U

User_71462

We need episodes 36 - 39 special editions and the accompanying codes. If your able to, the please post them.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
38 (not special)
Thanks a bunch.

How do i find all lost memories. The log says there are a 12 total, but i could only find 10 of them after moving through areas 01 to 07. Are there hidden ones, is it a bug or what?

edit: forget it, just roamed around through all areas again & again until all memories appeared.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just finished it - looks like 38-39 may be two short ones making a two-parter on Claire's past & family, making her somewhat more sympathetic (and Kurge a complete utter bastard) along the way.

Beside some possibility of things complicating with Bridget if she warms up to the Tamer & vice-versa, but probably too soon for that i guess.

Also kind of curious if (when) her lost friends will make a comeback - hopefully not on either bad guy's side.

Does anyone have episode 39? Would like to see how right AND wrong i might be. :p

U

User_71462

Pussymon: Episode 36 - 39 Special Editions are out. Please post them with their codes if you have them.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Pussymon: Episode 36 - 39 Special Editions are out. Please post them with their codes if you have them.
You can bet everybody here is hoping for that just as much as you do. And we don't even have them yet.
In fact what we do have at the moment, afaik, is:
- Special Editions Episodes (& codes), up to 35.
- not special Episodes, up to 38.

And while we are on the subject of what we have so far, the not special Episodes already done are up to 39 or what, 40, 41, does anyone know?

As an aside, kind of curious about where the Claire's past storyline is going. Or when do we start to get some Lindsey and/or Scarlett action, that we have been quite lacking on.

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes