cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
It looks like zippyshare is offline, can somebody confirm?
304 forbbiden , i think is ded
States it's 403 forbidden, meaning access is denied for us.
Try using VPN it happens sometimes. zippyshare isn't offline, neither is link dead.

Damnit. I must've privated it. Apologies.
I don't think you had set it to private access. The link was accessible for me all the time since you uploaded it yesterday.

Reactions: rKnight

Superk

May 21, 2017
I don't think you had set it to private access. The link was accessible for me all the time since you uploaded it yesterday.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Well, I'd just updated them. Pass this point, idk. Glad it wasn't what I thought it was, though.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Oh yeah, forgot that Zippyshare blocked access from certain regions at some point.

marcoperra

Jul 10, 2018
if u have access denied, use TOR BROWSER for download it, worked for me.

for edit save file:

Siglo95

Nov 29, 2017
Copy the link and eliminate the .hmtl
Example Episode 56

this work for the error

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Copy the link and eliminate the .hmtl
Example Episode 56

this work for the error
It doesn't work like that. That website blocks connections from certain regions, either you are going somehow around that region check (e.g. VPN) or you are in a region that doesn't get blocked.

Superk

May 21, 2017
Can someone help me ? I can't open the game, it only stays in this screen.
Looks like you don't have .swf files set to open with the projecter. That option is in the properties of .swf files. You could also just drag and drop them into the projector itself if ya want. You can tell if they're not loading, period, by right clicking inside the projector while having a swf accessed by it and getting the "Movie not loaded" option.

Reactions: Nabiraba

Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
T
Looks like you don't have .swf files set to open with the projecter. That option is in the properties of .swf files. You could also just drag and drop them into the projector itself if ya want. You can tell if they're not loading, period, by right clicking inside the projector while having a swf accessed by it and getting the "Movie not loaded" option.
Thank you ! It worked.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Are the episodes still being condensed into one game? I thought he said he was going to do that.

Standalone Together

Sep 14, 2018
Considering it's been a couple of years now and it's all basically the same shit I wouldn't put my money on it ever being made into one game

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Considering it's been a couple of years now and it's all basically the same shit I wouldn't put my money on it ever being made into one game
There is a difference between just being repetitive and delaying, in this case it is the latter. This is already the second episode that features an uninteresting pussymon for the "companion" series. It would have been ok if it went through the main three and Bridget, there were also barely other ones that appealed (in my opinion Samara and the archaeologist), but that's it. It feels like he is endlessly delaying it for now. Any sort of episode concerning Bridget is on Halloween, so we could only expect "her" next episode to be this year's Halloween (looking back at the last one with her mother instead). If he delays it even further I can't imagine why anyone should keep supporting him, in my opinion.
It seems like a large project that never ends, if you would put it together it is just an endless grind fest, I can't even imagine how he wants to balance the damage and all that stuff at this point, because I didn't think there would be already this many episodes at this point.
Besides that, neither has the quality improved nor the amount of content that is produced per month, so if the story doesn't go on then I don't understand what he is trying to achieve, or rather why patrons still support him.

My only guess is that he is trying to delay the episode with Bridget as much as possible to "farm" on the patrons, though I guess if that were the case then most patrons would only pay for the Halloween episode. There are no real "special" episodes besides that one anymore.

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes