Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I dont understand this game at all, all those preview pics say that there are over a hundred animations in the game but all I see are some really crappy looking CG's. Is there a point where the game is animated and more fun to play? Because hitting sleep on the hotel and care on a pussymon 5 million times with some 2 screen clicking is getting real boring for a bland picture.

Reactions: Ullubu

dragpz

May 29, 2017
I dont understand this game at all, all those preview pics say that there are over a hundred animations in the game but all I see are some really crappy looking CG's. Is there a point where the game is animated and more fun to play? Because hitting sleep on the hotel and care on a pussymon 5 million times with some 2 screen clicking is getting real boring for a bland picture.
He considers all his flash games a single game. I think episodes 13, 16, and 17 were slightly different. (Minigames and stuff) But other than that, no. Thats why I hacked the games to unlock all the pussymons at the start

Reactions: marc359

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
$10 a month is alot for something that isn't even a game, but just clicking shit after putting in a code, has no sound effects or voice, and other basic things, etc. He should make lowest patreon amount $2 or $5, I think alot more would care then.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
What's the difference between the special editions playing seven and don't see anything different from the regular version?

Reactions: Ullubu

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
You put in code and it unlocks some garbage and a special scene (at least in later ones). Also you get to have infinite items.

Superk

May 21, 2017
To bad that people don't seem to like this that much. I'm sure that this would have been updated more if that wasn't the case.
Can't really blame them, though. I'm pretty weird for liking this so much.

Anyway, this is just a bump for episode 37.

Reactions: User_71462
U

User_71462

It looks like this game just doesn't have enough hype. It takes forever for someone to post updates on it too. A this rate it'll never really have a chance to get anymore popular than it currently is.

U

User_71462

Pussymon: Episode 38 Special Edition is out. That makes 3 Special Editions, 36 - 38, that have yet to be posted.

Reactions: MarchofMisfits

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Episode 37 came out for public today. I enjoyed the dialogue in this one, especially in the beginning before you start. love that scene.
The sidequest this time i found kind of "meh", specially compared to the great ones we got in Ep. 36.

But as an aside would you have the special edition of either 36 or 37?

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes