Loyon

Jul 20, 2017
Guys EP 55 is out can someone please upload it..?
Seriously... It's just above why don't you at least try?

Lamest episode of all for me:
-Recycled animations
-Legendary date episode identical to the others
-Oh i forgot the key scenario
-Admit it, you forgot that legendary. The dev did too.
-No writing, no development, and even the wild pussymon new scene are a ripoff
-This time no excuses from the creator
-Christmas and the dev not even trying...

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I have to agree, the only real progression might have been the visit to the void, a little more background info and a vaginal scene with Samara, and Halloween, but only because of the reveal of Bridget's mother.
The last good special episode (I mean content not cheats) was the one with the three bots. I have no idea why Halloween and Christmas this year were so bad compared to that episode. On Halloween I was hoping for the final about Bridget, but no, we get a scene with her mother instead. Christmas isn't even worth mentioning, just another errand without extra content, the green pussymon isn't even cast of the main ones and feels like going through leftovers, but maybe because I don't like her.

I think instead of adding excessive content about doing errands and making a second variant scenes for some pussymon he should throw some actual content together where he concentrates on several important characters instead of the others.
Halloween might have revealed some new story content, but it is just annoying that he keeps postponing the whole story from advancing, meaning scenes for new characters or those who don't have one yet. Normally we would be able to capture the last enemy and have some scenes with her, the new scenes would have applied to them, but got removed for the last few episodes (except the witch).

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Didn't he say like a year ago that he will release "pussymon gallery" and the next beta till the end of 2018 or I imagined it? It seems like he don't want to do this game anymore and is doing bare minumum to milk more money from patreon. We haven't got any progress with emily (the anal princess) in more than 2 years and it was just a sidequest, or the big reveal that Kurge (or however he is called) is hiding something from Claire few (or more than few) episodes ago and still no explanation on that.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
True, from "the raffle" in ep 44(?) onwards everything has felt like a bunch of procastinating filler, with Samara's heel face turn and the reveal of the Witch's agenda/identity being what little of relevance happened. The whole arc since Claire's return to Liunahelm with the cast has been a kind of drag.

The last two episodes with the "Go fetch my spellbook doggie/son-in-law to be! Thanks for finding it.....wait, the book is missing a key i forgot to mention - or anyone to notice, even though the book has a lock! Go fetch for me again, boy!!!" tango were specially grating.

Didn't he say like a year ago that he will release "pussymon gallery" and the next beta till the end of 2018 or I imagined it? It seems like he don't want to do this game anymore and is doing bare minumum to milk more money from patreon. We haven't got any progress with emily (the anal princess) in more than 2 years and it was just a sidequest, or the big reveal that Kurge (or however he is called) is hiding something from Claire few (or more than few) episodes ago and still no explanation on that.
Indeed, the series is full of loose threads thrown under the bridge, for a summary of sorts, we have:

- The bet/conflict with Emily and whatever she might be doing with Lord Edwin behind Scarlett & Joan's backs.

- Kurge's secret, that might or not relate to the lies behind his past "salvation" of Claire.

- Lindsay. Err, why was this character added to story, does anyone remember? Bridget, the virgin witch, has more sex content than her!

- Tina the Xmas elf: How the heck did Tina the Xmas elf end up from Frost Pole in Liunahelm just going to work?! Was her appearance in episode 43 a distraction to keep the team away from Liunahhelm Castle's (facilitating the escape of the "pair of runaways" from episodes 44-45) or just someone who tripped in a portal between the two places for accident? If so, who made such a portal between Frost Pole and Liunahelm and why? The Christmas episode was the perfect occasion to explore this, what makes ep.55 as is even more of a missed opportunity.

- Claire's older sister. Who turned Claire's older sister into a cyborg? Why was she controlling Rosemiflame/the Flower Queen to stop the blooming of flowers in the isle in ep.35?
In the episode itself Rosemiflame says her cries for help weren't really her, but actually the cyborg's doing - so was it all a way for Claire's sister to betray her mistery boss by revealing its hand? The fact Claire's older sister is capable of this level of mind control (Rosemiflame couldn't really cry for help and even lost the sense of time passed, on her own words) but is a disgruntled minion, implies we are speaking of someone with serious mad scientist mojo. A villain that most probably is not the Brutemon Overlord or Alana - who was thrown into the void, so what happened to her there? Is she truly dead, gone, captured by the Brutemon Overlord or lost/hidden in some of its more wild regions and plotting a comeback/revenge?

Ok, there is one little bit in the Liunahelm episodes that i found somewhat interesting, the "runaways" story in episodes 44-45, that overall left a lot unsaid and unresolved:
- They are mute/unable to talk, so how does King Jeanivolus know they are connected to the Brutemon Army? Or is the king using the Tamer to deal with his own problems?
- Apparently hiding a magic (black?) mirror, that also stole their voices (told to them by the king - again, how does he know this?)
- That is/was inhabited by a "shadow pussymon" that made them into her servants. And tried to do the same to the Tamer for capturing them both, in the final battle of episode 46, implying they might be more like unwilling slaves, what is nasty.
- Is the "inhabitant of the Mirror" related to the Brutemon Army, the Witch, both or a whole different problem altogether?

So, yeah, there's a bunch of stuff the dev could tinker with and solve to actually advance a story and make things interesting instead of all this faffing around.

Last edited:

beastmaster62

Nov 10, 2018
Pussymon Episode 55 Special Edition

Link: (the individual episode will be available only until next episode release, use AIO archive after that)

Link: (AIO Archive)

Code: Green (List of codes for all episodes is included in AIO archive and is also available in attachments)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Standalone Flashplayer is included in AIO Archive to open ".swf" files)
Thanks For Posting This For Us!

Reactions: cvedant95

nomanno12312

Nov 10, 2019
hopefully it actually has something different this time cause I dont wanna wait a month just for it to be the same bullshit

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes