2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you advance the time of day? I'm stuck at noon and done everything (watch TV, run, computer games, etc...) I can think of to advance the time. I still have the interview scheduled for tomorrow. Thanks.
Take a shower.
Make sure you have done everything for watching tv takes 1, running takes 1, computer games take 1 and shower takes 1 and thats all the time you have for each day.

Now for my question.

Where the hell is Rodney and it says he is not home and there is no new locations in town to go visit.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Take a shower.
Make sure you have done everything for watching tv takes 1, running takes 1, computer games take 1 and shower takes 1 and thats all the time you have for each day.

Now for my question.

Where the hell is Rodney and it says he is not home and there is no new locations in town to go visit.
I did all 4 things to advance the time (shower, computer, run, & watch TV) but no workey. I think I read that Rodney is somewhere in the stands at the soccer stadium?

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did all 4 things to advance the time (shower, computer, run, & watch TV) but no workey. I think I read that Rodney is somewhere in the stands at the soccer stadium?
Then you must have missed a convo, check every room.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Personally, I enjoyed the puzzles.. the game clearly needs work though, especially less saggy old lady tits and weirdo NTR incest cuck shit.

I'd say more puzzles, both in frequency and variety (Maybe less of the star coin one, as the answer is always the same), more Steph, more of the boss lady (but lose the glasses and put her in a more attractive outfit like she was in when you first meet het at the track) and more to do at the map locations (even if it's just optional puzzles for bonuses or flavor dialogue).

I'd also say less Veronica cuck bullshit, less of Steph's mom, and more of what Rodney was before that cuck of an ending. Rodney's bizzare place in the game really amused me up until he turns out to be some weird cuck loser. I'd love for him to just show up in random places completely out of place (like being the sole person sitting in the stands at the track) and being as evasive and non committal in his dialogue as ever.
I totally called (or perhaps inspired) Rodney sitting alone in the stadium.

Reactions: Daveck

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Then you must have missed a convo, check every room.
Thanks for your help, but am totally stuck from moving forward. I've talked to everyone and done everything available to move forward, and have apparently triggered a glitch. Hopefully the Dev can shed so light on this?!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yep he was at the soccer stadium, thanks for the info.

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey sry guys i had some family guests :)

The time advancement process goes like this: On each "time advancement activity" Button there is a "DayTime" function that checks if you have already done the activity that day and than proceeds to increase the time value. I did a few tests and it always fires(it lights up if its activated), so idk how to reproduce that glitch. Tell me whan machine u are using maby that will narrow things down.

I totally called (or perhaps inspired) Rodney sitting alone in the stadium.
Yep, it fits his character so i shamelessly included it :)

But her twin sister does.
She is a gold digger so ofc she does xD

Btw guys the Coin puzzle is very simple if you get the hang of it , each puzzle is solved in around 3-5 moves. The cells puzzles also can have multiple win solutions.

Reactions: Daveck and grgrgr5

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you get lost in the coin puzzle the open up with no coins at all then start in the lower right corner and hit the 4 corners the north, south, east and west.

If you have north, south, east and west open then start in east then south then west then north and it should complete.
Same thing goes if you have all 4 corners open then hit the lower left, lower right, upper right the upper left and it should complete.

There are more ways to complete but these seems to be the easiest way to get it done.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hey sry guys i had some family guests :)

The time advancement process goes like this: On each "time advancement activity" Button there is a "DayTime" function that checks if you have already done the activity that day and than proceeds to increase the time value. I did a few tests and it always fires(it lights up if its activated), so idk how to reproduce that glitch. Tell me whan machine u are using maby that will narrow things down.
I'm using Windows 8.1. I may have left the house before completing all of the in-house activities?

Yep, it fits his character so i shamelessly included it :)

She is a gold digger so ofc she does XD

Btw guys the Coin puzzle is very simple if you get the hang of it , each puzzle is solved in around 3-5 moves. The cells puzzles also can have multiple win solutions.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm using Windows 8.1. I may have left the house before completing all of the in-house activities?

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
I also made a Mac build:
I dont have access to mac so i can't test this vesion, i looked at some tutorials so i hope it works. If someone can test it to confirm ill be really gratefull.
At first this didn't work, I had to change the folders permissions with chmod 755 for it to work, i've had to do this with a few games before, don't know what you would have to change on your end.

The window size was really small and the button for full screen didn't work, however with the menubar option (every app in MacOS has one) I could toggle to fullscreen.

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Where you are in the game progress shouldn't matter, the time advancing function works separately. If you click a button thats all it does, just advances time. Did it work before and suddenly stopped ?
You can try if it works on 1.5 version, just skip the first puzzle go directly out for a run and see if the function works. Or extract the game again maby some files got corrupted.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes