muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Guys, sorry but i'm not getting something, i red that the game has more than 80 ep and 100 pussymon, i downloaded the last version and game is very short, with only one path and maybe 20(?) pussymon, what am I doing wrong?
The game got infected with remake-itis.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Yael Nain - Toxic
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Guys, sorry but i'm not getting something, i red that the game has more than 80 ep and 100 pussymon, i downloaded the last version and game is very short, with only one path and maybe 20(?) pussymon, what am I doing wrong?
the dev had decided at some point, that he would change course and kind of 'renwork' or something like that. the old versions used to be split into single episodes, up to some 80-odd. should still be around somewhere.

Sadge

Aug 8, 2020
just got the update today and the version i am uploading is the special edition. what the creator said about this update is about

This month I'm bringing back our main story into a whole new Episode 1, introducing 10 New characters and with new scenes to Bridget and Valentina.

Nice, man. You wouldn't happen to have the special editions for 2403, 2404, and 2405 would you? They are the only ones missing from this thread.

Loathsome2024

Apr 7, 2024
It would be nice if all of the special versions of the episodes were put into a single game, whether in Renpy or any other engine, I miss playing these games

DarkFlamey

Feb 7, 2021
when i was young and . . . ignorant i liked playing Pokémon games however this adult "twist" is a welcome addition to my harem of games

F1forhalp

SOTD: Yael Nain - Toxic
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
when i was young and . . . ignorant i liked playing Pokémon games however this adult "twist" is a welcome addition to my harem of games
probly you like this one (Leaf on fire) then. sadly, had to be abandoned because of some NO!tendo whiteknight. still, has quite some amount of content, guess it's worth to add to your harem of games.

Nov 28, 2020
It would be nice if all of the special versions of the episodes were put into a single game, whether in Renpy or any other engine, I miss playing these games
the creator is trying to do that in a sort of way, but not with the old versions put together. the current episode has you go back to the halloween town where you first meet bridget and her cat, just like the older episodes.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
the creator is trying to do that in a sort of way, but not with the old versions put together. the current episode has you go back to the halloween town where you first meet bridget and her cat, just like the older episodes.
To be fair, the fact Shockwave Flash is pretty much a goner puts something of an obstacle in the way of just stitching the old episodes together and be done with it.

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes