lizardish;
- ep 45 it was Anny/Lepllanny;
- ep 46, Valentina;
- ep 47, Dash;
- ep 48, Lyla/Lumenomire;
- ep 49, Scarlet;
- ep 50 sidetracks things with the Tamer getting it on with Megan, the servant of the Witch that changed sides at the end of 49;
- ep 51, we have Joan;
- ep 52 sidetracks big time with the Tamer getting a taste of the Witch's power and Samara (Selene's shorter older sister) making a big comeback; Also the Brutemon Ovelord makes an appearance.
- ep 53 (kind of) resolves the Witch's storyline and bringing some extra baggage to Bridget, it seems.

So, if no other interruptions come in - that could include Babette, Claire's mom, the pair of runawaays, the entity in the black mirror, the Witch, mostly forgotten characters like Lindsey the archeologist or that diviner princess that is Claire's cousin, or something totally random - one might expect either Bridget, Claire or even both, to be the focus of the next episode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loyon

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Pussymon Episode 54 Special Edition

Link: (the individual episode will be available only until next episode release, use AIO archive after that)

Link: (AIO Archive)

Code: Pink (List of codes for all episodes is included in AIO archive and is also available in attachments)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Standalone Flashplayer is included in AIO Archive to open ".swf" files)

Last edited:

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
PUSSYMON GOTTA FUCK EM ALLLL
OOOH YOURE MY BEST FRIEND
AND THOSE LEGS SURE CAN BEEEEND

PUSSYMON

I'm sry I couldnt help myself when I saw this title :devilish::whistle::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kayleKormo
Dec 26, 2017
I seriously hope we NTR this blonde wanna-be hero; I didn't like Claire at first, thought she was the standard slut of the douchebag rival, but after seeing her past I just her to be happy.

holotoll

Jan 8, 2018
Pussymon Episode 54 Special Edition

Link: (the individual episode will be available only until next episode release, use AIO archive after that)

Code: Pink (List of codes for all episodes is included in AIO archive and is also available in attachments)

Thanks for the updated code list, the work is easier for me) ;)

Reactions: cvedant95

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I seriously hope we NTR this blonde wanna-be hero; I didn't like Claire at first, thought she was the standard slut of the douchebag rival, but after seeing her past I just her to be happy.
Hope? Would say the Tamer has done this aplenty already, unless you mean a "haha, look up jerk, you've been NTRed!!!" reveal scenario. That we indeed don't have, yet. ;)

And yeah, while still far from being a nice, pleasant person, Claire has gone a long way since our initial brush with her and Kurge back in the 1st christmas episode. How the relationship with Kurge simply goes nowhere because he has been stringing her along all the time, for the benefits he gets from her father for "restraining" her and how he exploits her healer powers as an excuse to have no sex with her and is actually secretly cheating on her or gay (Buzz mentioned at least once that Kurge is hiding something from her), her origins and how her dynamic with the Tamer has changed bit by bit from straight blackmail into a more "mutually honest & friendly" tsundere one....that kind of stuff has helped much with making her more relatable.

Still betting things may turn nasty the moment Bridget ever finds out, oy vey.

Last edited:

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Pussymon Episode 55 Special Edition

Code: Green (List of codes for all episodes is included in AIO archive and is also available in attachments)

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 9 Votes