2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Blochin

Oct 25, 2017
I also made a Mac build:
I dont have access to mac so i can't test this vesion, i looked at some tutorials so i hope it works. If someone can test it to confirm ill be really gratefull.
Does not work for me (Mac OS 10.13.2)

Reactions: VincenzoM

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, i just made an update here is the patreon post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tldr: i made the qesting more sandboxy, no new scenes or puzzles

Reactions: DrackDrap

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
@VincenzoM
You should let the Mods know when/if you update your game on F95...
Otherwise it won't be visible in the "latest updates"...

Keep up the good work ;)

Reactions: Papa Ernie
D

Deleted member 377868

I keep receiving the message that the game version is not compatible with my pc everytime i try to launch

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
Really nice game, enjoyable to play and that animation style will make this game oh so good. At first i didnt understand the buttons puzzle but its really easy once you understand what to do. I really hope you keep going and this game receives some hot updates.

Last edited:

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys Build2 is (finally) done :D
Here is the Patreon post:

Also the op is updated.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
So no new scenes for build 2, but what scenes are there from 1st one? Some peeking only perhaps?

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So no new scenes for build 2, but what scenes are there from 1st one? Some peeking only perhaps?
There are new scenes in v2 just not as many as i would have liked. 1 bj scene from the Rodney route in the strip club and the other stuff is more standard(introduction to the aunt, she is not a main character tho)
From the first version there is some peeking and 1 sex scene with Veronica.

Reactions: Maestro91

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Eh, while I get that mini-games and puzzles break up the monotony of playing a game- that could mean one of three things;
  1. There isn't a great deal of content to begin with and it's designed to "stonewall" you, so after you beat it- then it feels like you've made progress.
  2. The puzzles and mini-games are used purely as a distraction to detract from or obfuscate your attention from other aspects of the game that may or may not be polished. (No offense, Dev)
  3. You're trying do something new and unique to your game, so that it stands out or is more memorable. You're just trying to run it up the flagpole and see if it flies.
I'm not trying to say anything too disparaging, but other games have done this as well and some have succeeded and some have not. As several other users pointed out- it would be best if the puzzles unlocked hidden content, bonus scenes, maybe outfits/costumes, stat increases, etc.,.- not halt the progression of the game altogether.

I can think of two games, off the top of my head, that did this- one worked, the other not so much. DFD (the last few chapters) had little mini-games, but if you couldn't complete them- you just weren't treated to bonus scenes or timed-content. DISpurity attempted it, but the games were almost "rage-quit" inducing to the point that somebody had to create a MOD cheat just to bypass them- as you had to complete them with increasing levels of difficulty to unlock scenes within scenes within those scenes (it was infuriating).

I'm not saying that mini-games/puzzles are a bad thing, but if you cannot complete them and cannot progress the story/plot/game- you're most likely going to lose a lost of your audience. (I'm honestly surprised that no one has created a HOG/FROG H-game, in the style of Mystery Case Files- now THAT would be something, sorry got a bit side-tracked there.)

Please just keep in mind, going forward and with future updates, that
nothing enhances fapping more than a rousing game of Kasparov's GrandMaster Chess before or right in the middle of a scene that starts to get "interesting"- nothing could make you more reviled (also loathed and despised) than Checkmating someone's "sexy time". :)

Reactions: VincenzoM

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
How the actual F*** do you play that annoying minigame?
An effin nongram?
Seriously? :/

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That annoying coin minigame made me quit. Other puzzles are not much better. While applaud the notion of adding further gameplay like that, it should be used only when it is meaningful.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you advance the time of day? I'm stuck at noon and done everything (watch TV, run, computer games, etc...) I can think of to advance the time. I still have the interview scheduled for tomorrow. Thanks.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes