2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
At first this didn't work, I had to change the folders permissions with chmod 755 for it to work, i've had to do this with a few games before, don't know what you would have to change on your end.

The window size was really small and the button for full screen didn't work, however with the menubar option (every app in MacOS has one) I could toggle to fullscreen.
Thanks for the info, i have never used iOS before so i dont really know how things work there. Ill look into ios virtual machines so i can test and see how stuff works.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Where you are in the game progress shouldn't matter, the time advancing function works separately. If you click a button thats all it does, just advances time. Did it work before and suddenly stopped ?
You can try if it works on 1.5 version, just skip the first puzzle go directly out for a run and see if the function works. Or extract the game again maby some files got corrupted.
Not sure what happened, but started over from scratch and everything worked properly. I was unable to recreate the misstep that led to the time stoppage. Thanks for your help anyway, and look forward to your next installment. I hope we eventually see a Mom/Aunt bodacious threesome.:eek:penedeyewink:

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There are a couple of ways to roll over the day without sleeping. Searching for a job at night is one. End result, too early to sleep, no way to advance time.

Sxxten

May 21, 2018
Nice puzzles! Though they seem to be pretty redundant—no real motivation to them other than to continue the game.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Bit of a bug: Using the skip button on the coin puzzle resulted in the "yes/no" buttons being behind the coin puzzle, which I couldn't click on. Clicking again on the skip button breaks the game... nothing usable on the screen anymore. I was done with the main story at this point.

Reactions: VincenzoM

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Bit of a bug: Using the skip button on the coin puzzle resulted in the "yes/no" buttons being behind the coin puzzle, which I couldn't click on. Clicking again on the skip button breaks the game... nothing usable on the screen anymore. I was done with the main story at this point.
It seems i have messed up the layers, tnx for the info

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Update: Okay, finally got around to playing it- it is decent. I still stand by my original statement that puzzles should unlock extra content, bonus scenes, outfits, etc..,- that being said, it isn't a bad game. The puzzles aren't mind-numbingly difficult (not a fan of the "brain-stem" one tbh, but it's not too shabby). The story, art, and characters aren't too bad. I wish the quest thing was a little more obvious- I got up to $160.00 before I realized that there was no more content. :)

The only question I have- does Ellen have a "bag of holding"? She's been unpacking for 6 days now...

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
I agree with people here, the puzzles should not halt progression. By doing puzzles for progression, you run the risk of people quitting your game because they get frustrated. It would be better if by solving a puzzle you would get to see some animated scenes or images. With that said i like were this game is going and i cant wait too see more content.

Reactions: botc76

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys i just updated the game, here is the patreon post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short i will be focusing on finishing character arcs so this update has new content only for Hellen.

If you need help or have a suggestion pm me wherever you like, or post it here tnx :)

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys i just updated the game, here is the patreon post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short i will be focusing on finishing character arcs so this update has new content only for Hellen.

If you need help or have a suggestion pm me wherever you like, or post it here tnx :)
find a BIG bug: if i go to the mall in the clothes shop,game freezes

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
find a BIG bug: if i go to the mall in the clothes shop,game freezes
I already fixed it, Thanks for the info.
The update only has new content for Hellen and that bug can be avoided as you dont have to enter the clothes shop through the button, its just a scene. So if you have played the game before you can avoid it since the Hellen story starts in the beginning you dont have to advance the main story(the main story requires you to go there).
I'll reupload the game tomorrow coz now its 3am my time and im tired. Also more bugs might come up so i wont have to upload 5 times :)

Reactions: Zurghi00

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
I already fixed it, Thanks for the info.
The update only has new content for Hellen and that bug can be avoided as you dont have to enter the clothes shop through the button, its just a scene. So if you have played the game before you can avoid it since the Hellen story starts in the beginning you dont have to advance the main story(the main story requires you to go there).
I'll reupload the game tomorrow coz now its 3am my time and im tired. Also more bugs might come up so i wont have to upload 5 times :)
yeah ahaah,same country man ahahaha,the night is the best!
btw game is keeping growing good for me,good update ;)
DAJE VINCE'!

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Hellen is the particularly old looking mother, right? The last thing I would ever want to see is any part of her nude body or to see her involved in anything sexually. It's just gross. Not much motivation to play this update.

You should really be focusing on Steph content.

Reactions: MrJ
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes